• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys Is Finally Coming To Television Dec. 19, 2014

it must be a youtube thing. episode number 5 is on heretv's schedule, but all I see is a link to something called a private video instead of 105. I understand why they waited until today to start uploading the rest of the series, but the free period is over and they have my money and I would like to see the rest of the series.

Friday, January 2, 2015 is the date episodes 5-8 start.

That is correct. They skipped a week because of the holiday.
I just checked HERE on Time Warner. We have two channels here. 1849 shows the original programming and has a new episode slated for 4:00 - 4:30PM today. It says:

Broke Straight Boys
New. The guys undergo boot camp. (People) 30 min.

The on demand channel 1848, still has only episodes 1-4, so I imagine it will move there after the initial airing. And I wonder if they will be releasing the last four episodes now weekly, rather than all in one shot.

they will update according to the schedule, every Friday until episode 108 airs on January 23nd, 2015.

Episode 5 will air Friday night on Jan 3rd on Here TV and you tube as well. New episodes will continue weekly until the last episode airs on Jan 23rd.

this is Friday, January 2nd, 2015. has the you tube schedule been moved to Saturday, January 3rd, 2015. it's 9:46 pm on the east coast. I am very confused/

episode 5 went live at 11 pm eastern time. you tube is emailing me when here tv upload a new video. saves checking to see if it is up yet.
now I am having fun!

episode 5 went live at 11 pm eastern time. you tube is emailing me when here tv upload a new video. saves checking to see if it is up yet.
now I am having fun!

hey A1 - I hope you are taking statistical notes, so that you can share with the rest of us.

Me too. No update on Comcast on demand. I wonder why????? Sat 6;36 am.

Here is what I found on Here TV...the schedule that is........

01.03.2015 @ 9am EST
01.04.2015 @ 1pm EST
01.04.2015 @ 7pm EST
01.05.2015 @ 1am EST
01.05.2015 @ 7am EST

Here is what I found on Here TV...the schedule that is........

01.03.2015 @ 9am EST
01.04.2015 @ 1pm EST
01.04.2015 @ 7pm EST
01.05.2015 @ 1am EST
01.05.2015 @ 7am EST
I see that as with Time Warner NYC, Rafe you also get the regular HERE TV with scheduled programming as I do, but apparently both Peter and Johnny only have the on-demand channel, where it has not yet been placed. I feel confident they will add episode five to the schedule later this weekend, but I sure sympathize with those who have not yet gotten the program on their systems.

I see that as with Time Warner NYC, Rafe you also get the regular HERE TV with scheduled programming as I do, but apparently both Peter and Johnny only have the on-demand channel, where it has not yet been placed. I feel confident they will add episode five to the schedule later this weekend, but I sure sympathize with those who have not yet gotten the program on their systems.

Actually I have neither Mike....I live back in the mountains of Pa so I have Dish network. I was just looking it up for the guys and didn't realize that it was an on demand channel for some of them....Thanks for making me wiser...... :biggrin:.....I no I wish I had it.....:mad:

Actually I have neither Mike....I live back in the mountains of Pa so I have Dish network. I was just looking it up for the guys and didn't realize that it was an on demand channel for some of them....Thanks for making me wiser...... :biggrin:.....I no I wish I had it.....:mad:
Do you have indoor plumbing back there in the mountains of Pa Rafe???? :biggrin:

Sorry I was just being silly. I love reading your posts and I only tease the folks I care about, like a certain curmudgeon from Seattle. :thumbup1: