• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys Is Finally Coming To Television Dec. 19, 2014

Tampa posted earlier the HereTV schedule. Go to heretv.com and you can get that tv schedule for the whole week.

Thanks Peter the schedule is for Paid channels (I think that is what it is called over there), Schedule Mark and I referring to is the Youtube web channel HereTv

Thanks for your review of the show so far. It is great to here good comments about it because my crew and myself put so much into it. I can't tell you how many struggles we had with this show but I know it is something people would want to watch so I dealt with each hurdle to get it on the air. I am very sorry about the delay with the show but now that the first season is on the air the second season will be so much easier.

I'm sorry about the confusion with Here TV. I was confused myself but hopefully all the confusion has passed. Thanks again for your critique of the show. :)

Mark

The show was definitely worth the wait Mark. To see favorite models and a site that so many of us love, being brought to an international mainstream audience, is thrilling for us members too.

Well done!! :biggrin:

Thanks for your review of the show so far. It is great to here good comments about it because my crew and myself put so much into it. I can't tell you how many struggles we had with this show but I know it is something people would want to watch so I dealt with each hurdle to get it on the air. I am very sorry about the delay with the show but now that the first season is on the air the second season will be so much easier.

I'm sorry about the confusion with Here TV. I was confused myself but hopefully all the confusion has passed. Thanks again for your critique of the show. :)

Mark

Mark, I remain confused! not all companies place customer service high on their list.

Mark, I remain confused! not all companies place customer service high on their list.

You're not the only one. It has been mentioned on the forum (but no where on the HereTV site) that there might be a different schedule for the YouTube channel. If there is then subscribing to YouTube is useless, and poor service on the part of HereTV. As of right now the other three episodes that have been seen by many others have not been posted to the YouTube site. If there is a different schedule for the YT site then it should be posted somewhere. And, HereTV should explain why people willing to pay for their subscription have to wait when others have seen more of the series. Very poor customer service indeed (on HereTV's part, not BluMedia I should stress).

I really wanted to see the rest of the series, but I'm not inclined to stay subscribed to the YT channel if this is the sort of service they provide. Really disappointing. :-(

Toby

You're not the only one. It has been mentioned on the forum (but no where on the HereTV site) that there might be a different schedule for the YouTube channel. If there is then subscribing to YouTube is useless, and poor service on the part of HereTV. As of right now the other three episodes that have been seen by many others have not been posted to the YouTube site. If there is a different schedule for the YT site then it should be posted somewhere. And, HereTV should explain why people willing to pay for their subscription have to wait when others have seen more of the series. Very poor customer service indeed (on HereTV's part, not BluMedia I should stress).

I really wanted to see the rest of the series, but I'm not inclined to stay subscribed to the YT channel if this is the sort of service they provide. Really disappointing. :-(

Toby

I am with you on this the customer service sucks... looking through the YT discussion section the feeling of communication is next to non existence... I am going to struggle staying with YT only because this is my only option to view the Broke Straight Boys series, after that there isn't anything else that would keep me subscribed.

So is it crap, or is it good ?

Hiya Jon... It's certainly not crap, IMHO. I suppose how much you like it may depend on whether you like these type of reality shows. I did really enjoy the first episode quite a bit. The production values are on par with anything else you might find on television these days, so on the whole I'd say that's really good. Truth is, it's also hard to rate the series as a whole on just one episode. It'll take more than just the first episode to tell if the series will make for a good "emotional" story over the season. If I ever get to see another episode I'll let you know. ;-)

Toby

So is it crap, or is it good ?

Hiya Jon... It's certainly not crap, IMHO. I suppose how much you like it may depend on whether you like these type of reality shows. I did really enjoy the first episode quite a bit. The production values are on par with anything else you might find on television these days, so on the whole I'd say that's really good. Truth is, it's also hard to rate the series as a whole on just one episode. It'll take more than just the first episode to tell if the series will make for a good "emotional" story over the season. If I ever get to see another episode I'll let you know. ;-)

Toby
I agree with Toby that it is a slickly produced produced program on a par with the bits and pieces I've seen of the other network reality shows. However I feel that reviews and discussions regarding the content of the program should be on this thread started by Stowe! (I'm sure you of all people will understand, Jon lol)

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/showthread.php?7861-BSB-TV-Worth-the-wait

By the way Toby, your avatar reminds me of why I fell in love with Graham, before I ever saw him in a scene, but I guess that I am now way off topic. :evil:

image.php

Heretv premium on youtube now says Broke Straight Boys the series episodes 2, 3, and 4 are private videos. getting tired waiting for information on when I can watch the series. getting close to saying, forget about it.

Heretv premium on youtube now says Broke Straight Boys the series episodes 2, 3, and 4 are private videos. getting tired waiting for information on when I can watch the series. getting close to saying, forget about it.
That really sucks another1. I can imagine your frustration getting information in bits and pieces while many of us who live in cities with HERETV on our cable systems got all four episodes the first day on demand. Hopefully Mark will soon have an answer as to how to see the other three episodes.

That really sucks another1. I can imagine your frustration getting information in bits and pieces while many of us who live in cities with HERETV on our cable systems got all four episodes the first day on demand. Hopefully Mark will soon have an answer as to how to see the other three episodes.

Now I'm glad I did not subscribe to Youtube, but who said I was gonna lol

Now I'm glad I did not subscribe to Youtube, but who said I was gonna lol

Hey Jon & Mikey

The only way we can watch Broke Straight Boys-TV is with YouTube pay. We watched the first episode and it was pretty well done. Content was good, production was great. Good insight to what Broke Straight Boys, Mark and all the staff are doing in the industry. I am very curious to see where it goes from here.

Sadly I only have found the first 44 minute episode. I cant find any of the other 3 episodes others have seen or even find a reference to when the next episode will air. If it doesn't pop up soon, I am going to cancel the HereTV as things are tight right now and we are saving every penny we can for other things.

Has anyone seen any media reviews of the Broke Straight Boys-TV series?? It would be interesting to see what they think although critics are wrong 90% of the time. Unless what they write is all good!! LOL

Any help on finding the other episodes would be appreciated!!

Hugs,
Ricky

Hey Jon & Mikey

The only way we can watch Broke Straight Boys-TV is with YouTube pay. We watched the first episode and it was pretty well done. Content was good, production was great. Good insight to what Broke Straight Boys, Mark and all the staff are doing in the industry. I am very curious to see where it goes from here.

Sadly I only have found the first 44 minute episode. I cant find any of the other 3 episodes others have seen or even find a reference to when the next episode will air. If it doesn't pop up soon, I am going to cancel the HereTV as things are tight right now and we are saving every penny we can for other things.

Has anyone seen any media reviews of the Broke Straight Boys-TV series?? It would be interesting to see what they think although critics are wrong 90% of the time. Unless what they write is all good!! LOL

Any help on finding the other episodes would be appreciated!!

Hugs,
Ricky

Hi Ricky we are hoping Mark will take our concerns up with HereTV YT and see when they will roll out the other episodes, I believe Mark actually Subscribed. Here is hoping as I HereTv Premier isn't worth staying subscribed too for anything else (just my opinion)

I am thinking the same. I am wanting to see the full series, but if it looks like the other episodes are being stalled until after the free trials end I think I will be cancelling. I don't mind paying monthly subscriptions to see the remaining episodes, but I would rather cancel and not see the other 7 episodes than to be obviously milked for no legitimate reason.

I am thinking the same. I am wanting to see the full series, but if it looks like the other episodes are being stalled until after the free trials end I think I will be cancelling. I don't mind paying monthly subscriptions to see the remaining episodes, but I would rather cancel and not see the other 7 episodes than to be obviously milked for no legitimate reason.

if we were informed by HereTV the roll out dates, I wouldn't feel like an over anxious dickhead waiting for the next episode.

Episodes will come out at least weekly on the you tube channel and they just released 4 episodes today. :)