• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which episodes do you always go back to?

I also like the Jamie and Aiden scene. But one I keep is going back to is the foursome with Christopher, Deisel, Mike, and Tyler. You could really tell Mike liked it.

:001_unsure: i was really hoping that diesel would fuck Mike again in that episode. you could tell that mike wanted him to too.

Alden & Robert; Tyler & CJ; Daxter & Rabib; Michael & Anthony; Dexter & Eric; Sean & Corey; Shawn & Devon; Taz & Sean; Rex & Adam; Phoenix & Jamie

Tyler and Aiden's third shoot

I am so impressed with Tyler and how far he has come a long... I really like to go back an look at his first real experience where he is sucking cock and bottoming. Man, he really took to the cock like a fish to water. No offence Tyler. But you really "Rock the Cock" when you give head. Then that episode with Austin. Man you were into it, it looked like you were in heaven deep throating him. I was very impressed...:wink: Sorry, They don't have the thumbs up smilies arround here any more...

Last edited:
Phoenix

Taz is in Jail??? Can anyone confirm this?? I know Phoenix is in jail but Taz?? Does anyone have solid info??

You sure Phoenix is in jail. He recently did two scenes on Cocky Boys, got fucked and even rimmed a guy before he fucked him.

I read Taz was in jail on this forum. Like to know if that is true.

Sean & Aiden

Friend suggested I check this out again. I did. I liked it. Its very hot. Adien deep throating Sean was really rockin'. Al most blew my load when he said, "Maybe we should have done this sooner?"

I am so impressed with Tyler and how far he has come a long... I really like to go back an look at his first real experience where he is sucking cock and bottoming. Man, he really took to the cock like a fish to water. No offence Tyler. But you really "Rock the Cock" when you give head. Then that episode with Austin. Man you were it looked like you were in heaven deep throating him. I was very impressed...:wink: Sorry, They don't have the thumbs up smilies arround here any more...

I too really like some of Tyler's early videos. I really like going back to that episode of him with Ryan, trading blow jobs and cumming into the glass, only to have Ryan put both of their cum in his mouth (even if he spit it back out!)

Friend suggested I check this out again. I did. I liked it. Its very hot. Adien deep throating Sean was really rockin'. Al most blew my load when he said, "Maybe we should have done this sooner?"

I agree that was pretty hot too. David said that Aiden got out of the busines though. I really wanted to see him and Sean go at it. When I first saw that scene I thought they both were discovering a new reason to be friends.:blushing:

I too really like some of Tyler's early videos. I really like going back to that episode of him with Ryan, trading blow jobs and cumming into the glass, only to have Ryan put both of their cum in his mouth (even if he spit it back out!)

Yeah, I think he would have swallowed it for that money. I think David was afraid he might throw up though. LOL:wink:

I always go back to the only episode that Nelson has done. Then I go back to Ethan. Then to Jarrett. They all have nice dicks and they are good at sex.

Michael and Anthony, Eric and Ross, two pairings that always worked, and it would be nice if they could return. Some of the newer pairings that really worked are CJ and JC, they were great together, the only issue I had with that episode was that JC really got into towards the end, he made it intimate, kissing CJ's shoulders and such, I wish that CJ would get more into that little stuff sometimes.
Michael is HOT!! Love his animal instincts...

Ryan & Danny

When I want a hot episode its Ryan & Danny and their flip/flop.

Danny & Ryan, and Anthony(pizza boy) & Micheal.

Michael is HOT!! Love his animal instincts...

Welcome Sfhowie.

I also liked the CJ and JC vid for all the reasons stated above. I wish CJ could get into some of the kissing too.

One of my personal favorites was the Dakota and Jacob scene. Also the Sean and Tommy vid.

Welcome Sfhowie.

I also liked the CJ and JC vid for all the reasons stated above. I wish CJ could get into some of the kissing too.

One of my personal favorites was the Dakota and Jacob scene. Also the Sean and Tommy vid.

I liked the Sean and Tommy episode with the gay boy. That was really funny.

Do you have a preferred episode that you love to watch and never get tired of? and why?

Mine is AUSTIN & DUSTIN.
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/198/hit

Cos i love Dustin's body :) and Austin because he moans the way i like it :thumbup:

Mmm! There's just something about dustin which is damn hot! I like his body too. He's a cocky little sod which just adds to his straightboy allure

I would have to say though my favourite episode is Erik and Ross. It is so damn hot when two hot straightboys who know each other really get into it!