• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB lies to its members?

jimmy has been in 15 scenes. Broke Straight Boys 2.0 has gone live with 71 scenes.
every month there are 13 scenes, so if i tell my media player to skip the 3 scenes jimmy is in, i get to watch 10 scenes.
i can enjoy the remaining 56 scenes and jimmy fans can enjoy their 15 scenes.

Not trying to be argumentative, but if you subtract solos from the mix, which I don't count, the percentage of Jimmy goes higher. Look, on any other site, customers would be screaming bloody murder seeing a model this much. I just think his appearances should be spaced out more, because I have Jimmy fatigue. But as I stated, I realize how small Broke Straight Boys's model roster is, which is why I'm trying to be patient.

So, Sept 3, 15, 17 should be it for the month of Sept for Jimmy. I don't have to worry about a scene with him in it. I'll hold you to that.

i stand by my assessment of how many scenes have aired with jimmy.
i have no way of knowing how many more will be made or in what order they will be released.
maybe i am missing something here, but when Logan, tank shane reached 15, i don't have a clear recollection of the screaming.
few models appeared as often as Mike Robbins, diesal or tyler, 33, 38 and 40.
so 4 would be over the top for you?
you call it spacing them out and call it releasing them in order.

i stand by my assessment of how many scenes have aired with jimmy.
i have no way of knowing how many more will be made or in what order they will be released.
maybe i am missing something here, but when Logan, tank shane reached 15, i don't have a clear recollection of the screaming.
few models appeared as often as Mike Robbins, diesal or tyler, 33, 38 and 40.
so 4 would be over the top for you?
you call it spacing them out and call it releasing them in order.

Fine, you're good with the appearances, I'm not. We'll agree to disagree.

i know what you mean when you say you don't count solos.
but i remember bobby, jack and kevin gave great solo performances.
seth, and anthony gave top rated performances.
colin wowed me with his solo performance.
all this is said to say check out the solos or go back and watch bobby, jack, kevin, seth, anthony. but if watch only one solo scene, watch colin.
we can agree to disagree. but when i see your avatar, i don't want to disagree.

Last edited:
Jimmy is a fantastic model; he is also the proverbial Broke Straight Boys who seem to enjoy hanging out with gay people who worship him. My take in all this controversy is not on the number of times a model appears on Broke Straight Boys, but rather, how well he performs. I may also add how well that performance is received by the general audience. You may be good but if people are bored with you, you have a problem. I generally don't think this is the case with Jimmy. He is so lovely charming in a macho kind of way. How can you possibly be bored with him.

Jimmy is a fantastic model; he is also the proverbial Broke Straight Boys who seem to enjoy hanging out with gay people who worship him. My take in all this controversy is not on the number of times a model appears on Broke Straight Boys, but rather, how well he performs. I may also add how well that performance is received by the general audience. You may be good but if people are bored with you, you have a problem. I generally don't think this is the case with Jimmy. He is so lovely charming in a macho kind of way. How can you possibly be bored with him.

Well, my problem with him is not boredom, though I can easily see why someone would get bored with him. There is no development in his "persona." Other models here have shown a clear change over time. I am certain that I could not watch a single episode with Jimmy for a a year, come back, and see the exact same thing in his "new" scenes.

As I said, though, my problem with him is not boredom. He doesn't allow me the luxury of getting bored with him because I find him rather distasteful in his performances--I can't get through many of them long enough to be bored with him. Perhaps it really does takes a prodigious talent to repulse someone so much that they can't stand to watch you for more than a minute or two, I don't know. If so, then congrats to Jimmy on that talent. Since, as you admit, performance is everything, it shouldn't be a surprise that some people are put off by his frequent appearances when they simply compound distaste upon distaste. "Lovely charming in a macho kind of way" is a description I can't even begin to understand.

I really urge you to watch Jimmy's newest video with Anthony, Navelluver. You'll be amazed! I was. He has shown a whole new side of himself that I hope will be the new normal for him.

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION is AWESOME, eh???:thumbup1:

Geez...I have been a member for a long time and don't get into responding on the threads. But for crying out loud, do soo many of the people posting have to be such queens and bitch about everything. Rabid was great, he did a nice job. Who gives a crap if he was found in a scene some where else. And if your bored move on don't bitch about it, just do it.

I really urge you to watch Jimmy's newest video with Anthony, Navelluver. You'll be amazed! I was. He has shown a whole new side of himself that I hope will be the new normal for him.

I'll give it a try. Thank you, tampa.