• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Blake

Blake, I still think you are awesome. You are truly a beautiful guy with a genuine personality and a natural sexiness that make you so appealing. Thanks so much for your work on the set. I wish I lived close enough to a Gay pride event so I could meet you. Tell you what I would settle for--and I hope I am not asking too much--but could you give me a special hello on this thread? That would make my day!! Keep up the good work.
fwcoach (basketball and track coach in TX)

Blake, I still think you are awesome. You are truly a beautiful guy with a genuine personality and a natural sexiness that make you so appealing. Thanks so much for your work on the set. I wish I lived close enough to a Gay pride event so I could meet you. Tell you what I would settle for--and I hope I am not asking too much--but could you give me a special hello on this thread? That would make my day!! Keep up the good work.

coach, if you think that blake is awesome from seeing him on screen and reading his comments in the forum, then i have to say seeing him in person and chatting with him would say is like the difference between seeing something by candle light and seeing something in bright sunlight.
in the flesh, blake is more awesome than on the screen or on the forum.

of course, i am bias. i put him on my top five list after his solo. i guess you might say i really like him.

coach, if you think that blake is awesome from seeing him on screen and reading his comments in the forum, then i have to say seeing him in person and chatting with him would say is like the difference between seeing something by candle light and seeing something in bright sunlight.
in the flesh, blake is more awesome than on the screen or on the forum.

of course, i am bias. i put him on my top five list after his solo. i guess you might say i really like him.

Do not forget to mention that you and i also got to share a moment with watching the solar eclipse with literally our naked eye all because of VICEKID Thank you again Vicekid for the glasses and the pictures! everyone took what pictures you had givin to us and everyone was so intrigued at pride with the glasses, we were quite the popular booth because of you. :D

Another1, it was really cool to spend time with someone who was thrilled to be apart of our booth, he hung around both days watching us do our thing and actually helped out a bit too. i know Sha was really appreciative. it was a large booth. But, watching the solar eclipse with me like that was something that i havent even got to share with the closest people to me, and i was honored that you stood by my side in amazement just as i did watching the moon over cast the sun.

Yes i cried! it was amazing! i couldnt help it, i got really emotional, seeing something that i JUST so happen to be in a perfect place was amazing and defiantly a gift that i can never even dream of trying to pay back.

Long Beach is a trip that i will remember for the rest of my life and will never forget the great time i had. Sha is the best manager i could ever even try to dream up, he says the right things to get you motivate you, he took really good care of us, trusts us! big deal for me is my boss trusting me, and really looked out for our wellbeing. He is an amazing person and im lucky that i have had the privilage to have him in my life, even as my boss/friend/teacher.

Thank you so much Sha for all your hard work, im sure i speak for everyone that we know you dont have to do this for us at all, but you do it anyways, and you do it great.

sha is something else!
blake is kind with his words about me and all i can say is thanks!
fwcoach, i am sure you will get your shout out from blake when he notices that your post is what prompted my comments in the first place.

i was trying to wait for blake to post about us sharing the eclipse together.
didn't want to try to eclipse vicekid's role in blake's experience and was happy that blake shared the experience with me.

two days with the boys and sha and hope would fill a book. so stories will come out as denver, jason and blake relate their experience and i will try to comment on my experience with the boys.

Coach,

I will most defiantly give you a personal shout out! i did read your post, but when i read it i just didnt know what to say, no one has ever requested me to give them a shout out before but i was scared that i might fuck it up in some weird way or something. I might go to Austin Pride, even if they dont invite me, i will probably still go to hangout, it just a drive for me. so maybe i will see you there!

So! Ft Worth Coach! I say Hello, and thank you for actually wanting me to say hello to you personally, lol make be blush so bad i hope i have enough blood left to get hard for my next shoot! lol :smiley-love021:

Do not forget to mention that you and i also got to share a moment with watching the solar eclipse with literally our naked eye all because of VICEKID Thank you again Vicekid for the glasses and the pictures! everyone took what pictures you had givin to us and everyone was so intrigued at pride with the glasses, we were quite the popular booth because of you. :D

Another1, it was really cool to spend time with someone who was thrilled to be apart of our booth, he hung around both days watching us do our thing and actually helped out a bit too. i know Sha was really appreciative. it was a large booth. But, watching the solar eclipse with me like that was something that i havent even got to share with the closest people to me, and i was honored that you stood by my side in amazement just as i did watching the moon over cast the sun.

Yes i cried! it was amazing! i couldnt help it, i got really emotional, seeing something that i JUST so happen to be in a perfect place was amazing and defiantly a gift that i can never even dream of trying to pay back.

Long Beach is a trip that i will remember for the rest of my life and will never forget the great time i had. Sha is the best manager i could ever even try to dream up, he says the right things to get you motivate you, he took really good care of us, trusts us! big deal for me is my boss trusting me, and really looked out for our wellbeing. He is an amazing person and im lucky that i have had the privilage to have him in my life, even as my boss/friend/teacher.

