• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake Bennet

Here is a pic. :)

Attachments

• 8X10-blake-bennet-2.jpg
    8X10-blake-bennet-2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 23
Great pic of Blake! Thanks Mark for posting it :cool:

tonight i finally get to watch the three-way with blake, brandon and johnny.
there was a hint that this episode existed.

Hey, Blake -

It is so great to see you back! You are gorgeous, intelligent, sweet, and sexy ~ and it is always such a JOY when you are here: either in updates, or posting. Your new video is OUTSTANDING, and we are very fortunate to bask in the glow of your beauty, and charisma!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Great job on that much awaited threesome (since the Straight Talk with Sha). You were amazing as well. I'm never disappointed by any of your performances! :cool:

Thanks Milla! i Hoped that this scene would come out soon! dont for get to RATE the VIDEOS!

Man, its 5:45 in the morning, and i just had my last friend leave... i need to give myself a curfew for how long people can stay over... because i have been having trouble sleeping and getting up the next day because i stay up soo late chillin with these guys! they are always over and never want to leave.

Work and school has been taking up some time, and still with the social life... Finding time to actually get on here is proving to be very difficult... i was hoping that i would be able to get back in the habit of getting on here daily before summer actually kicked in.. who knows man.. who knows.
But so far, Life has just been really awesome! some curve balls here and there, like still having some issues with my ass after my scene with Goliath Cock! he needs to learn the words EASE IN!!! cuz he did not and im still paying the price.... sucks really bad.
he gives a whole new meaning to "you are not going to shit right for a week." Correction... MONTHS!

Lets see.. what else...

Makin some money at work.. paying off medical bills.. credit card is FULLY CHARGED!!! all hospital bills... talk about being fucked in the ass... 4 different bills for 1 visit!? "Math Professor Please?" One visit= One Bill 1=1.. but apparently for hospitals... 1=4.. Damn.

OH! and i apologize for cussing so much in my video BTS get to know... I watched it and was like.. wow... do i really sound/look/MOVE like that?

I dont think in my life besides my little self made videos i watched myself have a full conversation with SOO MANY TANGENTs!! i also say sorry to that.

so now that it is almost 6am.. it would probably be a good idea to make sure i get some sleep tonight..

damnit, i just realized how hungry i am.. fuck.. i mean.. dang... haha
even in typing i cuss a lot. oh well, its part of my language. :p

Man, if only all you guys understood how much i actually miss being on the forum, waking up to a bunch of comments about being wished an awesome day, or praise for one of my scenes..

I know having friends over isnt that much of a great excuse.. but with my ADHD it actually makes it difficult to multitask while concentrating on typing a story for you guys and hang out with a bunch of people trying to get my attention.

I even get yelled at for getting onto twitter.. and then i get yelled at for not being on FaceBook enough.. Uhg my friends are so confusing..

lol well i guess my sign off should be,
Living Life and Loving it!

just watch blake in up close and personal, part 2. always enjoy blake.
the three way was very good.
look the sexy photo.

Thanks Milla! i Hoped that this scene would come out soon! dont for get to RATE the VIDEOS!

Man, its 5:45 in the morning, and i just had my last friend leave... i need to give myself a curfew for how long people can stay over... because i have been having trouble sleeping and getting up the next day because i stay up soo late chillin with these guys! they are always over and never want to leave.

Work and school has been taking up some time, and still with the social life... Finding time to actually get on here is proving to be very difficult... i was hoping that i would be able to get back in the habit of getting on here daily before summer actually kicked in.. who knows man.. who knows.
But so far, Life has just been really awesome! some curve balls here and there, like still having some issues with my ass after my scene with Goliath Cock! he needs to learn the words EASE IN!!! cuz he did not and im still paying the price.... sucks really bad.
he gives a whole new meaning to "you are not going to shit right for a week." Correction... MONTHS!

Lets see.. what else...

Makin some money at work.. paying off medical bills.. credit card is FULLY CHARGED!!! all hospital bills... talk about being fucked in the ass... 4 different bills for 1 visit!? "Math Professor Please?" One visit= One Bill 1=1.. but apparently for hospitals... 1=4.. Damn.

OH! and i apologize for cussing so much in my video BTS get to know... I watched it and was like.. wow... do i really sound/look/MOVE like that?

I dont think in my life besides my little self made videos i watched myself have a full conversation with SOO MANY TANGENTs!! i also say sorry to that.

so now that it is almost 6am.. it would probably be a good idea to make sure i get some sleep tonight..

damnit, i just realized how hungry i am.. fuck.. i mean.. dang... haha
even in typing i cuss a lot. oh well, its part of my language. :p

Man, if only all you guys understood how much i actually miss being on the forum, waking up to a bunch of comments about being wished an awesome day, or praise for one of my scenes..

I know having friends over isnt that much of a great excuse.. but with my ADHD it actually makes it difficult to multitask while concentrating on typing a story for you guys and hang out with a bunch of people trying to get my attention.

I even get yelled at for getting onto twitter.. and then i get yelled at for not being on FaceBook enough.. Uhg my friends are so confusing..

lol well i guess my sign off should be,
Living Life and Loving it!

Hey there; loved the behind the scenes! I enjoy just watching you and Sha "conversate" about things and some of the "asspects" of filming with the other models. As far as the "sore bum," try using some Tucks pads; just put a few "where it hurts," and leave it there for a bit; works wonders. Also, if you're gonna bottom, don't forget to "stretch" first; just sayin'.
May we know about your summer plans? And now that you've had a "taste of the cold" in Denver, do you prefer the cold or hot weather? Have you ever tried skiing? What do you like best about the Broke Straight Boys new digs?
Again, thanks for "letting us in," a bit; hope WE FORUMITES don't make you too sore!:001_tongue: Love Ya!

hello blake i'm one off your fans and i like you so much please can you tall me that there is a new videos off you we will see soon

look forward to seeing blake, paul and damien in los angeles next weekend.

When you see Blake, please tell him that his fans here miss him on the forum, and to please stop by and say hello once in a while. :smile:
mikeyank, your message will be the second thing i will tell blake. the first will be to tell him how good it is to see him again.

mikeyank, your message will be the second thing i will tell blake. the first will be to tell him how good it is to see him again.

I was gonna say how do you get around so many events then I see you're from Southern California. It never rains there you know lol

I am having Blake-wihdrawels...any Idea when we will see you again? Hope it's soon.

I am having Blake-withdrawals ...

It's not a pretty sight, is it? :001_unsure: :crying1: :sick2: :mornincoffee:LOL

I'm right there with you buddy. The only thing that will cure it is the sight of Blake brought to us in our own homes again. :smiley-love001:

It's not a pretty sight, is it? :001_unsure: :crying1: :sick2: :mornincoffee:LOL

I'm right there with you buddy. The only thing that will cure it is the sight of Blake brought to us in our own homes again. :smiley-love001:

I'm right there with you guys!!!