• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB lies to its members?

Jimmy may not be into kissing? Just take it for what it is worth and if it bothers you that much avoid his videos. There are some guys on here that I will never watch but it doesn't mean there are not others on here that I can't wait to see. I understand where you are coming from but some of these guys will never go past a certain point no matter what. We as the customer just have to accept that and move on.

You do have a point about Jimmy not being into kissing, which I don't have a problem with. You also have a point about avoiding his videos if you don't like him. But at this stage of BSB2, where the roster of models is rather limited, (it seems like) Jimmy is in an update approx every 10 days, give or take. He accounts for nearly one-third of the new updates, so if we avoided him, we'd be missing out on a lot of content and that to me is not getting my money's worth. So it becomes even more critical, given the limited model roster to have models who are willing to do more. Don't get me wrong here. I like Jimmy as a person, but for those of us that don't like him in scenes and avoid his videos, the argument can be made we're missing out on a substantive amount of content.

You made a shrewed observation

You do have a point about Jimmy not being into kissing, which I don't have a problem with. You also have a point about avoiding his videos if you don't like him. But at this stage of BSB2, where the roster of models is rather limited, (it seems like) Jimmy is in an update approx every 10 days, give or take. He accounts for nearly one-third of the new updates, so if we avoided him, we'd be missing out on a lot of content and that to me is not getting my money's worth. So it becomes even more critical, given the limited model roster to have models who are willing to do more. Don't get me wrong here. I like Jimmy as a person, but for those of us that don't like him in scenes and avoid his videos, the argument can be made we're missing out on a substantive amount of content.

Dear Balboa,

I am all for getting the most "BANG" out of every Fuck, or is that every Buck. Oh well, I don't necessarily want good-looking Jimmy to go away, I just want him to get with the program or expect others more responsive will be getting more episodes. It is kind of like a Broke Straight Boys version of "Merit Pay"!

The more you do, the more play you get on Broke Straight Boys! After all, models are here to create substantive amounts of sexy content.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

You're preaching to the choir Balboa. Jimmy is given such a high number of videos (with other models that we also want to see) that it's impractical to just tell people to avoid him if they don't care for his work. His scenes are ubiquitous. He never goes away long enough for us to miss him.

For all those reasons and more he really needs to step up his game. I think more kissing would be a good thing. :thumbup1:

Is it just me that has noticed.. NONE of the "Members Favorites" have any vids with Jimmy in them???.. Should that not say something to all the supposedly Jimmy fans? I sense it should at least say something the management who insist of giving us.. the subscribers..yet another episode with Jimmy in it.. What really gives here?

Is it just me that has noticed.. NONE of the "Members Favorites" have any vids with Jimmy in them???.. Should that not say something to all the supposedly Jimmy fans? I sense it should at least say something the management who insist of giving us.. the subscribers..yet another episode with Jimmy in it.. What really gives here?
You asked a very good question, JP. Why do you suppose that management insists on giving us so much Jimmy? It would seem odd if they felt that he was so unpopular, yet they keep giving us more Jimmy. That wouldn't make very good business sense.

Perhaps they have ways to judge the popularity of models, based other than the forum and the member's who vote on the scenes. If you have another theory as to why Jimmy Is in so many scenes, I'd be glad to hear your thoughts as to what you believe that their motives are.

Just sayin, .....One of the first things I do when looking at a "rant or complaint or compliment or whatever" is to look at who submitted it. I also look at the join date. Many of our more vocal members have been on this forum since they were first invited, as members of a new site known as Broke Straight Boys The forum was created so that those, (and future), members would have a place to exchange ideas as well as to discuss and share opinions about the vids, models, or other subjects. The join date is usually a fair indicator of a members involvement with the forum, except in the few cases of individuals who like or wish to post on an infrequent basis. I hope that we can all see that familiarity with particular members over a long period of time is one way of judging what is said.

It would be better if those of us with long term association remember that "newbie" members may unintentionally repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads, and not jump to "shoo" them away, because we are tired of repetition. We were all there once, and considering how old some of us are, we may soon be there again.! Just sayin!

I am all for getting the most "BANG" out of every Fuck, or is that every Buck. Oh well, I don't necessarily want good-looking Jimmy to go away, I just want him to get with the program or expect others more responsive will be getting more episodes. It is kind of like a Broke Straight Boys version of "Merit Pay"!

The more you do, the more play you get on Broke Straight Boys! After all, models are here to create substantive amounts of sexy content.

I'm right there with you Stimpy. My motivations have not been to get Jimmy to go away. Any construction advice/criticism I may offer has been with the hopeful intention of getting him to become better and better in his scenes.

I hope that we can all see that familiarity with particular members over a long period of time is one way of judging what is said.

I would say this is at the least not fair treatment, and probably explains much of the behavior I have seen in responses to certain complaint comments. I see no clear reason to discount someone's opinion here simply because they haven't been a member for long or haven't posted much. If you disagree with what someone is saying, there is absolutely no reason to call them a "queen" and order them to go away. I'm all for free speech, but there is a responsible way to exercise free speech--and denying someone else's right to it is not the responsible way.

It would be better if those of us with long term association remember that "newbie" members may unintentionally repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads, and not jump to "shoo" them away, because we are tired of repetition. We were all there once, and considering how old some of us are, we may soon be there again.! Just sayin!

Even if newbies KNOWINGLY repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads, there is still no reason to shoo them away. They may bring another perspective into the discussion--you won't know if you silence them before they can even say something. If people really insist on squelching certain topics just because they've been discussed before, then the proper way to do that is to post a "Taboo Topics" list so everyone knows what not to talk about, or to moderate the forum. But it isn't right to tell someone new that they can't discuss something just because it was already discussed way back when and the "older" members are tired of it. Who died and made the older members the kings?

I would say this is at the least not fair treatment, and probably explains much of the behavior I have seen in responses to certain complaint comments. I see no clear reason to discount someone's opinion here simply because they haven't been a member for long or haven't posted much. If you disagree with what someone is saying, there is absolutely no reason to call them a "queen" and order them to go away. I'm all for free speech, but there is a responsible way to exercise free speech--and denying someone else's right to it is not the responsible way.

Even if newbies KNOWINGLY repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads, there is still no reason to shoo them away. They may bring another perspective into the discussion--you won't know if you silence them before they can even say something. If people really insist on squelching certain topics just because they've been discussed before, then the proper way to do that is to post a "Taboo Topics" list so everyone knows what not to talk about, or to moderate the forum. But it isn't right to tell someone new that they can't discuss something just because it was already discussed way back when and the "older" members are tired of it. Who died and made the older members the kings?

My experience on the forum, has shown that it is the newbies and infrequent posters, that call people queens and tell people to go away.

The "old timers" might defend the site and the models they adore to excess, but they don't do as much name calling, and seem to be overall, a lot more tolerant.............

I am a bit confused by this discussion. I just re-read this thread, and I didn't see any instances of any of the "senior" members of the forum, (with over 1000 posts), such as myself, Ms. Kianna, cumrag27, tampa24, or Markymark, (who actually brought up this topic), of attempting to "discount someone's opinion", calling anyone a "queen", or ordering them to go away. The only mention of a "queen" in this thread is by someone with just one post.

I also do not get what you mean by "Taboo Topics". I think that management has been very fair about allowing us to discuss most everything on the forum, and I don't see all that much of "senior members" telling "someone new that they can't discuss something just because it was already discussed way back when and the "older" members are tired of it. Who died and made the older members the kings?"

I would lose interest in this forum if it was a censored or sanitized version. I totally welcome "new blood", and the thoughts, opinions and ideas of ALL, whether I agree or disagree. There is no point to having a forum, if everyone, old and new to the site did not have the opportunity to express their opinions, whether I personally agree or disagree with them.

Truth spoken here!

I am a bit confused by this discussion. I just re-read this thread, and I didn't see any instances of any of the "senior" members of the forum, (with over 1000 posts), such as myself, Ms. Kianna, cumrag27, tampa24, or Markymark, (who actually brought up this topic), of attempting to "discount someone's opinion", calling anyone a "queen", or ordering them to go away. The only mention of a "queen" in this thread is by someone with just one post.

I also do not get what you mean by "Taboo Topics". I think that management has been very fair about allowing us to discuss most everything on the forum, and I don't see all that much of "senior members" telling "someone new that they can't discuss something just because it was already discussed way back when and the "older" members are tired of it. Who died and made the older members the kings?"

I would lose interest in this forum if it was a censored or sanitized version. I totally welcome "new blood", and the thoughts, opinions and ideas of ALL, whether I agree or disagree. There is no point to having a forum, if everyone, old and new to the site did not have the opportunity to express their opinions, whether I personally agree or disagree with them.

To all the misunderstood and disenfranchised forumites,

From personal experience, Mikeyank and I frequently are at the opposite ends of many issues over mostly personal tastes in Broke Straight Boys models. Mikeyank has been here since the inception of Broke Straight Boys's forum. I first came to the forum in March 2010. Even so, we have always respectfully disagreed and maintained our civility while feeling passionate about our opinions.

This is true of other more experienced members whom I man not have agreed with their point of view. And the formuites, informing me there are other websites that placed greater emphasis on gay boys over straight boys, all had considerably less time spent posting to the forum than me. Of the few times it was suggested I go elsewhere, these "love or leave it sorties" came exclusively from formites with considerably less experience spent on the forum.

My experiences on the forum have been very positive overall. But tolerance of other views is precisely what the forum depends upon to elicit active participation from its members. I have never been censured nor know of anyone else that has been. Periodically some hothead has told the forum to "Go To Hell" or "Fuck Off" or used some other uncivilized language and they have lost their forum privileges to post for a short while. That only seems appropriate and fair in proportion to whatever their "cyber-crime" was committed.

If doubters want to give the forum a chance, I am certain with time they will find out Mikeyank, myself, and many others were speaking the truth all along.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

To all the misunderstood and disenfranchised forumites,

From personal experience, Mikeyank and I frequently are at the opposite ends of many issues over mostly personal tastes in Broke Straight Boys models. Mikeyank has been here since the inception of Broke Straight Boys's forum. I first came to the forum in March 2010. Even so, we have always respectfully disagreed and maintained our civility while feeling passionate about our opinions.

This is true of other more experienced members whom I man not have agreed with their point of view. And the formuites, informing me there are other websites that placed greater emphasis on gay boys over straight boys, all had considerably less time spent posting to the forum than me. Of the few times it was suggested I go elsewhere, these "love or leave it sorties" came exclusively from formites with considerably less experience spent on the forum.

My experiences on the forum have been very positive overall. But tolerance of other views is precisely what the forum depends upon to elicit active participation from its members. I have never been censured nor know of anyone else that has been. Periodically some hothead has told the forum to "Go To Hell" or "Fuck Off" or used some other uncivilized language and they have lost their forum privileges to post for a short while. That only seems appropriate and fair in proportion to whatever their "cyber-crime" was committed.

If doubters want to give the forum a chance, I am certain with time they will find out Mikeyank, myself, and many others were speaking the truth all along.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I must admit that my initial posts were sort of one sided and aparently from someone who was short-tempered and hot headed (did I leave anything out?). As a manager for a large trucking company for nearly forty years, it was always my way (which was really the company way) or the highway. There was no in-between. I'm afraid that I brought that kind of thinking to this forum which was wrong. In exercising my newfound freedom, I was limiting everyone else's freedom, which I truly am sorry for doing. We are all adults here and we should act like responsible adults. Responsible adults do not call people names, nor do they belittle anyone for their beliefs. Everyone has a right to believe what they want. I, among countless others, spent 2 years of my life in the army defending this freedom, and should have known better. But apparently at age 63, I'm still learning. You are a wonderful group of people, and I'm not sure that I will have much to add that is different from your wisdom...maybe just my opinion, but I'll try. I hope never to adopt the old saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks". This old dog is very willing to learn new tricks and probably will until I die. Thanks for listening.

P.S. Just one more thing...you "older" forumites are really the foundation of this forum, and it would be very wise if we "newbies" listened to you more and heeded your advice. (Just my opinion) Thanks again.

it's called, "FREEDOM OF SPEECH/EXPRESSION"....if you do not appreciate it, there are PLENTY of countries that can accommodate you.....just don't come crying back!

Geez...I have been a member for a long time and don't get into responding on the threads. But for crying out loud, do soo many of the people posting have to be such queens and bitch about everything. Rabid was great, he did a nice job. Who gives a crap if he was found in a scene some where else. And if your bored move on don't bitch about it, just do it.

VERY well stated, Ms. K!!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

My experience on the forum, has shown that it is the newbies and infrequent posters, that call people queens and tell people to go away.

The "old timers" might defend the site and the models they adore to excess, but they don't do as much name calling, and seem to be overall, a lot more tolerant.............

Thank you Mikeyank, those were my thoughts. I would never move to restrict anyone's opinions, a fact Navelluver will come to know with enough time, I assume. Also, a big shout out to you, Ms. K.

Too much of a good thing?

You're preaching to the choir Balboa. Jimmy is given such a high number of videos (with other models that we also want to see) that it's impractical to just tell people to avoid him if they don't care for his work. His scenes are ubiquitous. He never goes away long enough for us to miss him.

