• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which episodes do you always go back to?

For me, no scene ever comes even remotely close to Josh and Shane...

and my next faves are a bit of a mish mash, depending on how I feel on the day, Ryan and Scott, Colin and Seth, Jason and Blake, Diesal and Jimmy one and two and Shane and Cameron one and two...

I am a huge Michael and Anthony fan. I've watched that one maybe more than Diesal Jimmy 1... maybe....

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! It's one I'd never seen! And it was GREAT!
I love this scene!! I've been a member for a couple of years and have gone through 98% of all the scenes. I don't really watch the Broke Straight Boys scenes to "get off" I just like watching hot guys go at it. This scene is 1 of only 4 out of the Broke Straight Boys catalog where I've actually got turned on. My Tank Shane just does that to me. Cousin Anthony gets me going also, his body type and looks are similiar to my my Williams.

Oh, that's easy....Ashton/David. When I'm, 'in a hurry,' I just go to clip #8...talk about :001_wub:

I don't really watch the Broke Straight Boys scenes to "get off" I just like watching hot guys go at it. This scene is 1 of only 4 out of the Broke Straight Boys catalog where I've actually got turned on. My Tank Shane just does that to me. Cousin Anthony gets me going also, his body type and looks are similiar to my my Williams.
As you know Peter, I am right in the Tank Shane fan club with you as he is right at the top of my list with Logan and probably the early scenes of young Mike Robbins, but we also watch the Broke Straight Boys scenes the same way. I never watch with the idea of getting myself off to the scene. I may do some "self manipulation" if the scene really turns me on, but that is not my way to get off.

That's why I was so surprised last week when checking out Zane Tate sucking off Johnny, with the reaction that I had to the scene, where playing around turned into "doing the deed". The same thing happened for me with Carter & Ayden. I guess my "peter meter" gives me the rating for the video. I know it when I see it if it is hot to me. :drool:

I rarely watch to get off, either. If a scene gets me hot, I might use it as inspiration later, tho... :blushing: