• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

20 Questions with Straightcurious94...

If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?:inbottle:

Well first off my mum to be cured of her stroke, then to always be financially supportive of myself and lastly everlasting youth :p 1selfless 2selfish haha

I know JLipps he almost seems perfect.........sigh......swoon......

What do you have handy on/in your bedside table?

Aww thanks guys and Ms.Kianna jokes on you I have no bedside table :p however on top of my chiffarobe/ wardrobe I have nothing haha but I have shelves and on their I have: Deodorant; aftershave; something about my birth date; my first ever toy; DVD's, and money :)

Aww thanks guys and Ms.Kianna jokes on you I have no bedside table :p however on top of my chiffarobe/ wardrobe I have nothing haha but I have shelves and on their I have: Deodorant; aftershave; something about my birth date; my first ever toy; DVD's, and money :)

Damn, I thought for sure it would be condoms................

What is the last thing you think of before you fall asleep?

Damn, I thought for sure it would be condoms................

What is the last thing you think of before you fall asleep?
haha condoms nah I literally never have condoms I just buy them on the way to a girls or b4 the club whatever never have any at the house lol cos sometimes girls like a specific type -_- but I think im ajust buy some for home now.
Anyway the last thing I think about before I fall asleep well it really depends on the day but in general, my future just if I will be worth anything or worthless to society haha

You are already useful to society, so you can start thinking of something more fun before you fall asleep.:blush:

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

You are already useful to society, so you can start thinking of something more fun before you fall asleep.:blush:

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
That's good to know well tomorrow is my driving test so I shall be thinking about that. An the first thing I notice in the opposite sex is tits haha always comment on the size of a girls breasts :p :tongue: