• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Are You Ready for the NEW BSB? (preview video)

The new site & new studs look good. But I'm still hoping to see a MORE latinos or maybe an asian or two. Or damn near anybody with some pigment. :)

The FUTON IS BACK? Really? I thought that was going to be the first thing to go! Hasn't the site earned enough money yet to buy a proper sofa and bed? Am I gonna have to pray for a Florida hurricane to pick that thing up and fling it out to Oz? Sheesh ...

Other than that, the guys look hot and the outdoor scenes are going to be a nice welcome change.

Can't wait for the full rollout ...

The FUTON IS BACK? Really? I thought that was going to be the first thing to go! Hasn't the site earned enough money yet to buy a proper sofa and bed? Am I gonna have to pray for a Florida hurricane to pick that thing up and fling it out to Oz? Sheesh ...

Other than that, the guys look hot and the outdoor scenes are going to be a nice welcome change.

Can't wait for the full rollout ...

Broke Straight Boys has been filmed in Fort Lauderdale up to now, but I don't think there's necessarily any reason to believe the new studio is in Florida. Anyone know?

I know exactly what you mean and this is why working on the new Broke Straight Boys for me is such a breeze of fresh air. I do believe we kept the essence of the actual Broke Straight Boys but pushing it further. HOT new guys that are straight and fun to watch.

To everybody, we're very glad you guys stuck around. We greatly appreciate your support ;)

I've watched the preview clips about ten times now, while I've not watched an entire current Broke Straight Boys episode in many weeks. I hope that the preview is indicative of the site getting "back to basics" with the formula that originally got me hooked on this site. Hot, young guys who appear to live a straight lifestyle, showing their stuff in front of a camera, doing "gay shit", for cash. I find it terribly exciting to watch a newbie stripping naked, showing his body and his cock for the first time, and then advancing one step at a time into gay sex. I love to watch their faces with the look of apprehension, turning into pleasure, and sometimes uncontrollable ecstasy as they experience the please of another guy sucking their dick for the first time.

Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but I am very optimistic about the new version of Broke Straight Boys coming hopefully sooner, rather than later in April.

Mark, do I see Mr. Scorpio's influence in the choice of the models in that preview? I remember that his own fave brokie is a baad boy with ink all over him, who was filming back in 08 and 09, a baby faced hottie with a bunch of attitude. You know who I mean, right?

lol hehe yeah Phoenix was one of my favorites on Broke Straight Boys Also Lane even though most of you didn't like him hehe I like me bad boys :)

lol hehe yeah Phoenix was one of my favorites on Broke Straight Boys Also Lane even though most of you didn't like him hehe I like me bad boys :)

We know you do mon ami. :wink:

Thanks for the preview Mark. It looks great! The past D&E work has kept me a continuous member for almost 3 years now. So obviously I like it alot. Alot! But the future of Broke Straight Boys looks very promising as well. :thumbup1:

Mark I have to agree with all are saying it looked great and look forward to seeing it in APR
Arte some of the old models staying around like Jeremy and Ashton and Kevin there where
some hot models, but look forward to see some new boys again thanks.

don't kick em all to the curb, please!!

hey!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE tell me your not firing everybody, I look forward to some of these models updates weekly.... I know you want a fresh start, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water, lol, know what I mean??:biggrin:

As I said in my other post I am really sad to see D and E leaving but am also anxiously awaiting the new site. The main thing that makes Broke Straight Boys so appealing is the almost family type relation we all had with the site and David. To help ease the transition to the new site I suggest having the new producer film an introduction for the behind the scenes section. They could introduce themselves and give a small studio tour and tell a little bit of what direction they intend to take things. This would sure help us all get to know each other.

hope springs eternal...........

As I said in my other post I am really sad to see D and E leaving but am also anxiously awaiting the new site. The main thing that makes Broke Straight Boys so appealing is the almost family type relation we all had with the site and David. To help ease the transition to the new site I suggest having the new producer film an introduction for the behind the scenes section. They could introduce themselves and give a small studio tour and tell a little bit of what direction they intend to take things. This would sure help us all get to know each other.

my hope is that David is able to convince most of our favorite models to go over to CBF and other sites, so we can continue to enjoy their work!!!!!!!!!!

my hope is that David is able to convince most of our favorite models to go over to CBF and other sites, so we can continue to enjoy their work!!!!!!!!!!

All the boys that have appeared on Broke Straight Boys up to date have all been hired by D&E Productions.
As the new Broke Straight Boys is now being produced by BluMedia, & not D&E, all the new models are being hired by BluMedia.
Two different production companies, two different recruitment of models.
The current D&E models will still be around doing other projects for D&E (just not Broke Straight Boys).
This is just another step in the evolution of Broke Straight Boys

All the boys that have appeared on Broke Straight Boys up to date have all been hired by D&E Productions.
As the new Broke Straight Boys is now being produced by BluMedia, & not D&E, all the new models are being hired by BluMedia.
The current D&E models will still be around doing other projects for D&E (just not Broke Straight Boys).

Actually almost all models we find have always come through the actual websites. The only difference now is we have many model recruiters across the US so our selection of models is a lot bigger than it used to.

Remember my request for equal opportunity filming faces :).

EDIT: Also, LOL @ "$10,000. It would be way more than this scene." *scoff* "You'd do it for $500." Hilarious.

Last edited:
Less than 24 hours and you will get to meet Jimmy.

what a relief

now that somebody has cleared this up for me, I am cool with the changes, and grateful I'll still be able to see my favorites on CBFs, WHEW, that takes a load off..........