• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Mikey,

You have no idea how close you are in describing my mood right now and my feelings about the event. You're reading my mind. haha I'm finally ready to start typing away here. So there will be plenty to come on another thread within the next hour probably.

Getting to meet Mike was wonderful. His smile is a sight to behold. :001_smile:

I suspect Mikey was making his assesment not from reading your mind but more from observing the lump in your pants .... oops sorry Mike & Tampa :blushing:

nomenclature

I suspect Mikey was making his assesment not from reading your mind but more from observing the lump in your pants .... oops sorry Mike & Tampa :blushing:

Raymie, I don't think there's any difference in size between a lump and a bulge, but tampa24 prefers the genital volume that develops when he gets close to a Broke Straight Boys to be referred to as a Bulge please. :001_rolleyes:

Raymie, I don't think there's any difference in size between a lump and a bulge, but tampa24 prefers the genital volume that develops when he gets close to a Broke Straight Boys to be referred to as a Bulge please. :001_rolleyes:

My sincerest apologies Tampa for making such a gross error.
Thank you Slim for pointing this out to me.

mikey! come with me to candy mountain!

Awww! thanks Slim and thanks tampa ^_^ and I WANNA GO TO CANDY MOUNTAIN! :O just dont wanna lose my kidney lol

Awww! thanks Slim and thanks tampa ^_^ and I WANNA GO TO CANDY MOUNTAIN! :O just dont wanna lose my kidney lol

Apparently in person you just radiate joy and beauty. Tampa told me that after meeting you. I wasn't a bit surprised.:001_wub:

Just been watching old videos and I'm still in love with the shoot you done with MikeR and Chasen. <3

okay okay, you can keep your kidney! we are training a shift supervisor in the store i work (Starbucks) and he has decided my new name is Charlie. he came up with it completely out of the blue, and he goes, Charlie, come with me to candy mountain! and i was like SHIT! i love charlie the unicorn! it always brightens my day! so now everytime we start quoting that damn addicting cartoon and somebody asks wtf we are talking about, we always go "shun the nonbelievers! SHUNNNNN!" long story short, we have been labled certifiably crazy.....sorry, haha random long story, but that is why i'm back on a charlie the unicorn kick.

Heh thanks thagazboi that was a fun scene that guy was a goof ball after the shoot too. lol thats a funny story jwglass me and eddie at the studio always quote charlie and the unicorn "The door charlie!!!" "sparkle sparkle!" or "Look out for the blah blahblah!" hehe eddie is a awesome guy in person oh and did you know that starbucks wont let McDonalds say Frappuccino for there mocha and caramel frappes lol Im a manager for McDonalds btw :p

Heh thanks thagazboi that was a fun scene that guy was a goof ball after the shoot too. lol thats a funny story jwglass me and eddie at the studio always quote charlie and the unicorn "The door charlie!!!" "sparkle sparkle!" or "Look out for the blah blahblah!" hehe eddie is a awesome guy in person oh and did you know that starbucks wont let McDonalds say Frappuccino for there mocha and caramel frappes lol Im a manager for McDonalds btw :p

haha yeah! frappuccino is apparently trademarked or whatever. we got the same lecture when we had that frappuccino happy hour! we were all about calling it Frappy-hour, but it sounds too much like frappe....why cant we all just learn to love and get along? how is that going for you btw? i think im about done at starbucks, starting to get really annoyed with the different shit that goes on

Apparently in person you just radiate joy and beauty.

Oh, he DOES! :blush: He's one of the sweetest people you'd ever want to meet. I kind of wish that it had been me taking him around Disney. Just to watch the joy of the moment on his face as he entertained himself in the park like a tall little kid. haha :wink:

It's never too late to have a happy childhood. LOL

Last edited:
BTW Mike... Your scene with Chasen was really funny and erotic at the same time. David's comment that it looked like the chihuahua fucking the bulldog was priceless. LMAO And the fact that Chasen was taking the pounding you were giving him and giggling about it just made the scene all the more surreal.

Yeah, Mikes definitely badass. I need to get in on the action so I can give him some of what I got, hahaha

its a never ending rush at my store we sold 945 frappes in one day breaking the record of all the stores heh but i enjoy a fast pace work place and they have some pretty awesome benefits like 18% off my phone bill and 17% off at apple all kinds of awesome deals heh oh and thanks tampa David actually enjoyed watching me at disney world cuz it was only my 2nd time in the park I was like a kid high on sugar :p

I saw you on and figured I would say hello :) hope your are having a good day and staying out of the heat.

I bet David really did enjoy that. it's so much more enjoyable when you can show somebody the park for the first or second time. Just as Sha did with Diesal

945 cups of coffee in one day. Wow!

Hiya Michael! Would you be interested in taking that model Kyler for a ride on your cock? I have watched his scenes over and over! (I think it would be hot with YOU pounding him!) [IF he is your type! Ha!]

I like guys mostly that take care of them selfs and have a good personality and sense of humor I guess thats the best way to describe my ideal guy lol

Hey guys! just popping in to see whats up?!?! oh and my birthday was yesterday was awesome went to six flags ^_^