• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dirty Question for All!!!

Ms. K, my Grandfather told me to never take marriage advice from anyone who was never married or married less than 15 years. Of, course he had been married for 50 years when giving me that advice. I guess that is why I remain single. I cannot find anyone I know who has been married that long. LOL:w00t::confused1:

Well, now you do, Jayman, because I've been married for 16. And since I've never strayed in or out of Vegas, although I have been known to flirt shamelessly, I can safely say I haven't as much as kissed another man but my husband in 20 years.

And Ms Kianna, I hope you can forgive me my inadvertent ruination of your marriage to the sexy Brit who doesn't love an audience. :( It was out of my control....

Well, now you do, Jayman, because I've been married for 16. And since I've never strayed in or out of Vegas, although I have been known to flirt shamelessly, I can safely say I haven't as much as kissed another man but my husband in 20 years.

And Ms Kianna, I hope you can forgive me my inadvertent ruination of your marriage to the sexy Brit who doesn't love an audience. :( It was out of my control....

Wow, that is awesome... You would definitely be the one I would turn to get some great relationship advice. :thumbup: Thanks for the heads up...:thumbup:

And Ms Kianna, I hope you can forgive me my inadvertent ruination of your marriage to the sexy Brit who doesn't love an audience.

i'll help fill his void :) sexy brit! when nyc met liverton! the cities will revel in their passion, haha. :)

i'll help fill his void :) sexy brit! when nyc met liverton! the cities will revel in their passion, haha. :)

Oh brother! He always was such a cheater and a grump. Good luck with his grumpy side Zyl.

At least I still have Jimmie!

Tampa dude, your matchmaking skills could use some refining.

Oh brother! He always was such a cheater and a grump. Good luck with his grumpy side Zyl.

At least I still have Jimmie!

Tampa dude, your matchmaking skills could use some refining.

She calls me grumpy 'cos I don't always agree with her lol. Well maybe I am sometimes grumpy but if you want the whole package you have to take the pluses and the negs. Being nicey nicey all the time is just yuk and so bloody false. Have a nice day LOL.

Strolling down memory lane:

Oh this post really turned back time for me and reminded me of MANY years ago. I must have been about 14 when I did a wank session for the first time. Seem to remember hitting 10 times though to be honest the last ones didnt produce much cum - but the feeling was fucking wonderful.

Had to rest for a day afterwords as my cock was sore and red.

Dear EssexGayBoy,

I enjoyed your comments. For me beginning around the 8th or 9th time, my so called cumload was almost a vapor erupting much like the top of a volcano. Now, I was covered in ash and very little molten lava. However, the convulsions were as usual for young boys.

If you were like me in my early teens, any orgasm was totally mind-exploding and my eyes would become dilated and my formerly excellent vision was now with increasing frequency an indication of my failing early-teenager eyesight. My source of j/o inspiration was my mother's human anatomy drawing book which somehow completely overlooked the anatomically correct males jiggly parts. With my failing eyesight these small details seemed to fade in the distance between the book and my eyes. As disappointing and frustrating as this insufficiently detailed image was to me, I persisted in my most private moments visiting this same page time after time.:masterbate: Being 11 or 12, I thought nothing of the fact that on the facing page was similar sketches of the female form including breast.:bored: Seeing how my mother at the time was a professional dress designer/maker making only custom designed and fitted elegant evening wear in silk (often having extensive individually hand sown sequins and beading), the female form was anything but a mystery to me. Bras, slips, girdles, and female manikins minus the head were all around my daily life (as opposed to actually being on me) without sparking much interest or curiosity on my part.

Because I accidentally made my life changing discovery totally unaware of the path I was going down, I like so many, many boys thought this unknown and nameless experience was some great scientific discovery. Yes. No truer words have ever been written. It was as if I was a reincarnation of Louis Pasteur working tirelessly in his laboratory and up to his elbows in "sweat". In fact besides my thinking this magical milky substance was some form of unprocessed urine, I soon discovered this explosive substance left track marks where ever it landed. Now my underwear (front side only) and bed sheets/pillow cases gradually began showing the signs of my frequent handiwork and DNA deposits.

Being under the age of 13, I hadn't fully accepted the beginnings of hair growth under my formerly perfectly baby-smooth underarms or the dreaded sprouting of pubic hair. I began realizing I was beginning to resemble slightly older boys I had seen naked in the swimming pool dressing room who had really let their bodies go now they were 14. How deplorable I thought and, looking back, I realize now how ahead of the game I really was. These prickly body changes put me in a state of denial -- fortunately without unduly impeding my newly found though still unnamed hobby of masturbation. Being nameless was great to me because being Catholic I didn't have to worry about confessing my hobby, if it were actually some "sin". Part 2 of this emotional roller coaster was the assault of ever so frequent and embarrassing spontaneous unexplainable erections I was bombarded with. I soon found out no typical underwear elastic waistband was up to the job demands of truly hiding back the monster lurking below.

Looking back, I do not know how I made it to age 15. Somewhere between my 13th and 14th birthday, reality set in the must cruel of ways possible. My all-time favorite unnamed hobby was now properly identified and correctly named by a priest leading a religious retreat for pubescent boys. After he had us strip and begin examining the genitalia of the other boys and adult males around us, I realized the PARTY IS OVER!**(see note below) Now my fun-time had to be confessed as the mortal sin of masturbation or, should I die, I would take the express route straight to HELL.

Now, I had to devise a bookkeeping system up to IRS standards to carefully include things like touching myself too long while thinking dirty thoughts and where do you draw the line or exactly how many times can you stroke your dick accidentally or otherwise before you have committed this ultimate sin of impurity. My life became a living hell overrun with measuring cups, rulers, slide rulers(before computers etc), and rain indicators. No longer could I even take a simple shower without the ever-present god peeking over my shoulder asking why I spent so much time sudsing up my crotch, where did this erection come from, etc. My confessions now became a weekly necessity with my lengthy shopping list of sins dutifully confessed as the world's greater sinner if I were to plan on taking communion the next day-Sunday. My absolute need of going to confession was now a weekly ritual. It was extremely tough and sometimes I did not make it through the night without condemning my soul to burn in HELL. Now do you see why the term "guilt" is so synonymous with being a Catholic and effects all Catholics universally.

When I was 17 and visiting relatives in France, although not fluent in French, I nonetheless had to go to confession prior to boarding that plane back to the US should my plan perish over the Atlantic. The priest I confessed to in France didn't even speak English. When you are properly messed up with overwhelming guilt, it can totally rule your life much like the addiction to masturbation itself. However, the latter one is much, much, much more fun skin-graphs and all!

** This statement written in bold print is totally fictitious and merely added for dramatic purposes to please my audience.:drool:

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S. EssexGayBoy I had a similar post earlier in this thread dealing with my all time record of 12 times in 24 hours. Being a Gay male, I was responding to another claim of 19 orgasms without fully realizing what precisely I was dealing with.:001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have had multiples with a partner but by myself... I just don't get that excited... oh, if I want some strange there is always my left hand... lol !
Hey, all this talk about getting done by Austin... where do I get in line and what do I have to do to even be in that line. You know that would be just about the greatest thing ever.

I have had multiples with a partner but by myself... I just don't get that excited... oh, if I want some strange there is always my left hand... lol !
Hey, all this talk about getting done by Austin... where do I get in line and what do I have to do to even be in that line. You know that would be just about the greatest thing ever.

Except to be with JIMMIE!!!!!:001_wub::001_wub:

Cumrag's Confessions - Strolling down memory lane:

I just read your history with masturbation, cumrag and all I can say is I'm really sorry that you had to repress your sexual feelings to that extent, and to actually have to confess to a priest every time you jerked off seems annoying and embarrassing.

