• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

From The Bsb Vault - Scenes Thread

Scene #43: Fresh from Scene #41 where a post poker game four way broke out and Ken took multiple cocks up the butt including a DP, in this scene Ken was in a topping mood. He picked up 19 year old twink Dean at a club, and, while sucking him, skillfully inserted first one and then two lubed fingers up the teen butt, followed by Ken's cock. Post fuck Ken showed his appreciation for Dean giving up his teen ass by sucking him and then swallowing!

Scene #44: Nice pairing of 20 year old actor Chris with 21 year old straight college student Clay, having sex for the first time ever with another dude. Clay showed his inexperience after negotiating his prices for stripping naked and letting Chris blow him by following the director's request to go down on Chris forgetting to ask for more money! Clay did get more money to fuck Chris and, by the time they made it to the missionary position, really gave Chris a pounding just like he no doubt does to his girlfriends, and spontaneously neck and french kissing Chris. Hot and profitable first time with a guy for Clay, and Chris must get a lot of acting gigs by using the skills he displayed in this hot scene on the casting couch!

Scene 45 is another good one because it has two of my favorite "guys from the vault"! My favorites guys so far are Aaron, Blake, and Nate, and my favorite scene so far is the 4 guys at the swimming pool. These are great!! Lots of hot young guys.

Scene #45: Excellent mutual french kissing with tongue action followed by an exchange of blow jobs. Aaron then pounded Blake's butt. Both dudes shot big loads of cum. Two potent college boys getting it on!

We may have a missing Vault scene! According to the Vault compilation (just above the Broke Straight Boys Forum listing of recent threads) Scene #45 was Monday August 10th, Scene #47 will be Wednesday August 12th and Scene #48 will be Thursday August 13th. That would appear to mean that Scene #46 for Tuesday August 11th is missing!

Scene #47 for Wednesday August 12th (yes Scene #46 for Tuesday August 11th was skipped): One would expect a three way involving a 19 year old (Jason) and two 23 year olds (Landon and Cody) to include the fucking of the teen aged ass. Just the opposite in this very hot scene, as Jason was the stud of the scene fucking both of the 23 year olds. Before he got to that, there was some excellent oral with two guys going down on the third at the same time (they took turns). Jason's big cock then fucked first Landon and then Cody, and mid fucks of both he lifted them in the air and continued to pound them.When bi Cody was in pain upon his initial penetration by Jason, Landon observed: "Cody's been with his girlfriend lately, so he is not used to it!" Landon then put an end to Cody's whimpering and moaning by sticking his cock into Cody's mouth to shut him up.. Great ending of Jason fucking the cum out Landon, licking it up and then spitting the load onto Cody's asshole and then Jason shot his own load on top of Landon's cum on Cody's asshole. Cody declared: "I've never been so cummed on in my entire fucking life!" Jason's big teen cock ruled, and the scene ended with two sore 23 year old butts to prove it.

With the caronavirus caused shortage of content, we should be thankful for these Vault scenes of these hot college boys going at it passionately and completely with the only minor drawback being the condom usage at the time these scenes were filmed. To illustrate the point, this Sunday the regular Broke Straight Boys scene will be two models jerking off with no oral or anal. Two weeks after that the same two models will do oral but no anal. While Broke Straight Boys is slowly breaking these two straight gay for pay boys in (with which I have no problem), we need our Vault college boys to keep doing it all through the end of September for our viewing pleasure!

Scene #48 for Thursday August 13th: For the last two Vault scenes, the kids in their late teens are the stud tops, and their scene partners in their 20s are the bitch bottoms. Yesterday a 19 year old fucked two 23 year olds, and today 18 year old Donovan pounds 20 year old Aiden. Pre fuck both Donovan and Aiden gave great head and enthusiastically french kissed. Post fuck Donovan shot his load on the side of Aiden's face, licked his own cum up, and via another french kiss deposited his load into Aiden's mouth, and Aiden then did the same to Donovan. Clearly these College Dudes are doing these scenes for the money, but, perhaps due to their youthful enthusiasm and being constantly horny, they consistently show passion and enjoyment in sexually getting it on with each other.

Is it possible that the missing scene 46 is the scene that was released by accident in the beginning and now has been lost forever?

Scene #49: This must be late teen stud top week, because for the third day and scene in a row, the model in his late teens is the stud top and the model in his twenties is the bitch bottom. In this video, the stud teen top is 19 year old Reaper, a straight (except for a few blow jobs with other dudes while drunk), and his bitch bottom is 20 year old Chris. Hot scene, and, if anyone runs into Reaper, buy him a few drinks!

Scene #50: While the scene notes for this video did not specify the ages of the models, it appears that this week's streak of the younger teen aged models topping their twenty something scene partners came to an end as cute, little, young twink Mark took the cock of older looking Reigner up his hot little ass. After very good mutual oral and french kissing with tongue action, Reigner put the little twink through his paces, topping him in multiple positions and fucking the cum of him. I liked the touch of Reigner wearing his baseball cap on backwards throughout the hot scene.

Scene #50: While the scene notes for this video did not specify the ages of the models, it appears that this week's streak of the younger teen aged models topping their twenty something scene partners came to an end as cute, little, young twink Mark took the cock of older looking Reigner up his hot little ass. After very good mutual oral and french kissing with tongue action, Reigner put the little twink through his paces, topping him in multiple positions and fucking the cum of him. I liked the touch of Reigner wearing his baseball cap on backwards throughout the hot scene.

I agree completely! Very cute guys. I still like the way these scenes appear to be unscripted almost amateurish in the way they are filmed. Mark and Reigner could both easily become favorites of mine in this vault videos. These are so much fun to watch! Thanks, Broke Straight Boys

I agree completely! Very cute guys. I still like the way these scenes appear to be unscripted almost amateurish in the way they are filmed. Mark and Reigner could both easily become favorites of mine in this vault videos. These are so much fun to watch! Thanks, Broke Straight Boys

Absolutely, there is noting like two youthful twinks going at it!

Scene #51: Taller Jordan turned 23 years old on the day this scene was filmed, so the Director gave him 20 year old shorter in height Billy as his birthday present. Normally one would expect the older birthday boy to fuck his younger twink birthday present, but, perhaps because Billy was bigger in dick size, here the present topped the birthday boy and slapped him on the ass as well. Both boys shot two big loads. Jordan said that he enjoyed his birthday present, although he may have had a sore butt by the end of this hot scene!

Scene #52: After very good mutual oral with tongue action, the boys agreed that straight skateboarder Reaper would fuck Blake, who had taken it up the butt previously. However Reaper must have been better endowed than Blake's prior tops as Blake was in pain during the doggy position and improved slightly to manageable pain in the riding and missionary positions. Reaper gave Blake a nice facial to conclude the scene.

Scene #53: Two bi college students, 19 year old Eric and 22 year old Matt, get it on in this really hot scene. Matt goes down on the teen cock, and Eric describes the blow job as "fucking amazing!" In a sign of what was to come, while sucking Eric, Matt was also fingering the teen's asshole. On his way to deep throating Matt, Eric did some french kissing and nipple sucking. Matt then turns Eric over and pounds teen ass. Mutual facials with both boys licking and eating their own cum. This really is a scene worth checking out!

Scene #54: An oral only scene between 20 year old Justin and 24 year old Danny. The dick sucking ends with a 69. Both boys shot big loads on each other's stomach at the end.

Scene #55: College boy CJ is paired with 27 year old out of work Jarrod. Very good french kissing and oral both with tongue action is followed by reciprocal rimming and then CJ fucking Jarrod. Both dudes shot nice big loads of cum.