• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Best Oral ??

centurion

Reaction score
Just been trawling back thru some older stuff and came across an incredible oral scene, which, for ME, is the best I can remember on the site. It lasts for FORTY minutes, for starters! It has everything - two very straight guys, who really get into it with enthusiasm, face-fucking, ball sucking...the woiks.
Jacob & Anthony August 2007,
Check it out

You picked an oldie and a goodie Centurion. That was a hot scene.

Centurion that is a nice pick. Mark Centurion may have hit on something here where the forum members, say once a week, choose a film from the archives - this could be from Broke Straight Boys or ANY of the bonus sites. It would take a bit of organising as you would have to ask for volunteers for particular dates but it could be done if someone has the time.#

Thank Centurion you Derbyshire stallion..

Nice one Centurion....I had never watched this one but I have now....a very hot scene indeed.:thumbup:

Nice one Centurion....I had never watched this one but I have now....a very hot scene indeed.:thumbup:

I may have started something here, especially as we now have Denny Bear's new spreadsheet/Search facility. I often look back at old vids, and can't help comparing them with the latest stuff. The site has really come on professionally. That means too that David is having too pay more $$$ for his guys! Some of the models in the old shoots are real good-lookers, but may have only done a solo then not returned. The site seems to hang on to the more recent models for longer. I would love to spend a weekend in Florida tho', going thru' the archives of unreleased stuff! Can you imagine.....?

Centurion that is a nice pick. Mark Centurion may have hit on something here where the forum members, say once a week, choose a film from the archives - this could be from Broke Straight Boys or ANY of the bonus sites. It would take a bit of organising as you would have to ask for volunteers for particular dates but it could be done if someone has the time.#

Thank Centurion you Derbyshire stallion..

You ol' sweet-talking guy!

I may have started something here, especially as we now have Denny Bear's new spreadsheet/Search facility. I often look back at old vids, and can't help comparing them with the latest stuff. The site has really come on professionally. That means too that David is having too pay more $$$ for his guys! Some of the models in the old shoots are real good-lookers, but may have only done a solo then not returned. The site seems to hang on to the more recent models for longer. I would love to spend a weekend in Florida tho', going thru' the archives of unreleased stuff! Can you imagine.....?
My impression is that he is standardizing his payments but no longer pays the very high fees he did at odd shots with reluctant boys. I am very curious as to rough what part of the costs talent fees are; I suspect not that great.

Centurion you hit the nail on the head. WOW I had seen that one before but it sure looked hotter this time for some reason. Of course I'm getting old and my memory is failing so maybe I just forgot. Anyway it was sure worth another look. Didn't you just drool over Anthony's georgous eyes and that part where he was sucking Jacob's balls while sitting on the floor. I'm on Oxegen and I had to crank up my regulater as I was getting lite headed....:cumshot:

I had not watched this vid. Amazing cock/balls worship vid! I don't think I have seen Anthony looking better before or since. LOL when Jacob busted on Anthony. Jacob had been biding his time to do that. Anthony thought it was his jizz until he opened his eyes. :lol:
Great idea! Name some other hot vids guys! I haven't seen them all. Yet...

I hate to say it folks. That scene is pretty good but my man Tyler is the most consistant. Tyler gives some of the best oral I have seen on this site. LOL (Sorry, Tyler... your BJ's are one of your most endeering qualities on video.) Seriously, check out Tyler doing Aiden, then he sucked off Ethan, and then Austin. In all three of those episodes I had thought of what it would be like to be on the receiving end of one of those blow jobs. :waw: