• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel and Jimmy

it was defently hot diesel looked like he was realy in to it and i can't wait to see him botom. i am glad he has opened up to the idea of being botom

OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't believe it! Straight and sometimes reluctant Diesal looked like he was making love more than just having sex. What passion! The chemistry sizzled. Diesal kissing? Are you kidding me?!

I love the way Diesal's balls draw up when he especially likes something. And his facial expressions are priceless. He has never shown tenderness to another model before even though I think he's the greatest anyway. LOL When he kissed Jimmy's tummy a couple times I was surprised. When he went on to kissing and nuzzling I was speechless.

This video has bunches of firsts. I couldn't believe Diesal agreed to kiss him. He had always said no to that. And once they started kissing the first time it was with such passion. When they started kissing Jimmy got rock hard without even touching himself. Sweet!! Could you believe it when Diesal started nuzzling Jimmy's ear? OMG!

We could nitpick a few things here and there but I won't. I'm so floored by the whole thing I'm stammering like an idiot.

David and Mark this video rates a 6 in my book. Forget the 5!

Diesal is turning into a man in front of our very eyes. Look at all the fur on those legs. That wasn't there before. Wow! What a hunk of man he is turning into. And then the contrast of how much tenderness, gentleness and passion that he showed towards another guy. Wow! Cold shower time!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't believe it! Straight and sometimes reluctant Diesal looked like he was making love more than just having sex. What passion! The chemistry sizzled. Diesal kissing? Are you kidding me?!

I love the way Diesal's balls draw up when he especially likes something. And his facial expressions are priceless. He has never shown tenderness to another model before even though I think he's the greatest anyway. LOL When he kissed Jimmy's tummy a couple times I was surprised. When he went on to kissing and nuzzling I was speechless.

This video has bunches of firsts. I couldn't believe Diesal agreed to kiss him. He had always said no to that. And once they started kissing the first time it was with such passion. When they started kissing Jimmy got rock hard without even touching himself. Sweet!! Could you believe it when Diesal started nuzzling Jimmy's ear? OMG!

We could nitpick a few things here and there but I won't. I'm so floored by the whole thing I'm stammering like an idiot.

Diesal is turning into a man in front of our very eyes. Look at all the fur on those legs. That wasn't there before. Wow! What a hunk of man he is turning into. And then the contrast of how much tenderness, gentleness and passion that he showed towards another guy. Wow! Cold shower time!
I agree totaly it was super hot

I know the epi was entitled Diesal and Jimmy but we may want to call this one James. Remember there is another Jimmy who is going to play with Diesal sometime in the future (see Jimmy and Mike June 13).

Diesal sucking cock like he liked it, nuzzling, kissing and smiling. Damn the whole shootin match. If these boys are like this when Diesal mounts James and James mounts diesel, there is going to be a steam bank rolling across the world!

This movie #1!!!!!!!

I'm glad you said all that tampa, I couldn't have said it better myself. Except how about an 11. I about shot my wad when Jimmy swollowed D's dick OMG. Then when they kissed I did.:drool::001_tt1:.
Dave can you ask Diesal if he snap's a chalk line around his waist when he shave's lol. Great job I can't waite til part #2

I about shot my wad when Jimmy swollowed D's dick OMG. Then when they kissed I did.:drool::001_tt1:.

We could almost take a poll to see how many of us made it all the way through the whole video to the end. I think you know what I mean guys! LOL :lol:

I loved all the action in this film. David great pairing. Diesal has just jumped way up on my list of favorites. Yep, he is right up there with Tyler, Anthony (Keanu). They really got into the BJ's and the kissing was great. I think it was that moment right there that may have been diesel's deciding factor to try bottoming. Again, great shoot.:thumbup:

I loved all the action in this film. David great pairing. Diesal has just jumped way up on my list of favorites. Yep, he is right up there with Tyler, Anthony (Keanu). They really got into the BJ's and the kissing was great. I think it was that moment right there that may have been diesel's deciding factor to try bottoming. Again, great shoot.:thumbup:

And speaking of David. Did you catch the part when you could hear David gasp a muffled "Shit!"? Like he was dumbfounded at the moment like the rest of us were as to how the scene was playing out.

Well I have just logged in and seen that there is a vid on a Monday.. (in NZ so a wee bit ahead of you guys) and Diesal is in it. Am just about to download it and see it, though I have to say I have high expectations after reading this thread!!!
Tampa buddy you certainly are an advocate of this vid....hehe I am drooling with anticipation now.....a watched vid never downloads fast enough haha dam New Zealand broad band ...faster faster come on!!!

Diesal/Jimmy aaaaargh!

Just viewed the Diesal/Jimmy tour de force. Holy Cow! Gee Whiz! And etc. :w00t: I double-dare you to tell me this wasn't a couple I was watching . . . Oh, whatever . . . don't bust my bubble right now. Sigh . . . .

That was phenomenal.....absolutley awesome.
I had never really noticed Diesal before, except for the obvious reason, but he is amazing and those eyes were really smouldering!
Jimmy deserves a lot of praise here he really bought out a different side to Diesal.....and I cannot wait to see these 2 fuck.

That is one of the hottest scenes I have watched in a long time......the kissing is what did it for me and the biting of each others lip.....oh dam...........all I can say is WOW!!
Totally agree with everything that everyone has said about it.....5 isn't enough we need to score this one out of 10 and in my book it would still score 11 !!
Gonna have to watch it again.......then have a cold shower:w00t:

As my Southren friends say "Shut my mouth and damn my eyes" That's what I'm talkin about

I don't know if you guys have noticed...but in less than 10 hours this video has already reached #3 in the ratings of all-time great Broke Straight Boys vids. And it may climb higher. I dare say that most members haven't even seen it yet. Seeing as it aired as a bonus vid on a Sunday night. By Wednesday night when people drop in for the regularly scheduled update they are going to be blown away!

And speaking of David. Did you catch the part when you could hear David gasp a muffled "Shit!"? Like he was dumbfounded at the moment like the rest of us were as to how the scene was playing out.

Absolutely, Hell I think Diesal was smitten by Jimmy. I wonder if Diesal and the GF have been on the rocks as of late. Maybe she is the reason he needs two jobs.??? Hummm???? Who cares, Diesal made celebrity status after that shoot and he set the bar for other models to follow. Very well done. It was wonderful how they just seemed to surrender to eachother...:thumbup:

I must say, Diesal is really coming out of his shell. I'm super surprised at his actions and what he wants to do...he's really getting comfortable and opening up.

I also like to mention...I did not have to convince Diesal to bottom or kiss or be passionate, matter of fact, this whole episodes was his idea...and he's been really wanting to explore even more. I'm just as shocked and surprised as you guys.

David you have triumphed .
Diesal and Jimmy AAAA+++++++
I had to stop myself cumming before half way through the shoot.
Both guys were awesome
As you said, Diesal is coming out of his shell, good for him.
But at the end even I did a Diesal and made a mess everywhere
Wow, got a stiffy again just writing this.
Time to watch it again.
Thanks David.

Last edited:
I must say, Diesal is really coming out of his shell. I'm super surprised at his actions and what he wants to do...he's really getting comfortable and opening up.

I also like to mention...I did not have to convince Diesal to bottom or kiss or be passionate, matter of fact, this whole episodes was his idea...and he's been really wanting to explore even more. I'm just as shocked and surprised as you guys.

Diesal was ready, as you say, and Jimmy was exactly the catalyst he needed to take the plunge. From the second Jim sat back down and chummily/suggestively rested his palm on Gigantor's thigh, this whole scene took on a heart and soul of it's own. The fact that they are both cute in kind of the same way, lovely bodies, a dusting of body hair, conventionally handsome kinda baby faces of the nicest kind, plus the fact that Jimmy was obviously ready for love and Gigantor was too, sort of allowed them both to move into a zone where they discovered affection(!) for each other, and mixed it with lust. If they hadn't both been such cool cute guys maybe it wouldn't have happened. But they were into each other and right for each other; and it was flabbergasting to see them make love to each other, so turned on that the testosterone jolt had them both dreamy eyed. I don't think either of them knew what hit him. They kept coming up for air with little crooked smiles of total disbelief on their faces, except for that one time James just beamed, from ear to ear.

Dave, I was hoping against hope that the kissing was gonna be 100% spontaneous, without any cueing, but you were so quiet and breathy when you asked them that it didn't ruin it at all. Still, imagine how awesome it would have been if (without your intervention) they had moved their faces the extra inch to bring their lips together! That's where I would have had the first orgasm haha...

To see two straighties fall in love in front of our eyes was apocalyptic. Please Blu do your best to release the next step as soon as humanly possible.

(rating report: as we speak, the score is gonna move into the 4.8 range)