• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who would have thought? Who you want included in a scene? So many choices!

lights715

Reaction score
Broke Straight Boys has soooooo many great models since I returned in the Spring. My choice for the perfect group of guys for a scene would be Skyler Daniels (you can come live with me anytime, hehe), Johnny Forza (what a Greek God you are) and Paul Canon (by far the most sincere crowd pleaser ever on this site)! Guys, if I didn't include you, don't be offended. You are all so hot and sexy,I had to go with my heart, gut and cock to pick my three! lol!

How about these 3 amazing guys tongue kissing, round robin throating and bb fucking, with the climax a three way sandwich, with Johnny in the middle and Paul and Skyler cumming in his ass and face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I really mean cumming in his ass and face. So this is my Broke Straight Boys fantasy! Anyone else like it? Shout out if you do!

Feel free to offer your perfect matching...but for God's sake don't make it another bitch session at each other, LMAO!

Welcome to the forum Rafe! :welcome:

Good choices with Blake and Skyler. :thumbup:

I would like to see Joey back with Johnny and add Kaden Alexander for a bit more bottoming!

That's funny that you said that! I posted a similar sentiment recently about Joey and Johnny! I still laugh! I think Johnny was so into how good Joey felt, he just lost control of his juices! BTW, did he not compliment Joey in a BTS clip with Joey and Jerek ? It was during the remodel around Christmas. I think Johnny mentioned something about Joey being a good bottom. I would like to see Daniel and Skyler flip/flop.

Last edited:
BTW, did he not compliment Joey in a BTS clip with Joey and Jerek ? It was during the remodel around Christmas. I think Johnny mentioned something about Joey being a good bottom. I would like to see Daniel and Skyler flip/flop.

He did indeed. Johnny said that Joey was the best bottom he had ever fucked. lol

Jason, Paul, Ian and Skyler. Lots of foreplay, heave passionate kissing, feet worship, cum eating, rimming and fucking.

Oops and of course Adam..

Last edited:
Jason, Paul, and Adam all topping Skylar. Yep, that's my dream scene right there. Let's make it happen Broke Straight Boys It'd be a scorcher, for sure!

Jason, Paul, Ian and Skyler. Lots of foreplay, heave passionate kissing, feet worship, cum eating, rimming and fucking.

Oops and of course Adam..

Great selection Jon. I picked only 3 to try to stay in the 18-19 minute time frame. With all your guys, the scene would have to be closer to 30 minutes and I'm not sure the skin on my dick could handle 30 minutes without a lot of lotion, hehe!!!!!!!!!!!

Great selection Jon. I picked only 3 to try to stay in the 18-19 minute time frame. With all your guys, the scene would have to be closer to 30 minutes and I'm not sure the skin on my dick could handle 30 minutes without a lot of lotion, hehe!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd have to have a Part 1 and a Part 2 lol