• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Are You Ready for the NEW BSB? (preview video)

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
header2.gif

We have been working around-the-clock to bring you the cutting-edge Broke Straight Boys Version 2.0

Offering:

• New Production Crew
  • Higher Quality Videos filmed in HD
  • Worldwide Streaming Technology
  • iPad & Mobile Versions
  • New Behind the Scenes
  • New Pride Events

Coming Soon: New Dynamic Members Area

Click Here to View the Preview Video

Last edited:
It looks interesting, but it also looks like all the clips in the videos were shot interlaced rather than progressive and compressed that way too, as there is a TON of interlace artifacting. For iPod/Pad and really ANY laptop or HD LCD screens most any current production of any kind avoids interlaced video. 720p or 1080p is way better than 1080i.

It looks interesting, but it also looks like all the clips in the videos were shot interlaced rather than progressive and compressed that way too, as there is a TON of interlace artifacting. For iPod/Pad and really ANY laptop or HD LCD screens most any current production of any kind avoids interlaced video. 720p or 1080p is way better than 1080i.

We are aware of the video and the preview is not how the final videos will be. We are still working on the 1080p versions and purchased another HD to increase the quality offset.

Wow, Mark it looks very promising...:tongue_smilie:

Thank you Mark. The guys look hot, and have the attitude that I enjoy. I've been sticking with the site, through the "left overs" that have been featured for the last few months, often not even watching the scenes, but hanging around for the forum, and the anticipation of the new Broke Straight Boys

If that clip is an indication of what we will seeing next month, the wait was worth it. I've often said that the reason I joined this site, was to see good looking, presumably straight young guys, who I encounter in everyday life, doing stuff that I fantasize about seeing them do behind closed doors.

And from the brief preview shown, these new guys typify those kind of guys that I enjoy so much. It looks more than promising, and I totally look forward to your new incarnation of Broke Straight Boys I hope you bring out the new scenes in early April, rather than making us wait another month. And please tease us with more previews, as we wait. :thumbup: Thanks.

Thanks for putting out this preview. The new boys do look hot. And if the interaction between the models and director comes off as in the preview--------I'm gonna love this.

I agree 100%

Thank you Mark. The guys look hot, and have the attitude that I enjoy. I've been sticking with the site, through the "left overs" that have been featured for the last few months, often not even watching the scenes, but hanging around for the forum, and the anticipation of the new Broke Straight Boys

If that clip is an indication of what we will seeing next month, the wait was worth it. I've often said that the reason I joined this site, was to see good looking, presumably straight young guys, who I encounter in everyday life, doing stuff that I fantasize about seeing them do behind closed doors.

And from the brief preview shown, these new guys typify those kind of guys that I enjoy so much. It looks more than promising, and I totally look forward to your new incarnation of Broke Straight Boys I hope you bring out the new scenes in early April, rather than making us wait another month. And please tease us with more previews, as we wait. :thumbup: Thanks.

Dear Mikeyank,

I agree with everything you said. I must admit I was dreading the change-over fearful I was not going to be as good as Broke Straight Boys at its best. The preview gives me new hope for Broke Straight Boys

Dear Mark,

I still say, an occasional visit from Ashton, Shane, Kevin, Jimmy Slater, or many other old Broke Straight Boys favorites would be a welcomed sight for many longtime members from time to time. They were quality models in the first place when Broke Straight Boys was at its best and they always seemed more than happy to satisfy the Broke Straight Boys audience before.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Mark, do I see Mr. Scorpio's influence in the choice of the models in that preview? I remember that his own fave brokie is a baad boy with ink all over him, who was filming back in 08 and 09, a baby faced hottie with a bunch of attitude. You know who I mean, right?

Time just flies and flies

Mark, do I see Mr. Scorpio's influence in the choice of the models in that preview? I remember that his own fave brokie is a baad boy with ink all over him, who was filming back in 08 and 09, a baby faced hottie with a bunch of attitude. You know who I mean, right?

He was filming in 06! Phoenix was one of Steve's fave brokies and he looks to me like the kind of guy you show in the preview:tongue_smilie:

Attachments

• phoenix36.jpg
    phoenix36.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 45
damn Mark,

Looks very promising! I may have to go out and purchase a new computer for the occassion, with the biggest possible screen.And cant wait to hear about the new pride events as well. thanks for all your hard work. I am glad I stuck it out!

Looks more gayish from the clips, but that's alright with me. I hope the boy at the end rims someone!
I have an iMac, and the download was much slower than the old SB videos. It stopped and buffered 5 times!!! That's not something I want to deal with. I don't have HD and don't much care to pay the cable company extra for it.

Is this going to be a problem with the new format???

Looks more gayish from the clips, but that's alright with me. I hope the boy at the end rims someone!
I have an iMac, and the download was much slower than the old SB videos. It stopped and buffered 5 times!!! That's not something I want to deal with. I don't have HD and don't much care to pay the cable company extra for it.

Is this going to be a problem with the new format???

No we have not began live cloud streaming of our videos yet. So that video is not an example at all, this is why we are working on streaming so all members around the world will have a fast connection of viewing our videos.

You will know when we start :thumbup1:

No we have not began live cloud streaming of our videos yet. So that video is not an example at all, this is why we are working on streaming so all members around the world will have a fast connection of viewing our videos.

You will know when we start :thumbup1:

So in principle that means there will be less buffering and fewer out of synch and jerky videos? The only way I can see a scene smoothly from start to finish in Spain is by watching it on portable. The first time around watching the "obliterated cumshot" scenes on "Medium" I assumed it was par for the course jerky, stop motion type imaging I was getting, and not bad editing/filming.

So in principle that means there will be less buffering and fewer out of synch and jerky videos? The only way I can see a scene smoothly from start to finish in Spain is by watching it on portable. The first time around watching the "obliterated cumshot" scenes on "Medium" I assumed it was par for the course jerky, stop motion type imaging I was getting, and not bad editing/filming.

It will be better with the streaming because you will be hitting a server is Europe instead of the US. :)

Very happy that you all care for "us" and give us the best website out there. by far better than a lot of others. .... and resonable

I'm very optimistic about the new site being HOT!!!

I've watched the preview clips about ten times now, while I've not watched an entire current Broke Straight Boys episode in many weeks. I hope that the preview is indicative of the site getting "back to basics" with the formula that originally got me hooked on this site. Hot, young guys who appear to live a straight lifestyle, showing their stuff in front of a camera, doing "gay shit", for cash. I find it terribly exciting to watch a newbie stripping naked, showing his body and his cock for the first time, and then advancing one step at a time into gay sex. I love to watch their faces with the look of apprehension, turning into pleasure, and sometimes uncontrollable ecstasy as they experience the please of another guy sucking their dick for the first time.

Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but I am very optimistic about the new version of Broke Straight Boys coming hopefully sooner, rather than later in April.

I've watched the preview clips about ten times now, while I've not watched an entire current Broke Straight Boys episode in many weeks. I hope that the preview is indicative of the site getting "back to basics" with the formula that originally got me hooked on this site. Hot, young guys who appear to live a straight lifestyle, showing their stuff in front of a camera, doing "gay shit", for cash. I find it terribly exciting to watch a newbie stripping naked, showing his body and his cock for the first time, and then advancing one step at a time into gay sex. I love to watch their faces with the look of apprehension, turning into pleasure, and sometimes uncontrollable ecstasy as they experience the please of another guy sucking their dick for the first time.

Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but I am very optimistic about the new version of Broke Straight Boys coming hopefully sooner, rather than later in April.

Personally it would be almost as interesting to me as the excitement of seeing what the NEWBSB turns out to be like, to see you in person watching the first few episodes uploaded, yes it would. Fascinating. And cool.:001_tt1:

NY is a long way away...