• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My new position at BluMedia......

There are some hot previews. One of the straight boys gets his cherry popped. I’m not naming names you Guys need to sign up.

There are some hot previews. One of the straight boys gets his cherry popped. I’m not naming names you Guys need to sign up.

Thank you even hotter stuff to come and I will also be posting College Dudes stuff on there.

BTW when you haven't joined the videos will show 10 seconds previews. If you need help joining let me know.

Mark, you guys seem to have one of the best line ups in a long time. I think the only fans is great and the site is getting back to the excitement of the Colorado mansion and I think it’s a great thing. I’m excited for you and I really hope all of this hard work pays off.

Mark, you guys seem to have one of the best line ups in a long time. I think the only fans is great and the site is getting back to the excitement of the Colorado mansion and I think it’s a great thing. I’m excited for you and I really hope all of this hard work pays off.

Thanks! I'm super excited as well. This kind of stuff I'm filming is what I love to do and represents why I wanted to do the TV show so badly. I'll continue to get better and better footage so thanks for your patience and support.

I agree completely!
This shoot week had so much variety and it had diversity, and I couldn’t be more happy. It had a model for EVERYONE, in my opinion. Black, white, Straight, gay, bi, pansexual, twink, lean, hairy, smooth, jock, tattoos. OMG, an A+ lineup for sure. This is the type of shoot week, I LOVE to see. More of this please.
For those who don’t know the line up, and want to see what loveliness was going on in the ATL this past week, it was
Benjamin Dover, Kace Axel Ryan Parks, Malakai White, Ethan Erickson, & new models, Axel Green and Casey Owens.

I agree completely!
This shoot week had so much variety and it had diversity, and I couldn’t be more happy. It had a model for EVERYONE, in my opinion. Black, white, Straight, gay, bi, pansexual, twink, lean, hairy, smooth, jock, tattoos. OMG, an A+ lineup for sure. This is the type of shoot week, I LOVE to see. More of this please.
For those who don’t know the line up, and want to see what loveliness was going on in the ATL this past week, it was
Benjamin Dover, Kace Axel Ryan Parks, Malakai White, Ethan Erickson, & new models, Axel Green and Casey Owens.

That's awesome news and I hope our members are happy too. I have to agree we had some great guys.

The group photos are being touched up still but I will get some up here for you guys as soon as they are ready.

Mark

One of my favorite aspects of Broke Straight Boys has ALWAYS been the behind the scenes content -- so, this is a no-brainer for me. I'll PM Mark once I get back from my holiday travels for the trial and I'm really looking forward to becoming a full-time member there. Thank you so much for all the effort involved in doing this -- I hope that it turns into a profitable venture for you.

One of my favorite aspects of Broke Straight Boys has ALWAYS been the behind the scenes content -- so, this is a no-brainer for me. I'll PM Mark once I get back from my holiday travels for the trial and I'm really looking forward to becoming a full-time member there. Thank you so much for all the effort involved in doing this -- I hope that it turns into a profitable venture for you.

Sounds good have a great trip. :blush:

I'm still waiting on the professional photos but here is one of my pictures from the group of Broke Straight Boys guys! Great group of guys to start behind the scenes with. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_3662 2.jpg
    IMG_3662 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 36
Great group indeed. I think this is one if the best line ups in a long time. Congratulations! I know you guys have been working hard.
Absolutely. I think the only person missing in the picture is Malakai. There is someone for everyone.

I signed up for it but I didn't pay anything. Do you pay for just watching filming from the Broke Straight Boys House or other things as well. So far I admit I am confused. Do you gave any actual videos to watch or are you just in the process of filming? I'll sppt checking in and see were things go. You should consider a contest where a member will be brought down to the house and watch a por shot. I have always wanted to have that experience.

I signed up for it but I didn't pay anything. Do you pay for just watching filming from the Broke Straight Boys House or other things as well. So far I admit I am confused. Do you gave any actual videos to watch or are you just in the process of filming? I'll sppt checking in and see were things go. You should consider a contest where a member will be brought down to the house and watch a por shot. I have always wanted to have that experience.

Yes I have actual videos and I try to add a new one everyday. Right now there is 45 videos and it hasn't even been a month yet. It took me a bit to get my groove but going forward my videos will only improve and get better. Without subscribing you have very limited access. I have some instructions below.

If click the red box and you will see membership options like I have below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.15.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.15.36 AM.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 30
Hey Mark -- I tried this out for your promo period -- and, granted, I'm on vacation in San Diego so I don't have my normal internet -- although all other sites seem to stream well on the wifi I have. However, the videos were impossibly slow to download. Like, so bad, that it was unbearable. Have you or any others noticed this? I'm hoping that it is just a glitch that I'm dealing with since I'm not home. I think that it is a fantastic addition for those of us who subscribe to Broke Straight Boys

Hey Mark -- I tried this out for your promo period -- and, granted, I'm on vacation in San Diego so I don't have my normal internet -- although all other sites seem to stream well on the wifi I have. However, the videos were impossibly slow to download. Like, so bad, that it was unbearable. Have you or any others noticed this? I'm hoping that it is just a glitch that I'm dealing with since I'm not home. I think that it is a fantastic addition for those of us who subscribe to Broke Straight Boys
It might be just a glitch where you are, because I haven’t had any trouble at all. Hope you find it faster at home. Safe travels.

I've had one other person have this issue. Can you try another browser and see what happens? This will help me pinpoint what the issue might be.

Mark can you help? After I'm finished reading posts and go on to something else if I go back to new posts the posts I've read are still there. I have a ton of read post. What if anything can I do? I've submitted posts about this (4 times) some kind of thise side of being snarky posts in return and no action. Very unlike Broke Straight Boys Please help.