Thank you so much Sha for all your hard work, im sure i speak for everyone that we know you dont have to do this for us at all, but you do it anyways, and you do it great.

As I was reading your post, Blake, you almost made me shed a tear or two. It is beautiful to see you so happy with your life right now. You are such a wonderful young man and I am so proud to call you my friend. Although I will probably never meet you in person because of health issues of my own, I want you to know what a great impact that you have made in my life just by you being you. I love you just as much as I do my own son. And I want nothing but the best for you. Thanks, man.....I'll always cherish your friendship.

As I was reading your post, Blake, you almost made me shed a tear or two. It is beautiful to see you so happy with your life right now. You are such a wonderful young man and I am so proud to call you my friend. Although I will probably never meet you in person because of health issues of my own, I want you to know what a great impact that you have made in my life just by you being you. I love you just as much as I do my own son. And I want nothing but the best for you. Thanks, man.....I'll always cherish your friendship.

You said that so well Buckeye. It's hard to put into words how much (and why) we have come to care for Blake as a person just by chatting with him in here. It just does my heart good to see a bright young man with such a bright future ahead of him enjoying his youth to the extent he does. I am just so happy for Blake that he gets to experience things through a website that he never would have thought possible. It's just so wonderful to see someone enjoying things like the events and the travel and really truly appreciate the opportunities.

It's so great to get the feedback of the joy and appreciation by models at the events. I'm so glad you had a great time in California Blake.

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Sha. And he is everything you say Blake. The models respect and really care for him. He makes all the models feel safe in strange cities far from home. Therefore the models feel free to enjoy themselves and live in the moment. He exudes a worldliness and calm that allows the people around him to relax and not worry over the details. He also cares about the models beyond more than just employees or charges in his care. He is always concerned for their wellbeing in his care and the models around him feel that.

As you can tell, I'm a member of the Sha fan club also. lol

Thanks, Blake

Blake
Your personal greeting to me made my day, night and more. Thanks a million, my friend. Austin pride? I could drive down for that and especially if I could shake your hand in person. That would be awesome. In the meantime, keep up the good work on Broke Straight Boys I have loved everything you've done so far including the twister game! LOL (that was cool) Your personality reminds me of a senior on my bball team. I can tell you that but he'll never know. You take good care, and, if you ever get to DFW,,,. A dream come true!
fwcoach

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Sha. And he is everything you say Blake. The models respect and really care for him. He makes all the models feel safe in strange cities far from home. Therefore the models feel free to enjoy themselves and live in the moment. He exudes a worldliness and calm that allows the people around him to relax and not worry over the details. He also cares about the models beyond more than just employees or charges in his care. He is always concerned for their wellbeing in his care and the models around him feel that.

As you can tell, I'm a member of the Sha fan club also. lol

sha is truly a very special person. i love the way he keeps things organized. i store the energy i get from just being around him for my future use.
tampa, you are a self-identified member of the sha fan club, i am another1 :cool:

Blake,

You have a beautiful nature that shows in everything you do. For me, a new member, YOU ARE THE SITE.

I have a bit of a smoking fetish, and I would very much enjoy seeing you have a cigarette.
I am also looking forward to seeing you kiss more.

My fantasy would be having you hold and kiss me.

xoxo

Blake,

You have a beautiful nature that shows in everything you do. For me, a new member, YOU ARE THE SITE.

I have a bit of a smoking fetish, and I would very much enjoy seeing you have a cigarette.

xoxo

Well tangogent,
Welcome aboard the forum; Blake is a nice place to start "posting!" That is a good question about smoking; I don't know if any of the models do? As far as kissing...count me in. No really....count me in!!!:001_wub:

Blake,

xoxo

aww.. thanks. :blushing:

Someone from BBS responded to me, saying he wasn't sure whether any of the models smoked. I would say Kodi definitely does; during his initial solo shoot, a package of cigarettes fell out of the pocket of his jeans.

For those of us with smoking fetishes, it would be a BIG TREAT to see Kodi (or Blake, or others) having a cigarette. VERY sexy behaviour.

Someone from BBS responded to me, saying he wasn't sure whether any of the models smoked. I would say Kodi definitely does; during his initial solo shoot, a package of cigarettes fell out of the pocket of his jeans.

For those of us with smoking fetishes, it would be a BIG TREAT to see Kodi (or Blake, or others) having a cigarette. VERY sexy behaviour.

Maybe the studios have a no smoking ban.

I for one find smoking one of the grossest habits and one of the worst thing someone can do their body. But that's me. I would never want to see a model actually be on video smoking. If a model smokes that's their choice but why should we have to see it. That's my opinion.

Yeah, I'm trying to work on that.. I don't like how skinny I am, but every time I workout, I never gain any weight..
You're beautiful as you are.

My favourite men are always ectomorphs,
who never gain much mass. I'm an
endormorph and have the opposite issue.
When I worked out, I got big quick; but
when I don't I just turn into a blob.

The flat planes of your body, your body hair,
the longer haircut, and your fantastic smile
and personality are a perfect combination.