I probably stated at age 12 in 1962. My friends and I all talked about sex, and we looked at Playboy and Penthouse magazines, even before we reached puberty. (I personally did not enjoy the naked women, and already realized that guys turned me on, but I always wanted to assimilate with my straight friends). Kid's would make jokes about jerking off, and use the famous up and down pumping fist motion.

When I was 11 and in the Boy Scouts, my friends and I discovered a passage in the Boy Scout Handbook about "wet dreams" and that passage became a subject for humor among us. So puberty and jerking off and sex were topics that I was very familiar with as I went through puberty. I also met my best friend David in the boy scouts and we quickly became sex buddies and discovered all kinds of stuff on our sleepover's at each other's houses on weekends. But with my straight teen friends, jerking off was a common topic, usually in a joking manner.

I'm glad that I didn't go though puberty feeling scared or guilty about jerking off. It became my favorite hobby and still is almost 50 years later. :001_rolleyes:

Thanks for being so candid

I just read your history with masturbation, cumrag and all I can say is I'm really sorry that you had to repress your sexual feelings to that extent, and to actually have to confess to a priest every time you jerked off seems annoying and embarrassing.

I probably stated at age 12 in 1962. My friends and I all talked about sex, and we looked at Playboy and Penthouse magazines, even before we reached puberty. (I personally did not enjoy the naked women, and already realized that guys turned me on, but I always wanted to assimilate with my straight friends). Kid's would make jokes about jerking off, and use the famous up and down pumping fist motion.

When I was 11 and in the Boy Scouts, my friends and I discovered a passage in the Boy Scout Handbook about "wet dreams" and that passage became a subject for humor among us. So puberty and jerking off and sex were topics that I was very familiar with as I went through puberty. I also met my best friend David in the boy scouts and we quickly became sex buddies and discovered all kinds of stuff on our sleepover's at each other's houses on weekends. But with my straight teen friends, jerking off was a common topic, usually in a joking manner.

I'm glad that I didn't go though puberty feeling scared or guilty about jerking off. It became my favorite hobby and still is almost 50 years later. :001_rolleyes:

Dear mikeyank,

I was pretty much a social isolate during middle school and high school ripe for being targeted by bullies. I had so much hatred thrust on me, especially in high school, that I began to believe all the trash I had thrown at me. I truly felt worthless and for someone to be a friend with me was asking too much!

I attended an all-boy high school that, for most gay boys, would be like "dying and going to heaven". My denial of my sexual identity was fully activated. I basically had only one friend who happened to be black that was similarly isolated by bullies. In the early 1960's this black/white friendship was most atypical and especially in Little Rock, AR. We formed an iron-clad friendship based on shared negative experiences from classmates. During my Junior year, the 2nd in command in my school (not officially called the Principal) called me into his office about the endless writings on the bathroom walls about my supposed full-blown gay relationship with my one friend. Since most teachers at this Catholic high school were priests back then, Father Tribou spoke to me in an almost accusatory tone about this questionable relationship with my black friend. I assured him honestly that there was absolutely nothing of a sexual nature to our friendship. In fact I was feeling somewhat violated at his lack of faith in my personhood and my character. After being so oppressed by kids and my church, I turned round my negativity into a feeling of genuine fondness for Father Tribou. I so needed a positive male role-model/mentor in my life. Although Father Tribou is now deceased, I still maintain that fondness my father couldn't offer me that I got from minimal positive encounters Father Tribou gave to me. If nothing else, he gave me some sense of validation and self-worth.

With these kind of life experiences, a guess you can see that any exploratory sexual encounters were out of the realm of possibilities. In fact my very first sexual encounter did not take place until i was 25. You might say I was a late bloomer. That should explain why masturbation was my lifeline to reality and why still today I am such an obsessed and confirmed masturbator and a "Cum-a-holic". I have no regrets as I feel all of this made me who I am today and why I am so very liberal and tolerant of others. Two traits I am most proud to have associated with me!