For all those reasons and more he really needs to step up his game. I think more kissing would be a good thing. :thumbup1:

Case in point: Jimmy has two scenes back-to-back coming on Sept 15 & 17th. I feel like he's being rammed down our collective throats.

MikeYank, I was responding to MarkyMark's post, where *he* said that he looks at how long a person has been a member and how frequently they post and uses that as a criterion to "judge" what that person is saying. He also indicated that it should be somewhat evident and understandable that people would do this, so I would assume he thinks most if not all senior members are doing the same. I didn't see anyone disagree with him. I did, but nobody else did from what I saw. If this is going on as he suggests, then it helps me understand why some of the responses and interactions are as they are (for example, nobody piping up to say "I don't do that judgement thing you are talking about.").

*He* went on to admonish senior members to not jump to "shoo" away newbie members because they "unintentionally repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads." *He* also brought the idea of senior members being tired of repetition. I didn't bring up these concepts, I was simply responding to them, and I was extending my previous statement of disagreement to add that EVEN IF a newbie was commenting on old topics INTENTIONALLY, it STILL would not be appropriate to shoo such members away. I was proposing two ideas on how to properly control the topics and the discussion if people felt that was really necessary. Creation of a "Taboo Topics" list was just one of the ideas--I wasn't saying that such a list existed.

I hope that clarifies the issue. I'm just commenting on what a senior member said.

MikeYank, I was responding to MarkyMark's post, where *he* said that he looks at how long a person has been a member and how frequently they post and uses that as a criterion to "judge" what that person is saying. He also indicated that it should be somewhat evident and understandable that people would do this, so I would assume he thinks most if not all senior members are doing the same. I didn't see anyone disagree with him. I did, but nobody else did from what I saw. If this is going on as he suggests, then it helps me understand why some of the responses and interactions are as they are (for example, nobody piping up to say "I don't do that judgement thing you are talking about.").

*He* went on to admonish senior members to not jump to "shoo" away newbie members because they "unintentionally repeat thoughts or ideas expressed in other threads." *He* also brought the idea of senior members being tired of repetition. I didn't bring up these concepts, I was simply responding to them, and I was extending my previous statement of disagreement to add that EVEN IF a newbie was commenting on old topics INTENTIONALLY, it STILL would not be appropriate to shoo such members away. I was proposing two ideas on how to properly control the topics and the discussion if people felt that was really necessary. Creation of a "Taboo Topics" list was just one of the ideas--I wasn't saying that such a list existed.

I hope that clarifies the issue. I'm just commenting on what a senior member said.
Navelluver, it makes no difference who is a "senior member" or a newbie here either. We all pay our monthly subscription fee, and we are all EQUALLY entitled to voice our opinions. I have exactly the same rights as you on this forum. There is no difference.

And I really haven't noticed any evidence of senior members trying to "shoo away", newbie members. I totally agree with what Ms. K stated yesterday,

"My experience on the forum, has shown that it is the newbies and infrequent posters, that call people queens and tell people to go away.

The "old timers" might defend the site and the models they adore to excess, but they don't do as much name calling, and seem to be overall, a lot more tolerant............."

May I suggest Navelluver, that you not take this whole forum thing too seriously. The way I look at it is, that we all have real issues to deal with in our lives, be it medical, financial, social or family issues, and I look at my time here at Broke Straight Boys and on the forum, as fantasy time, fun time, a time to get away from all the serious issues in my life.

I recall a sports writer many years ago, describing the sports section of a newspaper as the "candy store" of the paper. I feel that Broke Straight Boys is a candy store in my life. It is not real serious. It is a place to go to watch hot young guys get naked and perform gay sex for my pleasure. Try to enjoy your time here, viewing the episodes and commenting on the model's and the scenes. This should be a pleasurable experience.

And please feel totally free to state your opinions, and remember that you do have totally equal rights on the forum with every other member.

jimmy has been in 15 scenes. Broke Straight Boys 2.0 has gone live with 71 scenes.
every month there are 13 scenes, so if i tell my media player to skip the 3 scenes jimmy is in, i get to watch 10 scenes.
i can enjoy the remaining 56 scenes and jimmy fans can enjoy their 15 scenes.

Last edited:
this thread originally raised the question of how a model could appear on another site months before appearing on Broke Straight Boys as a straight guy with no prior exerience.
under the old style Broke Straight Boys, scene were recorded as far in advance of being aired as 6 months. in six months a lot of things change and guys find new work.
i like the short time frame between production and release of the scenes.
but still a lot of things change in six month. guys come and go. guys are seen on other sites.