• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

:001_tongue: aww, thanks! Lol, I like to leave a little part of my personality with everyone I come into contact with. You can go your entire life trying to do something to try and figure out how to live forever. When in fact it's the people you come into contact with that you truly leave a small part of yourself with them, and this is carried out and passed down through people they know. And boom, the impact you made becomes a story, the story becomes a joke, the jokes become lessons, and lessons become a part of who a person is that you directly effected just by having a conversation.
i back to when i first met blake on the forum. from here to long beach and a solar eclipse and on to san diego and a burning sun. thanks for being as part of the chat that became a conversation, that became a story, that became a joke, that became a lesson, that became who i am today. a man happy to have spent time with you as you are. see you on the screen!

I for one find smoking one of the grossest habits and one of the worst thing someone can do their body. But that's me. I would never want to see a model actually be on video smoking. If a model smokes that's their choice but why should we have to see it. That's my opinion.

That seems a bit harsh. Granted, I agree that it is not a nice habit, and the studio probably should not condone it. However, there are many members out there, and not all on the forum to voice their opinions, who are smokers, and, as has been discussed before, there are those who find it sexy and would enjoy watching their favorite model (if that model smokes) smoking a cigarette.

In the end, it is like everything else here. If you don't like it, you don't have to watch it! Seems quite simple. Some members don't like solos, and they don't watch them. This is not different. You don't haVe to see anything here that you don't like.

If people want to smoke, let them smoke. If people want to take drugs, let them take drugs. If people want to have bareback sex, then let them do that too. Just don't all 3 at once...

Doesn't America have an indoor smoking ban ?

That can be done by state law in some cases or in others, it is by city. Texas has no such ban, but some cities in Texas do. There is no federal law concerning this.

i see this has turned into a smoking thread.
speaking of smoking, i see a four-way with blake, sam, brandon and max is coming up.

speaking of smoking, i see a four-way with blake, sam, brandon and max is coming up.

That looks so fucking hot Blake Sam and Brandon are the 3 that have fucked other Broke Straight Boys member before so I reckon they will be the tops of the scene that being said Sam and Max's scene was incredible so I think Sam and Max will be versatile for this scene leaving Blake and Brandon the tops I think Sam and Max will fuck each other but Blake and Brandon will not be getting fucked

I don't normally care for these 4-way scenes, but giving the 4 involved, I am anxious to see how it turns out.

That looks so fucking hot Blake Sam and Brandon are the 3 that have fucked other Broke Straight Boys member before so I reckon they will be the tops of the scene that being said Sam and Max's scene was incredible so I think Sam and Max will be versatile for this scene leaving Blake and Brandon the tops I think Sam and Max will fuck each other but Blake and Brandon will not be getting fucked
all i can tell you guys is it is going to be a good scene. not to much happens but i can imagine it will work for some people. ;)

all i can tell you guys is it is going to be a good scene. not to much happens but i can imagine it will work for some people. ;)

if you're in it, it's working!

back to why i bumped this thread, before smoking
:001_tongue: aww, thanks! Lol, I like to leave a little part of my personality with everyone I come into contact with. You can go your entire life trying to do something to try and figure out how to live forever. When in fact it's the people you come into contact with that you truly leave a small part of yourself with them, and this is carried out and passed down through people they know. And boom, the impact you made becomes a story, the story becomes a joke, the jokes become lessons, and lessons become a part of who a person is that you directly effected just by having a conversation.

back to when i first met blake on the forum. from here to long beach and a solar eclipse and on to san diego and a burning sun. thanks for being as part of the chat that became a conversation, that became a story, that became a joke, that became a lesson, that became who i am today. a man happy to have spent time with you as you are. see you on the screen!