...................................In fact my very first sexual encounter did not take place until i was 25. You might say I was a late bloomer. That should explain why masturbation was my lifeline to reality and why still today I am such an obsessed and confirmed masturbator and a "Cum-a-holic". I have no regrets as I feel all of this made me who I am today and why I am so very liberal and tolerant of others. Two traits I am most proud to have associated with me!
Thank you so much Cumrag, for sharing your fascinating story. Did you find your black best friend attractive, and did anything ever happen between you two of a sexual nature?

But I wouldn't say that your Catholic school upbringing is the reason you are a "an obsessed and confirmed masturbator and a "Cum-a-holic". I was raised in a totally different environment, but share your proclivity
for jerking off, as often as I can. :001_tt2:

My candid reply

Thank you so much Cumrag, for sharing your fascinating story. Did you find your black best friend attractive, and did anything ever happen between you two of a sexual nature?

But I wouldn't say that your Catholic school upbringing is the reason you are a "an obsessed and confirmed masturbator and a "Cum-a-holic". I was raised in a totally different environment, but share your proclivity
for jerking off, as often as I can. :001_tt2:

Just like I responded to Father Tribou, the answer is simply No. We were the two non-conformist in my graduating class and similarly disliked by students at large. I imagine that he was gay after all but I was personally in complete denial. We bonded due to this shared negative 4-year experience but there was no sexual attraction in operation. The only thing was on a very minor level - we shared our attempts at reciting dirty jokes. Pretty typical, wouldn't you say. He taught me the use of one of my most favorite words - "Cum" through a dirty joke he shared. A joke I had to have defined in order to understand, and even then not completely. I hate to admit it but, I must have been a sophomore at that time.

After graduation, we both went our own separate ways to different colleges and I have not heard from him directly since graduating in 1966 (except for him defaulting on a student loan with my name used as a reference). In college and away from my high school environment, my battered identity experienced a true rebirth and no longer felt that it was too big a sacrifice to ask someone to be friends with me. I successfully formed many close relationships with both sexes. I felt as if, for once, I was able to breathe without being hated for mt total disinterest in sports, sounding unintentionally effeminate being "soft-spoken" (and often today mistakenly identified as a female on the phone), and having "gay mannerisms by overusing my hands while speaking". When applying for financial aid through the state VA Office as an 18-year old survivor of a deceased veteran, the department manager on our first visit within the first 15 minutes asked bluntly if I was a "homosexual". I was outraged because I didn't even assume I knew myself but, for other complete strangers to put words in my mouth having know me just minutes made me MAD AS HELL!

I don't like to think I have a self-defeatist character but you can imagine when I first heard of the concept "self-fulfilling prophecy" how inevitable it appeared to me at first glance! Being a mental health professional, my educational experience was collectively self-healing and nurturing. As an adult I believe I am blessed to have an genuinely optimistic view on life!

Thanks for hearing me out!

Whew!

Well forumites, I've found myself very horny today and needing to release that energy quite a bit.

So I was thinking if I'm a freak or it others do this numerous times a day. My record in a 24 hour period is 19 times. I was wondering what everyone elses records were. Keep in mind this can't include anything with another person. Just you and your hand......or B.O.B.

Just keeping the forum dirty.....

Thanks guys!!!!

Well, I had to really put my all into this, but I can now proudly say (I think) that I've beaten my record (I didn't actually have one to start, but I'm just assuming)... 25 times in 5 hours.... I'm plum tuckered out! I'm certain I will have a giant sex hangover tomorrow, but I'd like to thank Yogartland for the mid-wank energy re-boost! I'd also like to thank the newest member of my sex toy family, Neomie.

Here's wishing you all extremely satisfying wank sessions in the future. I'll be interested to know if anyone's been working on "beating" their own records....

xoxo to all of you

Girls, check out the link...

http://lovemoiselle.com/en/noemie.html

How to encounter unfair advantages.

WOW lovelumps! :ohmy:

It's just not fair. :mad: I want to be a girl. :drool:

Undie

Dear Undie,

Be careful what you ask for. Just three quick snips and your almost there with an now empty teabag.:teabag:

Girl bits

:biggrin: There are some definite benefits to being a girl... and having an unexpectedly empty house for the afternoon...

lovelumps,

I don't mean to get personal but I'm really struggling to understand what goes on here. In guy terms you and wannabe are in a league not achieveable to mortal men. So, 5 hours divided by 25 equals one orgasism per 12 minutes. Does it take you 12 minutes to work up to each, or do you have a quick three in a row? Is it messy? Please don't tell me you when out for a 2 hour lunch in the middle of your 5 hour session. Can you enlighten me pleeeeease? :biggrin:

Undie

Good lord Lumps!!!!

Well you put me to shame. I have had the past three days off so I've been busy myself, but nothing close to 25 in 5 hours. I do need to buy some new family members and that link was intriuging.

I'm impressed and turned on by you.:thumbup1:

Tmi alert!!!

lovelumps,

I don't mean to get personal but I'm really struggling to understand what goes on here. In guy terms you and wannabe are in a league not achieveable to mortal men. So, 5 hours divided by 25 equals one orgasism per 12 minutes. Does it take you 12 minutes to work up to each, or do you have a quick three in a row? Is it messy? Please don't tell me you when out for a 2 hour lunch in the middle of your 5 hour session. Can you enlighten me pleeeeease? :biggrin:

Undie

I'm going to preface this post with a big WARNING!!! THIS MIGHT BE TMI FOR MANY OF YOU!!!

Undie,

Since it's fairly common knowledge among my friends that I will answer any question, I'll do my best....

So, here goes... my first orgasm is usually a pretty big one, and I can usually bring myself to 2 or 3 mid-sized orgasms in quick succession after that, so that process might take 10 to 25 minutes depending on how much I tease. The process also depends on the addition of toys. I can get off with just one finger or several toys used in combination.

Today, for instance, I started with my fingers. So the first 3 or 4 were just basic quickie mid-sized ones, about 10 minutes for that. Then I broke out my favorite vibrator and after a 5 minute break or so I brought myself to a bigger O, and then had 4 or 5 smaller ones after that. And then, yeah, I got dressed and went out for ice cream;) It probably took an hour to have 10.

When I came back from my outing, I had some things to do around the house, but then got back into it, inspired by some recommendations I'd been reading lately here on the forum....

So then I got out my new favorite ceramic Dildo which is awesome because I can chill it or heat it. It's really wonderful for vaginal and anal play, BTW.... So, big guns out and inspiration on the laptop... I started again, working up a little more slowly this time. However, once I got warmed up, my Dildo and my favorite vibe did an amazing job. I have to say, the orgasms from the Dildo/vibe combo are pretty intense, and once I got in the zone, it just didn't take much to get off. I suppose I might just take a wild guess and say that the combination of g-spot and cervical stimulation might be the closest thing to prostate stimulation us girls have, and it's pretty intense, but I can't handle it until I'm pretty stimulated already. So I guess I had another 15 orgasms in about an hour and a half, and they were all pretty intense. All were a combination of clitoral and vaginal. Not that I don't like anal play, but I wasn't in the mood for that today....

So, all told, that's about an orgasm every 6 minutes, but I know I couldn't have done this today without a nice long break in between.

I'm not a super messy girl, in that I don't ejaculate. I have friends who do, one who does with combo orgasms, like clitoral and g-spot simultaneously, and one who ejaculates when she has anal orgasms. I do love lube, tho, and I like the kind that warms, so that part can get messy.

So, I hope you aren't completely horrified that you asked, Undie, because this might be WAY more information than you were looking for, and if so, I apologize. :001_unsure: