• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My new position at BluMedia......

What I meant is somewhere where it can be found one or two months from now. More threads will push this one down and out of sight. I am like some of the others who are a possible in the future, but if it's going to take a lot of work to find this post, it may not be worth it.

This is true and this is why it is good to join now so you see everything as it grows. I am in contact with the owner so I will raise your concern with him and suggest maybe have a good way to archive things. :)

Mark

This is true and this is why it is good to join now so you see everything as it grows. I am in contact with the owner so I will raise your concern with him and suggest maybe have a good way to archive things. :)

Mark

Post a link to it on the Broke Straight Boys home page, and then pin a permanent post here on the message board with a link to join. Also, mention it in the Welcome to the Message Board info.

Post a link to it on the Broke Straight Boys home page, and then pin a permanent post here on the message board with a link to join. Also, mention it in the Welcome to the Message Board info.

There is a link on the bottom of front page of Broke Straight Boys We aren't trying to market it here much because we are trying to get new members coming in if that makes sense. However I had them add it to the behind the scenes menu for easy access for our members. If you don't see it yet don't worry it might take a bit for all our servers to update.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.31.51 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.31.51 AM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 28
I give up.

No matter what I do. I use my Broke Straight Boys password or my Broke Straight Boys forum password. When I try to subscribe, I get a message back that says "We don't have a password like that connected with that email address:.

Whatever the fucking process of trying to subscribe is, its just way over my fucking old head and I give up.

I give up.

No matter what I do. I use my Broke Straight Boys password or my Broke Straight Boys forum password. When I try to subscribe, I get a message back that says "We don't have a password like that connected with that email address:.

Whatever the fucking process of trying to subscribe is, its just way over my fucking old head and I give up.

I sent you a PM and try to help.

I give up.

Don’t give up StudddAndy. I want to see your comments there. :)

Mark,
Don't want to take up space here but can't seem to be able to PM you. I am having trouble with signing in in new site. What name do I use in the private message for you?

If any of you want to use your username from the forum on the J4F page, you can do so by going to settings on the left hand of your screen. Just put down your username where it says “display name” but also put the same username where it says “full name” then click save changes. Then whenever you leave a comment, it will have your preferred username rather than, “superfan1234567”

If any of you want to use your username from the forum on the J4F page, you can do so by going to settings on the left hand of your screen. Just put down your username where it says “display name” but also put the same username where it says “full name” then click save changes. Then whenever you leave a comment, it will have your preferred username rather than, “superfan1234567”

I didn't even know that thank you for sharing Jaybifla

If you’re having trouble changing your display name, again go to settings and put the name you want to use under “display name” and “full name” and make sure you click “save Settings” which is just below where it says “profile photo coming soon”

If you’re having trouble changing your display name, again go to settings and put the name you want to use under “display name” and “full name” and make sure you click “save Settings” which is just below where it says “profile photo coming soon”

I only changed my display name and it worked. Well I thought it did. I’m going to go back and change both.

Last edited: