• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alec - nervous but nice

Alec, don't be nervous. You look like me at 13. Are you sure you are 19? Don't be scared. I'm sure David won't hurt you.

You look so much like my first boy. He was big there, too. I was 13, and he was almost 15. For some reason we had English class together. He sat behind me, and always enjoyed running his finger up and down my spine. "You are so skinny!" "Yeah, so stop that!" I'll call him L. He invited me for a sleep over. His parents left us home alone for several hours. L was so proud of all the pubes he had (I had 2 or 3), that he just had to show them to me. His peepee got big. I asked L what he did with that. He said "I play with it until it isn't big anymore". I said "Show me what you mean". So he did!

Oh my! He taught me lots! We had fun in school after that. We didn't get caught, so Alec, you will be ok. David is very good about not showing the Broke Straight Boys playing with themselves. Don't be nervous. No one will see this....

I agree that Alec is way hot. Handsome, nice eyes, lean body, beautiful smile, juicy, big dick, and great laugh. It's a definite yes for me.

I didn't expect Alec to be bottoming in the newest episode. Yeah! He's a trooper.

And I also see that my fav of favs, Southern Corey, is coming back to the ranch. Be still my heart! lol

Xmas has come early this year! Thanx Broke Straight Boys!!