• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which episodes do you always go back to?

If you havent been able to guess mine, its the episode with Aiden and Jamie....There is just something about that episode that drives me crazy! :)

My Fav epi are those that make me laugh; I always revisit the epi with Rabib and Daxter. There is an instant where Rabib is giving daxter a BJ then he looks at the camra like, "What the fuck am I doing here?" hilarious. (this occurs on the epi where rabib gets fucked)

Last edited:
Tyler and Austin episode, they really got into it. I hope they can put them together for a fuck scene......would be hot!

Anthony (Keanu)

I keep going back to any of the shoots with Anthony the Keanu Reeves look alike. I love Anthonys personality. I can't wait to see the 10-15-08 shoot wth Anthony and his cousin!

Hey:
I just rewatched that episode. For a guy that is supposed to be straight and never sucked cock before, Rabib took that monster cock of Daxters down his throat like a pro. And also up his boyhole. He didnt seem to mind the taste of cum either. What do you think, conversion or his he bi?

Anthony - The Pizza Guy

I would say Anthony The Pizza Guy is one of the hottest 3 episodes...that guy really got into it. I wish they would bring him back big time

I keep going back to the Ryan, Tyler, Dustin and CJ orgy. All the boys are yummy and I have a secret crush on Ryan. :001_wub:

I keep going back to any of the shoots with Anthony the Keanu Reeves look alike. I love Anthonys personality. I can't wait to see the 10-15-08 shoot wth Anthony and his cousin!

Whhhhaaaaaa? hmmm, thats going to be interesting. his cousin huh. :ohmy:

Hey:
I just rewatched that episode. For a guy that is supposed to be straight and never sucked cock before, Rabib took that monster cock of Daxters down his throat like a pro. And also up his boyhole. He didnt seem to mind the taste of cum either. What do you think, conversion or his he bi?

hmm, i dont know, i wanna believe that he's striaght. maybe he tricked himself out for cash before? :confused1:

Vinny and Mateus for me every time!
I think it took me four attempts before I made it all the way to the end (if you know what I mean, and I suspect you do!).

Also I really liked Tyler until the 4-some scene.

Rabib and Daxter was VERY hot!!!!!

One of my favorites is the college guy 4some scene from a long while back with Chris, Chris, Devon, and Kyle. Those 4 guys just dove right in, and you could tell, it wasn't unusual for them at all. The episode with CJ and JC is another one. CJ impressed me because he's reached the point that he just delves right in, and actually looks like he enjoys what he's doing now.

If Taz is in jail, I want to be arested and be his cell mate. Saw he and Phoenix in a movie called DaVinci something or other. I would love to see them go at it together without the third party in DaVinci. Phoenix seemed really taken with Taz. Who wouldn't be?

If Taz is in jail, I want to be arested and be his cell mate. Saw he and Phoenix in a movie called DaVinci something or other. I would love to see them go at it together without the third party in DaVinci. Phoenix seemed really taken with Taz. Who wouldn't be?

:cursing: what!?!?! Phoenix! in the epi with him on Broke Straight Boys he said and i quote, "no more gay shit." Guess he couldnt stay away, i would love to see him and Taz get together too:crying: