• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dirty Question for All!!!

Well, I don't know about wannabe, but for me, once I get going, I can just go and go and go without much foreplay at all. So, for instance, I can actually have 3 or 4 orgasms in about a 2 minute period of time on a good day.... Look, I'm really bad at math, in spite of what I've been telling people for years while I've been volunteering as treasurer for our neighborhood pool.... Don't hold that against me... my hubby is a mathematician.... He helps A Lot!!! At any rate, I could potentially have 19 orgasms in an hour if suitably inspired, although that's really pushing it. So let's just say that in, say, 3 hours time, I could probably have 19 orgasms, with or without batteries.... Toys help, but they are not necessary....

That's it, I'm having a sex change.. :thumbup1:

Shall I start calling you Juanita?:biggrin:

It's a shame really, you are such a beautiful man. But, girl orgasm envy is a completely viable reason to take such drastic action.:ohmy:

If a girl orgasm is half as good as what I've seen written then I'm totally jealous.

Green Grass Now?

If a girl orgasm is half as good as what I've seen written then I'm totally jealous.

Dear Jon,

They always say that the grass is greener on the other side. Once they cut off your weiner, its curtains for getting it reinstalled like before and absolute hell to pay getting it all in actual working order. Most reinstalls are merely ornamental in nature with Christmas Tree lights optional. I am afraid no amount of lawn chemicals will help in this case either.

Going for the big O can be littered with unforseen minefields that take the glow away. This is not a time to be impulsive!

Maybe we should have a whole petition thread devoted to "Save Jon's willy!"
ROTFLMAO :ohmy: :biggrin: :001_rolleyes:

Don't do it Jon! And I hear that the menstrual camps are a bitch. LOL

Well forumites, I've found myself very horny today and needing to release that energy quite a bit.

So I was thinking if I'm a freak or it others do this numerous times a day. My record in a 24 hour period is 19 times. I was wondering what everyone elses records were. Keep in mind this can't include anything with another person. Just you and your hand......or B.O.B.

Just keeping the forum dirty.....

Thanks guys!!!!

Dude if you can masturbate like that you were built for sex... Wow. I did like 8 times everyday for three days in a row with a partner and I could barely walk right from sore balls for about a week...:thumbup:

Well Tampa, you've been claiming Jon and I were secretly married for weeks now. After the sex change, you can say Juanita and I are sisters, when we bicker.:w00t:

I tend to agree here Tampa! I love having my girl parts, the orgasms are great and I am very fortunate to have been able to use them for their ultimate job, twice! I wouldn't change that for anything. However, I would trade hormonal surges, bleeding, cramps, moodiness, and any number of potential female sex organ problems for 1 slightly wider and longer than average penis at this point in my life, now that the childbearing years have passed. I would LOVE to have sex with men with my very own penis. That's my fantasy. However, I think my loving and devoted husband would take issue.... :wink:

I would LOVE to have sex with men with my very own penis. That's my fantasy. However, I think my loving and devoted husband would take issue.... :wink:

A guy I once fancied at work but was allegedly totally str8, once told me that he caught his mum shagging his father with a strap on Dildo After that disclosure, our chats were never "straight" again. Alas, he's now left the company and we have lost contact.

Becareful Lovelumps... This really does sound like a possible scene for Broke Straight Boys I mean David keeps promising thes guys an opportunity to work with women. A lot of these guys want to do some work with girls. I mean Mike and Diesal were all over the idea of working with some women. Maybe a scene or two with some of these BSG women pounding a guys ass with a strap on will one day come to fruition. Might be the only way someone like Mike R. would bottom??? LOL :biggrin:

I guess I am feeling a little devious today because my other thought on this is perhaps you and Joninliverton should go to Vegas and rent a room... What happens in "Vagas stays in Vagas.":w00t:

A guy I once fancied at work but was allegedly totally str8, once told me that he caught his mum shagging his father with a strap on Dildo After that disclosure, our chats were never "straight" again. Alas, he's now left the company and we have lost contact.

Oh, I am the queen of inappropriate chats at work... but that one might just take the cake!

And a strap on could be fun, but it just isn't the same as the real thing....

Becareful Lovelumps... This really does sound like a possible scene for Broke Straight Boys I mean David keeps promising thes guys an opportunity to work with women. A lot of these guys want to do some work with girls. I mean Mike and Diesal were all over the idea of working with some women. Maybe a scene or two with some of these BSG women pounding a guys ass with a strap on will one day come to fruition. Might be the only way someone like Mike R. would bottom??? LOL :biggrin:

I guess I am feeling a little devious today because my other thought on this is perhaps you and Joninliverton should go to Vegas and rent a room... What happens in "Vagas stays in Vagas.":w00t:

Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about suggestion #1, but you could be right! As for suggestion #2... that just might be the funniest thing I've heard in days... I'm certain that Jon and I could have a fantastic time together... however, I'm more certain I would spend all my time locked in my room while Jon had his wicked way with all the cute guys, and he probably wouldn't let me watch!

Well if LoveLumps isn't going to take advantage of David's "Proposal" to all the guys, I sure as hell will!!! I want Austin and Shane or Logan or Zakk or the Amish boy or......well you get my point.

Well if LoveLumps isn't going to take advantage of David's "Proposal" to all the guys, I sure as hell will!!! I want Austin and Shane or Logan or Zakk or the Amish boy or......well you get my point.

Oh, well, maybe I missed the point, but I just don't see how I would enjoy it very much unless I got some oral action out of it, and the guys just seem sort of uncertain about pussy if you ask me....

Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about suggestion #1, but you could be right! As for suggestion #2... that just might be the funniest thing I've heard in days... I'm certain that Jon and I could have a fantastic time together... however, I'm more certain I would spend all my time locked in my room while Jon had his wicked way with all the cute guys, and he probably wouldn't let me watch!

LMAO, And you might be right about Jon. :ohmy:

LMAO, And you might be right about Jon. :ohmy:

I thought my ears were burning when I was tucked up in my bed lol. I love Vegas but havn't been back there for sometime. And Lovelumps how could I possibly two time Miss K so in the interest of detente I shall renege on both of you and continue to shag and be shagged by guys.

And no you can't watch, what happens within the bedroom stays within the bedroom. Now where does my american hottie dancer live ? or it could be my new New York hottie friend. :thumbup:

I thought my ears were burning when I was tucked up in my bed lol. I love Vegas but havn't been back there for sometime. And Lovelumps how could I possibly two time Miss K so in the interest of detente I shall renege on both of you and continue to shag and be shagged by guys.

And no you can't watch, what happens within the bedroom stays within the bedroom. Now where does my american hottie dancer live ? or it could be my new New York hottie friend. :thumbup:

I thought my ears were burning when I was tucked in my bed.:ohmy: And I woke up to a broken heart. That will teach me to take Tampa's marriage advice.:mad:

Oh this post really turned back time for me and reminded me of MANY years ago. I must have been about 14 when I did a wank session for the first time. Seem to remember hitting 10 times though to be honest the last ones didnt produce much cum - but the feeling was fucking wonderful.

Had to rest for a day afterwards as my cock was sore and red.

I thought my ears were burning when I was tucked in my bed.:ohmy: And I woke up to a broken heart. That will teach me to take Tampa's marriage advice.:mad:

Ms. K, my Grandfather told me to never take marriage advice from anyone who was never married or married less than 15 years. Of, course he had been married for 50 years when giving me that advice. I guess that is why I remain single. I cannot find anyone I know who has been married that long. LOL:w00t::confused1:

hmm, new york hottie friend? jon! :)