• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alec - nervous but nice

centurion

Reaction score
Guess as I am up early, I will start the thread on the new boi
He was as nervous as a kitten, but still put on a great show. Monster thick cock, nice load, nice moaning, nice facial expressions.
David was REALLY gentle with him, so I wonder what Alec from Colorado will think when he gets it from Shane in the next episode?
I wish him well

Well Centurion you must have woken up the same time as me. The film was average for a solo and I will reserve judgement until I see the duo or learn more about him.

Work calls I'm afraid... I hate Mondays.

Alec shoot

Alec looks like a pretty cool guy and he did a good job for the camera, especially since he was a little jittery at first. The shoot itself could have been better though. It would have been kinda cool to see his face as he shot, not just his dick. Almost the whole shoot was of his dick and not much else. Maybe an occasional pan-back to get him head to toe for some added variety would be nice the next time. David usually does good camera work, but I'm not surprised he was mesmerized by the dick - it was pretty big after all.:cool:

Alec looks like a pretty cool guy and he did a good job for the camera, especially since he was a little jittery at first. The shoot itself could have been better though. It would have been kinda cool to see his face as he shot, not just his dick. Almost the whole shoot was of his dick and not much else. Maybe an occasional pan-back to get him head to toe for some added variety would be nice the next time. David usually does good camera work, but I'm not surprised he was mesmerized by the dick - it was pretty big after all.:cool:

I agree with you Matheus about some of the camera work. I have commented at large that sometimes the camera angles are not always the optimum, yet at other times you can't fault them. On another thread Michaelboy cemments that he would like some ass-hole shots after the top has penetrated...I like shots from behind the ballbag, I like to watch them puppies slapping against the ass cheeks, but....different strokes for different folks is the mantra on this site. David shoots what he thinks the majority will like to see e.g. here, the big fat cock, and he will seldom please everyone.

NANFC (not Alec, not from Colorado) gave a faultless performance. He was suitably nervous but didn't roll his eyes like a horse being led from a burning barn, had zero stiffy issues, took the makeup believably (the shadow and lashes looked good) and had that super hot spattering of beauty marks all over this torso that you only get on really young guys (since they fade as you get older). The other thing was his Auschwitz physique, in the mode of Li'l Cuddin Mike, that I personally just die for.

Also you liked the kid for his embarrassment at having to say he was Alec from Colorado, and the snickery smile of slight disbelief that he was there at all doing that stuff. Cute kid, big dick. What's not to like.

To the extent that a solo video is as much a part of the hiring process as a site product, I think the filming was fine. I didn't miss seeing his brow wrinkle up as he shot his load till you guys mentioned it, and though I definitely see the point you're making, his dick was really nice as well. And a tight shot of his face might have put his makeup too much into relief (remembering Danny's blue eyeshadow and thick lashes). So I'm fine with what I got.

Last edited:
Love Alec's voice and nervous laugh. (His dick isnt so bad either!) Agree that he is a little too thin but I think he is as cute as hell. Yes, I know he has been here before, but still liked this "how it all began" video

Okay I usually do not comment in here but Alec is hot! He was so nervous which made me even cuter. I hope we get to see more of him. I bet he would make a great top!

Okay I usually do not comment in here but Alec is hot! He was so nervous which made me even cuter. I hope we get to see more of him. I bet he would make a great top!
Please DO comment here thatdude. It is always great to hear a comment, opinion or point of view from a newbie to the forum. The wider the base of the posting forum creates a much more interesting read. Welcome & please come back.:thumbup:

Alec..so hot

I think Alec is so hot with that super thin body. I can't wait to see what he ends up doing in the next show. I would love to see him with Tyler...yes Tyler is one of my favorites, and love seeing that guy do his thing.:001_tt1::thumbup:

Sorry about that guys...I was transfixed on his cock. Alec had a really nice cock and I couldn't help but filming it more often. Its usually not my style when filming but I have a thing for "pretty cocks" I guess I was a bit taken back :)

Sorry about that guys...I was transfixed on his cock. Alec had a really nice cock and I couldn't help but filming it more often. Its usually not my style when filming but I have a thing for "pretty cocks" I guess I was a bit taken back :)

An artiste of your stature is surely allowed some flexibility.

Hi Matheus,

Welcome to the forum. And welcome Llen!

Alec was the model who had Runningscorpio all hot and bothered. LOL From his video of 7/11/09. So much so that RS toyed with the idea of becoming a model himself. Just so that he could "work" with Alec. haha In this scene I thought we had another example of where a model who has 6 inches claims to have 8. But by the end of the video when Alec was in all his glory I had to admit he wasn't exaggerating. :tongue_smilie: Nice body and just enough tension to make things more interesting.

While I did think that the eye shadow was a bit too heavy I thought the scene was one of the better solos we've had. Alec is a doll. I can't wait to see his next scene. My pervy side is hoping that he will be the one to bottom. He has such a straight and wholesome, boy next door quality to him. :thumbup1:

David - I forgive you. How was your holiday?

Alec is a doll. I can't wait to see his next scene. My pervy side is hoping that he will be the one to bottom. He has such a straight and wholesome, boy next door quality to him. :thumbup1:

On second thought my comment was rather silly. I had to go back and look at the picture to be reminded of who he is with in the next scene. Since he's with Shane there is little doubt that Alec is bottoming. In the promo photo Shane looks cool as a cucumber. Alec on the other hand has a scared, deer in the headlights expression. Like he's scared that it will hurt...and scared that he might enjoy it. I hope that Shane is not too rough on our boy.

What ever happened to Hayen (for a second I thought it was yet another Aiden) He was the guy who did the oral with Alec Has he been sent to the Island of Lost Broke Straight Boys never to be seen again? Thank God Dave is Jewish and not part of my family(Italian) or i would have serious questions about this ?

I normally don't like the solo casting couch shoots but this was an exception and I loved it. Alec was as refreshing as Ice Tea in August and cute as a baby's but. He was so nervous and shaking so bad that the day of his shoot every women in Miami received orgasm. Someone complained that David messed up the camera work and only showed the boys dick for the whole shoot. The answer to that is simple the boys dick was so big that by the time it got inflated it was bigger then the boy and there wasn't enough left of him to shoot. I'm amazed he was able to keep enough blood reserved in his head to keep from passing out after getting that thing hard. I heard this shoot was supposed to aire earlier but during production Alec popped a fart and flew out an open window. Sorry guys I am just in sort of a frisky mood this morning. LOL It really was a good solo however...:001_tt2:

I like how Denny put it...thats it...his dick was so big...you couldn't see his body anymore...LOL.

I liked this one a lot. Alec is so cute and innocent. He has a very hot (thin) body and an incredible cock. I'd love to see some 'hands free' shots from the side. There is something about a profile close up that is a huge turnon. Dave got some really nice profile shots but Alec's hand was in the way of seeing that beauty in its entirety. I had forgotten his first appearance back in July but, after some thought and a little searching, I found it. Well worth watching again. :)

Last edited:
I'm still reserving my judgement and I've watched it twice. There is something about Alec that I'm not sure about. Hope I'm wrong.

Loves Me Some Alec!

I don't usually spend too much time with the solos. I skim for a sense and that's it but watching the whole thing was a pleasant surprise. I like Alec's onscreen persona and boy, is that boy hung! Me wants more!!!!! :w00t: