• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Make-Up Tawk - BTS

nitefly

Reaction score
Hi David,

A few years back, on your YT channel, you posted a few BTS with models in the make-up chair. I would love to see new episodes with current models on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. This is separate from the BTS series "Getting to Know" that is posted on the Broke Straight Boys site. This setting, the make-up chair, is more conversational with you and Eddie chatting with the model, while Eddie is applying the make up prior to the shoot. Thanks for considering!

Hi David,

A few years back, on your YT channel, you posted a few BTS with models in the make-up chair. I would love to see new episodes with current models on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. This is separate from the BTS series "Getting to Know" that is posted on the Broke Straight Boys site. This setting, the make-up chair, is more conversational with you and Eddie chatting with the model, while Eddie is applying the make up prior to the shoot. Thanks for considering!
I have no issues doing that again. But it will only be posted and seen on my Youtube channel.

This is one of my favorites BTS from David's You Tube Channel. "Spilling the Tea", in the make up chair, with the very handsome Grey Donovan.

I recall both the Tyler Evans interview from Broke Straight Boys-1 and David’s YouTube video with Eddie describing the makeup he was putting on Grey Donavan. I’ve always enjoyed Behind The Scenes stuff on Broke Straight Boys, from David’s original boys with guys like Tyler, Mike Robbins, hotel room stuff with Cousin Mikey and others, through the stuff at the mansion in Colorado often with Sabrina were a blast, to Sha hosting games like, “Naked Twister”, and Jos Alvarez doing his magician act. And Mark releasing some private video of guys like Ryan Parks and others, and of course all the Pride videos with the Broke Straight Boys boys on the road with Sha.

As I always say, getting to know the models as “real people”, and not just hot naked guys fucking and sucking is what makes me enjoy watching them have sex even more. Models posting on the forum also helps create a bond between the viewers and the models. That’s why it is so good that Brock and Archie have been talking to us too, lately. Bottom line is, I’d love more interviews into the New Year.

For the new year...I will strive to get more realistic BTS footage of the guys. This year we tried having the models filming themselves with their cell phones and it was a disaster because they either forgot or the footage was horrible.

The New Year, I will film with my camera and get more BTS footage of what goes on BTS in the coming production.

For the new year...I will strive to get more realistic BTS footage of the guys. This year we tried having the models filming themselves with their cell phones and it was a disaster because they either forgot or the footage was horrible.

The New Year, I will film with my camera and get more BTS footage of what goes on BTS in the coming production.
David, that would be fantastic! I am curious, if the models stay with you at your house during the filming week, they know where you live, do they ever come back for a social visit? Perhaps for a chat and a meal? or maybe when they are in a tough spot and nowhere else to go? They crash at your home for a couple days while they try to get sorted?

David, that would be fantastic! I am curious, if the models stay with you at your house during the filming week, they know where you live, do they ever come back for a social visit? Perhaps for a chat and a meal? or maybe when they are in a tough spot and nowhere else to go? They crash at your home for a couple days while they try to get sorted?
This is a great question. Most of the models we hire, at least 90% live outside the state of Florida so it would be difficult for them to just stop by and visit. However, there are some of the BSB1.0 boys that do come and visit us like Diesal, Cousin Mikey, and Sean the models that come down and visit us and keep in touch with us throughout the years.

The recent models, Matt Steel (The nurse on College Boy Physicals) Andy Adler, and sometimes Johnny Hunter (The other nurse on College Boy Physicals) hang out with us when we don't film. Darron Bluu also comes down and visits and stays with us when he films for other studios in the area or when he travels on a cruise (he's been going on cruises) we will pick him up at the airport and let him stay here for a few nights before he leaves for his cruise vacation.

As for models that are welcome and trusted...Archie is always welcome to hang out and stay with us, but we do keep in touch and talk, and text all the time when he is not here, Archie is a great guy.

Besides the above, that is about it, the rest of the guys just come & go and only text me when they need more work or when we are going to film them next, which is cool with me.

This is a great question. Most of the models we hire, at least 90% live outside the state of Florida so it would be difficult for them to just stop by and visit. However, there are some of the BSB1.0 boys that do come and visit us like Diesal, Cousin Mikey, and Sean the models that come down and visit us and keep in touch with us throughout the years.

The recent models, Matt Steel (The nurse on College Boy Physicals) Andy Adler, and sometimes Johnny Hunter (The other nurse on College Boy Physicals) hang out with us when we don't film. Darron Bluu also comes down and visits and stays with us when he films for other studios in the area or when he travels on a cruise (he's been going on cruises) we will pick him up at the airport and let him stay here for a few nights before he leaves for his cruise vacation.

As for models that are welcome and trusted...Archie is always welcome to hang out and stay with us, but we do keep in touch and talk, and text all the time when he is not here, Archie is a great guy.

Besides the above, that is about it, the rest of the guys just come & go and only text me when they need more work or when we are going to film them next, which is cool with me.
I am especially pleased to learn that Darron visits with you and Eddie socially when he is in your area. Besides being a hot, handsome, ultra sexy guy, Darron comes across as a sweet and genuine young man. And learning that you and Eddie have befriended him in non-work situations speaks volumes to me that he must be as nice to be around as I perceived from his on camera work.