• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who would you like to see an exclusive photo shoot of?

Who would you like to see an exclusive photo shoot of?

• CJ

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • AJ & Grant

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • AJay

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
As a long time forumite, it is like a "blast from the past" when someone resurrects an old thread like this one from October 2008, with posts from forumites of yesteryear, including a particular member who was actually banned twice.

I can't recall if Mark ever did release any of the exclusive photo shoots mentioned on this thread, but it was a nostalgic look back into Broke Straight Boys history.

Voted for Danny because CJ made more shoots which resulted in a higher quantity of photos ofcourse but I am a big fan of CJ too and it would be appreciated to post the sets of both or better still the complete collection to please all members.Thanks Mark for your efforts.

Sorry Ohvanz... This thread is almost 3 years old.

I miss Denver and Jayman. Thank goodness Markymark is back. :001_smile:

Well, maybe we need an updated version of this thread!

I would love to see Mick in a photo shoot, showing all sides of his.....uh hum....personality. Almost as much as I would like to see one of Jason or Rob.:001_tt1:

Sorry Ohvanz... This thread is almost 3 years old.

I miss Denver and Jayman. Thank goodness Markymark is back. :001_smile:
Thanks Tampa for the info.I have always been wondering when threads are re-opened how one can see the date it was started.Maybe I overlook something but this indication does not seem to be there.It would be helpful though, especially for new and other forumites like myself, who only drop in from time to time.Besides three years ago I was already member of Broke Straight Boys but not of this forum.Tip for management?

hint: in the upper lefthand corner is the date and time of each post.
going to the first page of a thread, you can find the date and time of the first post and every other post to that thread.

Yea, Danny!

I just finished seeing two of the hottest scenes with Danny and Dustin(RIP) on College Boys Physicals and they reminded me why I fell in love with Danny. He is so cute in the scene where he's getting a b/j. Even though he over acted a bit being in a state of euphoria, he is adorable! Hence, my reason for casting my vote for him.:thumbup:

OMG! I hadn't realized this thread was three years old! Well, I still feel the same way about Danny! Thanks Tampa and another1 for the info! Boy, do I have a lot to learn about navigating the forum!

Which AJ? There was AJ who started out as Alan....and AJ...who was a bit tooo gay?