• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

I'd offer you a pinch to grow an inch... But you don't need it. haha

Happy Birthday Mike!

Hope you get your birthday wishes. One wouldn't happen to be to get Parker and Ashton from College Boy Physicals on the Broke Straight Boys futon? Sorry, seeing you three on the futon may be one of mine. haha

- Josh :thumbup:

happy birthday mike. :) hope you got some good sex!

aw snap! i didnt even notice it was your birthday! well, i wish you happy birthday from the top of candy mountain. btw i showed those videos to lovelumps, and she says i smoke too much weed!

Hey, now, I might resemble that comment! I didn't say it wasn't funny, it just reminded me of nights where I had little birdies flying about my head that I couldn't swat away... good times....

And, Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a wonderful day! Cheers!

Well I guess I might be the last one to jump on this bandwagon but HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Have a good one!

Hey guys! just popping in to see whats up?!?! oh and my birthday was yesterday was awesome went to six flags ^_^

Hey Sweet Cuddin Mike, just jumping back into the forum to say
Mega Happy Birthday

:001_tt1:

Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Terrific senses of humor
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Really hung, with huge banana dicks
Normally have cute southern accents and smiles to die for

btw
Am getting a pic together of me and your art work to post on this thread.
You are an amazing kid.
Thank you soo much.
And especially tampa24​

Hey, now, I might resemble that comment! I didn't say it wasn't funny, it just reminded me of nights where I had little birdies flying about my head that I couldn't swat away... good times....

And, Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a wonderful day! Cheers!

Can I also resemble that remark or used to resemble, now I'm confused.

Belated Happy Birthday Mike, you sexy bitch xx :001_tt1:

Haha oh you finally got it was wonder if you did slim yeah it was fun to do even if i am a crapy artist :D and thanks again guys for all the awesome wishes :D

I'm posting from my new iPod touch! This is so awesome!

Hello Mike,
How tall are you? Shoe size? weight? Are you and Anthony really related, c'mon, can you tell us, for real? I LOVE all the videos you are in. You always get rock hard very fast but cousin Anthony seems to have trouble sometimes. Tell him he can take a pill for that?

Oh, not trying to pry, but are you allowed to say what state you grew up in? I am guessing it was not South Florida, perhaps north Florida, GA, the Carolinas, TN, or AL? I just have an interest in dialect and how they vary from Region to Region. I studied it in school and like to try to guess where people are from.

You have the most precious smile and laugh. It warms my heart (and other parts) when you come on screen.

Last edited:
Hello Mike,
How tall are you? Shoe size? weight? Are you and Anthony really related, c'mon, can you tell us, for real? I LOVE all the videos you are in. You always get rock hard very fast but cousin Anthony seems to have trouble sometimes. Tell him he can take a pill for that?

Oh, not trying to pry, but are you allowed to say what state you grew up in? I am guessing it was not South Florida, perhaps north Florida, GA, the Carolinas, TN, or AL? I just have an interest in dialect and how they vary from Region to Region. I studied it in school and like to try to guess where people are from.

You have the most precious smile and laugh. It warms my heart (and other parts) when you come on screen.

Logan, I say he's from Gaga.

Heh well Im 6'1 138" size 12 shoe lol and yes me and Anthony are related and im glad you enjoy the video I sure did enjoy being in them :D and im from North GA and thanks so much for that compliment on my smile I personally think I have a funny looking smile but i love to make people laugh and feel good about them selfs ^_^

Heh well Im 6'1 138" size 12 shoe lol and yes me and Anthony are related and im glad you enjoy the video I sure did enjoy being in them :D and im from North GA and thanks so much for that compliment on my smile I personally think I have a funny looking smile but i love to make people laugh and feel good about them selfs ^_^

That's a nice honest reply Mike, but we've got used to that from you. Your smile is equivelent to me hearing the birds singing in the morning but I'd prefer waking up to you even more, and I know you like the Brits lol.

The video just uploaded, with your cute ass wired up and those blue bands around your big banana, was really fun and hot. Everyone's dick always goes limp in all those shoots, and Dave was finally smart enough to make that fact part of the process (had to chuckle about that). But I was smiling anyway to start with, all the way through, at how mega cute you are with him, and what a great surprise it was to see you in for a sperm donation.

I wonder if someone in the enlarged gurlgroup on the forum would like to put some of that stuff in the cup to excellent use to ensure an eventual Mike Jr. on the futon in 2019? If it were anatomically possible, I'd happily have your kid, but, well, you see, i'm a top too hahaha

The video just uploaded, with your cute ass wired up and those blue bands around your big banana, was really fun and hot. Everyone's dick always goes limp in all those shoots, and Dave was finally smart enough to make that fact part of the process (had to chuckle about that). But I was smiling anyway to start with, all the way through, at how mega cute you are with him, and what a great surprise it was to see you in for a sperm donation.

I wonder if someone in the enlarged gurlgroup on the forum would like to put some of that stuff in the cup to excellent use to ensure an eventual Mike Jr. on the futon in 2019? If it were anatomically possible, I'd happily have your kid, but, well, you see, i'm a top too hahaha

i happily volunteer to have both of your babies. it may take a few tries to get pregnant, but practice makes perfect...

i happily volunteer to have both of your babies. it may take a few tries to get pregnant, but practice makes perfect...

Hi Z, I'd just like to be present for the experiment, I've been told that I have a watchful eye.

O, by the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIKE, always good to see a fellow Georgia cracker contributing for the "cause."

Love ya my man!!