• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bsb Takes Over Boulder, Co

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I see that our next BTS to be released on this coming Saturday, features some of the models no longer in the scenes. I recognize Ian, Daniel?, Skyler and Adam. Is that Ayden all the way on the left, and who is the other guy in sunglasses and backwards baseball cap?

I would imagine Betu or Tampa will have the answer up real soon. I often enjoy the BTS more than the sex scenes and this still and commentary pique my interest.

The boys of Broke Straight Boys take a field trip to the eccentric town of Boulder, CO and boy what a ride it is. Watch them as they mingle with the local talent, take over the town, and find out what kinds of girls turn them on! Boulder will never be the same!

1144-video.jpg

Is it just me, or did this BTS need to come out about a year ago? When there's only one model left from the group, "getting to know them," seem a waste; just sayin'.

Hi Beth,
We have tons of footage from the archives that we dig up every now and then. Also, we have been holding off on some footage because of the TV show, but we thought you all would enjoy this. Hope you like it.

Hi Beth,
We have tons of footage from the archives that we dig up every now and then. Also, we have been holding off on some footage because of the TV show, but we thought you all would enjoy this. Hope you like it.

Okay, maybe it's just "the clit in me," but if you wanna show me something "less than fresh," you better be doin' a lot of foreplay, first. You need to be posting on the forum, playing it up...make it a game, guide us to where you want us. Don't just slap up old footage and say, "look what we found." Come on, Being the cunt around here, I know not even "Summer's Eve" could revive this video. Why don't you put your BTS energy into playing up the models that will actually be in the Pride events this summer? Got any clips you'd like to share?! :thumbup:

Another1. You guessed them all correctly. Great job!

I have no problem with watching new material never before shown, even involving guys from the past. Some of those guys are among my all time favorites from BSB2, and as long as it was shot, why the hell not show it? I find that I gain insight into who these guys really are from the BTS, much more so than from the Clay interviews that we saw pre-sex, when he even did an interview.

I say bring em on!!!! I'm looking forward to learning more about especially Ayden, (who may in fact have filmed some new scenes recently, based on a twitter picture) and the rest too! And it is free bonus footage for us to watch, not taking away from any of the three real scenes each week. So I will have my popcorn and soft drink in hand for the premiere this weekend. :par50:

I have no problem with watching new material never before shown, even involving guys from the past. Some of those guys are among my all time favorites from BSB2, and as long as it was shot, why the hell not show it? I find that I gain insight into who these guys really are from the BTS, much more so than from the Clay interviews that we saw pre-sex, when he even did an interview.

I say bring em on!!!! I'm looking forward to learning more about especially Ayden, (who may in fact have filmed some new scenes recently, based on a twitter picture) and the rest too! And it is free bonus footage for us to watch, not taking away from any of the three real scenes each week. So I will have my popcorn and soft drink in hand for the premiere this weekend. :par50:

Amen, mikey!

Another1. You guessed them all correctly. Great job!

Some of us are too new here to recognize many of those models. Still, nice bunch. I would not mind having a grape or two from that bunch.

Okay, maybe it's just "the clit in me," but if you wanna show me something "less than fresh," you better be doin' a lot of foreplay, first. You need to be posting on the forum, playing it up...make it a game, guide us to where you want us. Don't just slap up old footage and say, "look what we found." Come on, Being the cunt around here, I know not even "Summer's Eve" could revive this video. Why don't you put your BTS energy into playing up the models that will actually be in the Pride events this summer? Got any clips you'd like to share?! :thumbup:

That's why I love you Beth! All in due time. I hope you enjoy this one as it shows the guys having fun and being their true selves. Stay tuned! We have a lot more in store for you with the BTS and all our projects.

Plus, not even Summer's Eve has an expiration date. I hear they even have a new one made of marijuana, deodorant, and
Kentucky Fried Chicken.
It leaves you high, dry, and finger lickin' good.