• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is the sexiest thing you'll do this Christmas Day and what could Santa bring to help ?

I hope you can find a way to attend and accept their invitation as it sounds like they genuinely want you home for Christmas. Travel there safely and you never know. I've always found it's the events I dread attending can actually be the most enjoyable. I hope this is one of those for you. Cheers W xx
I'm home now, thanks for your words x

Sadly many people are ignorant about other places and far too many know about other places in their own country. On the other hand none of us know it all so can learn new things. It can be an exciting experience. All you need is a willingness to learn.
Yes, and a bundle of $$$$ ! :cool:

I hope you can find a way to attend and accept their invitation as it sounds like they genuinely want you home for Christmas. Travel there safely and you never know. I've always found it's the events I dread attending can actually be the most enjoyable. I hope this is one of those for you. Cheers W xx
Great to have you posting Wombat. The best part of the forum is hearing from great folks like you from all over the world. And thanks for suggesting this thread. :xmaschristmas:

Thanks for the laugh ! The amount of deaths caused by snakes, spiders, kangaroos etc is microscopic. You'd be more likely to win the lottery than to succumb to any harm. That being said, you need to understand the ground rules and look where you're walking. As for the kangaroos, they are an iconic animal that has the capacity to put humans in their place if the need arises. It's all about respect and awareness. Personally I can't stand certain spiders and snakes and am used to avoiding their space and habitat where possible. I've seen Americans being asked about what they knew about Australia and they universally talk about these things. Some are genuinely so frightened they wouldn't even consider travelling here, which is sad (for them). My advice is, ignore the hype and observe the minor safety practices and you'd be more than OK down here. Oh, the other observation was that it's too far away - bah. When I was travelling to Berlin frequently for work, it took me 44 hours door to door, via 4 flights.and a 100 km drive. Australians are used to long distances, being such a large continent/country.

W xx

All kidding aside, I would absolutely love to visit Australia. It just looks so magical. And New Zealand is a short hop away and I want to visit there too. I know it sounds a bit cliche, but I'd love to find me a sexy Crocodile Dundee of my own. Of all the accents, the British and Australian ones just melt me immediately 🥵