• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys increases video sizes

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
The latest update Luke on 3/25/09 you will notice we now have a 2mb high quality in the full length video version. This is a much higher quality and you will notice a big difference. We will be working on redoing all 200+ scenes in this higher quality. Going forward any new updates will be in this new format. Let me know if you guys have any comments or concerns.

Thanks,
Mark

The latest update Luke on 3/25/09 you will notice we now have a 2mb high quality in the full length video version. This is a much higher quality and you will notice a big difference. We will be working on redoing all 200+ scenes in this higher quality. Going forward any new updates will be in this new format. Let me know if you guys have any comments or concerns.

Thanks,
Mark

This is definitely a winner decision. :thumbup:
I just had a quick comparo between this episode & a previous episode & the difference is like chalk & cheese.
Thank you Mark
PS I can't wait to replace all my current dl's

Thanks,
Mark

Wow, thanks again Mark. :thumbup:

Thanks Mark!

Hmmmmm. Much better. Gonna need a much bigger hard drive! :001_tt2:

Jayce

Is there a timetable for the old episodes to go to 2mb?