• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which episodes do you always go back to?

Ajay and Anthony. You just know they want to kiss while Anthony's legs are in the air and Ajay is plowing his ass. I'm sure there's a lot more making out during these shoots than the editor lets us see. How about it guys, leave in the kissing because its really HOT!!!!!

:cursing: what!?!?! Phoenix! in the epi with him on Broke Straight Boys he said and i quote, "no more gay shit." Guess he couldnt stay away, i would love to see him and Taz get together too:crying:

Don't know if it was before or after Phoenix came bac k to Broke Str Boys, but it was really HOT. He did another scene in that movie too.:001_rolleyes:

Waiting for a friend and went browsing and checked out the video where Ethan rimmed CJ. You could tell they both liked it, CJ came at the same time as Ethan.

Whatever happened to Maverick?????? He liked his ass play too.

Michael and Anthony, Eric and Ross, two pairings that always worked, and it would be nice if they could return. Some of the newer pairings that really worked are CJ and JC, they were great together, the only issue I had with that episode was that JC really got into towards the end, he made it intimate, kissing CJ's shoulders and such, I wish that CJ would get more into that little stuff sometimes.

I love all those that have been mentioned, but I also like the one with Austin and Dustin where Austin bottoms, I love the way he moans when he really gets into it.

taz for sure, but my altime favorite is ross and eric, the kiss was so passionate

I just took a stroll down memory lane this morning and watched the video with Tyler and Jacob. Great! Tyler looks like he'd be a fun top, and Jacob was almost in tears; you could tell he wasn't used to bottoming. LOL! Lucky bastard---wish I was in his position! It would be so hot to be fucked on my back by Tyler while giving head to Taz! BOING!!! :tagteam:

I just took a stroll down memory lane this morning and watched the video with Tyler and Jacob. Great! Tyler looks like he'd be a fun top, and Jacob was almost in tears; you could tell he wasn't used to bottoming. LOL! Lucky bastard---wish I was in his position! It would be so hot to be fucked on my back by Tyler while giving head to Taz! BOING!!! :tagteam:

:closedeyes: Oh damn, I was drinking a cup of juice while reading your comment RS21, then i got to the little caption at the end. I nearly aspirated the juice into my lungs from laughing to fucking hard. that was a great comment. :001_tt2:

Taz is in Jail??? Can anyone confirm this?? I know Phoenix is in jail but Taz?? Does anyone have solid info??

Tyler and Austin episode, they really got into it. I hope they can put them together for a fuck scene......would be hot!
I couldn't agree more. Tyler was so loving that cock down his throat and they had a lot of chemestry.

Tyler and Ethan

Tyler and ethan were super hot too. OMG Tlyer was really getting into the face fuck... Very impressive. :blush:

Eric and Ross

These two I think they really discovered something. I think they discovered how much fun they could have as friends on the side without their GF's. I have even seen Eric on other sites getting it on with guys. LOL:001_smile:

I also like the Jamie and Aiden scene. But one I keep is going back to is the foursome with Christopher, Deisel, Mike, and Tyler. You could really tell Mike liked it.