• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dirty Question for All!!!

Re: Tmi alert!!!

Thanks lovelumps.

It was the sort of response I was seeking and has left me in awe, somewhat. I am a bit lost for words.......so I'll leave it there for now. I wonder what my dreams will include tonight. I'm off to bed.

Undie

Thanks lovelumps.

It was the sort of response I was seeking and has left me in awe, somewhat. I am a bit lost for words.......so I'll leave it there for now. I wonder what my dreams will include tonight. I'm off to bed.

Undie

Sleep tight, and I wish you sweet dreams!

Dirty Question for Girls???

Hey girls,

I was thinking the other day if teenage girls get themselves off as frequently as teenage boys. From conversations I've had it seems quite normal for teenage boys to jack off most every day. Are girls just as dirty? lol

Undie (just keeping the forum in the gutter, lol)

When I was a teenager, I started wanking every day for sure, sometimes several times per day. Several times per day is typical for me still, although my number of times per week is probably only 2 or 3 times per week. But I always bring myself to multiples when I wank. Helpful??