• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Here is someone that is real, down to earth, slightly shy, and totally in the moment. I feel Blake is being totally honest when he says he has never tasted his cum or his difficulty with finding words to describe his "major joy in his life - his mouthwatering dick". I love looking at his face, it is so completely unassuming, like the proverbial "deer caught in the headlights". Thank God Blake is a "shooter" and "not a drissler" (better suited for "funnel-cake decorating" instead of modelling).

What I would like to know is, if Blake would be so generous, to provide us with "a personalized tour down memory lane" describing with as much detail as possible the first time you masturbated resulting in a cum shot? Did you discover this special talent on your own or were you given a recipie of instructions on how to preceed? How would you describe your first orgasm? Did any of your friends know you were planning on modeling for Broke Straight Boys? And finally, I cannot imagine anyone not liking today's solo. I gave it a "5". Therefore, would you be willing to come back for more Broke Straight Boys episodes in the near future?

Blake, I find you so refreshing and unique as a new Broke Straight Boys model and I wish to :welcome: you to the Broke Straight Boys family. Solos are usually the least interesting of modeling assignments one can have on Broke Straight Boys and you really came through this initial test ending in flying colors of pearlesent white droplets all shimmering in their radiant glory.:wtf: Your girlfriends have been the lucky beneficiaries/recipients of this luxuriously thick and creamy coating cuming directly from you.:001_rolleyes: Their cannot be a more personalized gift obtainable from you. They have been the lucky ones in having such a warm and tasty treat cuming directly from you.

We all wish you much success on Broke Straight Boys and all your future shoots, whether they be for pleasure or business. As you have heard before, ..."there is no business like show business"! You have the "business" so "kindly share it with ALL of us like nobody's business!

You are one "straight boy" that was destined to be on Broke Straight Boys! We will anxiously await your next response, as well as your next loaded episode!

Sincerely impressed by your "STAR QUALITY",:drool:

Stimpy

Sorry about delayed reply, I did reply with this exact message but i didnt know how to work all of this... SO here is a Proper re-REspnse
OKay! you are my new favorite person! lol I can answer all those questions!
First Time Cuming:
I started to jerk off when I was 9 years old. I was hanging out with a friend of mine who told me a secret about his brother. He had caught his brother jacking off, and to keep his little brother from telling his mom, he showed him how. Then he came over and told me about it, then showed me. SOO yeah.. my first time to jackoff was with my best friend when I was 9 years old. lol

First actual cum shot: I do remember about 11 years ago when I was 11! lol I was jerking off in the bathroom and when I climaxed (man I miss the days of no cleanup) a small amount of shiny white stuff came out, I knew exactly what it was. I was excited at the time, i didnt know i would have to use a sock to jerk off with from that time on.

Blake first of all welcome to Broke Straight Boys and yes loved your Solo and I am not a big fan of Solo's but I was of yours. I sure hope you stick around a pair you up with anybody except Jimmy he is A total ass and well I will behave myself, but again welcome

I'm seldom at a loss for words and rarely at a loss for the right words, but this scene with Blake almost got me there. I had to watch it a second time just to get my bearings. As you, my fellow forumites, know I am not a fan of solos. They rarely do anything for me literally. But this one had my dick hard and my nuts tingling. Back in my closeted days I'd hook up with guys of whom Blake reminded me. Somebody you could have a great time with but who you know could rock your world anyway you want.

Blake you are sexy without even trying and I look forward to your upcoming scene and many more in the future.

I'm seldom at a loss for words and rarely at a loss for the right words, but this scene with Blake almost got me there. I had to watch it a second time just to get my bearings. As you, my fellow forumites, know I am not a fan of solos. They rarely do anything for me literally. But this one had my dick hard and my nuts tingling. Back in my closeted days I'd hook up with guys of whom Blake reminded me. Somebody you could have a great time with but who you know could rock your world anyway you want.

Blake you are sexy without even trying and I look forward to your upcoming scene and many more in the future.

Thank you so much! I love hearing good feed back!:w00t:

Blake, I am not a fan of solos, but your solo was one of the best I have seen on Broke Straight Boys You are a cute guy with a very sexy smile. Loved the fact that you have hair! I am tire of seeing all the guys with hair so short that they are nearly bald.lol. I loved when you tasted your precum! Maybe next time you will taste your cum?? Hope to see you in another episode soon. Thanks for a very good job.

Blake, I am not a fan of solos, but your solo was one of the best I have seen on Broke Straight Boys You are a cute guy with a very sexy smile. Loved the fact that you have hair! I am tire of seeing all the guys with hair so short that they are nearly bald.lol. I loved when you tasted your precum! Maybe next time you will taste your cum?? Hope to see you in another episode soon. Thanks for a very good job.

Thank you. I think I'm a little ways from eating my own stuff... :closedeyes: but! If they give me a call, I will definatly be cuming back. :smiley-sex022:

Hmmm. On one hand, I really liked Blake's personality. He has a great smile and, let's face it, fantastic hair! But on the other hand, I was completely turned off by the prominant ribs and collarbones.

Personally, I like a man a little meat on his bones, however, due to Blake's winning character, I might be encouraged to view him again.

Hmmm. On one hand, I really liked Blake's personality. He has a great smile and, let's face it, fantastic hair! But on the other hand, I was completely turned off by the prominant ribs and collarbones.

Personally, I like a man a little meat on his bones, however, due to Blake's winning character, I might be encouraged to view him again.

Yeah, I'm trying to work on that.. I don't like how skinny I am, but every time I workout, I never gain any weight..

LOL yeah I haven't announced anything yet but we are working on who will be touring. I can say we are mixing things up a lot this year and going to have lots of different models. I'm sure Connor is going to be on tour as well as Blake will be at a couple events. We have an event in Texas so that is a no brainer, he should be there. :)

Hey Blake,

I have moved Mark's post over to your thread so as not to steal the thunder from Connor's good news over there. Like how I managed to use a thunder anology here in your honor? :biggrin:

I'm so happy that you've been given the chance to go on the event tour.

Congratulations Blake!​

:cheerleader3: :waw: :cheerleader3:

Hey Blake,

I have moved Mark's post over to your thread so as not to steal the thunder from Connor's good news over there. Like how I managed to use a thunder anology here in your honor?

I'm so happy that you've been given the chance to go on the event tour.

Congratulations Blake!​

:cheerleader3: :waw: :cheerleader3:

Oh! Wow! I just realized he said that! Lol thanks for the congrats! Lol:w00t:

speaking of storms. you seem to have taken Broke Straight Boys by storm! lol
i love storms.

:001_tongue: aww, thanks! Lol, I like to leave a little part of my personality with everyone I come into contact with. You can go your entire life trying to do something to try and figure out how to live forever. When in fact it's the people you come into contact with that you truly leave a small part of yourself with them, and this is carried out and passed down through people they know. And boom, the impact you made becomes a story, the story becomes a joke, the jokes become lessons, and lessons become a part of who a person is that you directly effected just by having a conversation.