• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Father unknown

i happily volunteer to have both of your babies. it may take a few tries to get pregnant, but practice makes perfect...

Cuddin Mike, hottie zyl is gonna have both our babies; why don't we doublefuck him so the result is a combination of the three of us? Is that spermatozoically possible? I thought not, but maybe we could impregnate him with fraternal twins. What would you like to name them?

Sorry guys, just wishful thinking

i take offense to that comment? lol

Don't YOU take offense. It was a very arcane idea. And Mikey is allowed to be weirded out, so if anyone is maybe right to be offended, it's him.

I'm saying stuff I shouldn't on the forum lately because I'm missing the way it used to be. Careful slim, careful.

And Mikey is allowed to be weirded out, so if anyone is maybe right to be offended, it's him.

sorry, but if i want to be offended, i will. never tell someone what they should feel, it's a ridiculous sentiment.

lol its not the sex that weird its the double fucking and geting him pregnant with twins kinda weird O_O just alittle haha but who knows it is the 21st century but im still watching on my rocket pack and flying cars :p

Don't YOU take offense. It was a very arcane idea. And Mikey is allowed to be weirded out, so if anyone is maybe right to be offended, it's him.

I'm saying stuff I shouldn't on the forum lately because I'm missing the way it used to be. Careful slim, careful.

Slim, sometimes you really crack me up. Good luck with the twins. LOL I would not want to pay child support this late in life... But hey, that is just me...

Dude, it is not so much about the journey that brings us to life's lessons, but what we leave with... Lets face it the only people in the world we can truly change is us. Personally, I got tired of getting concussions in my 30's trying to help the world be a better place and to utilize common sense. But hey, my brother really helped me come to that process sooner than later. LOL

There are times you have reminded me of my aunt Dixie... LOL When turned 70 she always had me laughing. She told me she was polite and patient for 70 years waiting for things to change and get better. Now that she hit 70 she doesn't have time to wait. So, she just told it like it was from that day forward... She lost a few friends along the way but she always kept them guessing... LOL:thumbup1:

Sometimes I just want to stop the insanity of the world.... (Insanity - Repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.) Then I realize, I am no more sane or insane than the next person and it is not about force. It is about power and the true power comes from finding the ebb and flow of the problem and redirecting it into something more positive. Don't give up your power... Hang in there Slim, no need to create any bad karma to work through in another life...

Bless your heart my friend nameste...:thumbup:

Slim, sometimes you really crack me up. Good luck with the twins. LOL I would not want to pay child support this late in life... But hey, that is just me...

Dude, it is not so much about the journey that brings us to life's lessons, but what we leave with... Lets face it the only people in the world we can truly change is us. Personally, I got tired of getting concussions in my 30's trying to help the world be a better place and to utilize common sense. But hey, my brother really helped me come to that process sooner than later. LOL

There are times you have reminded me of my aunt Dixie... LOL When turned 70 she always had me laughing. She told me she was polite and patient for 70 years waiting for things to change and get better. Now that she hit 70 she doesn't have time to wait. So, she just told it like it was from that day forward... She lost a few friends along the way but she always kept them guessing... LOL:thumbup1:

Sometimes I just want to stop the insanity of the world.... (Insanity - Repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results.) Then I realize, I am no more sane or insane than the next person and it is not about force. It is about power and the true power comes from finding the ebb and flow of the problem and redirecting it into something more positive. Don't give up your power... Hang in there Slim, no need to create any bad karma to work through in another life...

Bless your heart my friend nameste...:thumbup:

Would a tear have come to dear old Dixie's eye if you'd said that to her? If slimdixie didn't sound like a diet food supermarket chain in North Carolina, I'd change my forumname. You are such a dear friend mister, such an amazingly perceptive Old Soul.

Would a tear have come to dear old Dixie's eye if you'd said that to her? If slimdixie didn't sound like a diet food supermarket chain in North Carolina, I'd change my forumname. You are such a dear friend mister, such an amazingly perceptive Old Soul.

I love it. Slimdixie... Yeah, I think it might. Then again, I was always her favorite nephew. At least that is what she told me. LOL:lol: Believe it or not I did tell her once. She reminded me of Professor Higgins in "My Fair Lady" or "Pygmalion" which ever you choose, when she retorted, I love everyone just the same, I am not trying to win an election here. I am just calling a spade a spade. In essence she was saying, that she treats everyone the same and she doesn't worry about the fall out. I guess that is what I like about you most Slim. It is still better to remember that you can catch more flys with honey than vinegar. Love you too Mister.:001_wub::001_tt2:

sorry, but if i want to be offended, i will. never tell someone what they should feel, it's a ridiculous sentiment.

But zyl were you really offended when you said you were? Or were you dexterously and amusingly keeping the ball in the air? This is me being my own worst enemy coming back days later, but I'd only seen Jayman's post till now. I ought never to tell anyone how they should feel. The most a person might dare to do is try to help someone who feels something negative to change it around. Not that I did that in this case. Soz.

lol its not the sex that weird its the double fucking and geting him pregnant with twins kinda weird O_O just alittle haha but who knows it is the 21st century but im still watching on my rocket pack and flying cars :p

And Mikey it was a far too ambitious and unrealistic scenario to propose to you two hotties, involving sexual practices undertaken by a minority of three-way-fanatics haha and outcomes that are still, as you say, beyond the realm of present biological possibility.

I guess i was allowing myself to fantasize out loud about sex with you two, and will now just have to have it again, drat, with myself instead. At least I'm not Glenn Beck. I'd upchuck at the idea of even touching myself if I were.

Peace you guys; you too Jayman.

Last edited:
But zyl were you really offended when you said you were? Or were you dexterously and amusingly keeping the ball in the air? This is me being my own worst enemy coming back days later, but I'd only seen Jayman's post till now. I ought never to tell anyone how they should feel. The most a person might dare to do is try to help someone who feels something negative to change it around. Not that I did that in this case. Soz.

The ball is in the air... haha

And Mikey it was a far too ambitious and unrealistic scenario to propose to you two hotties, involving sexual practices undertaken by a minority of three-way-fanatics haha and outcomes that are still, as you say, beyond the realm of present biological possibility.

I guess i was allowing myself to fantasize out loud about sex with you two, and will now just have to have it again, drat, with myself instead. At least I'm not Glenn Beck. I'd upchuck at the idea of even touching myself if I were.

Peace you guys; you too Jayman.

Thanks Slim...

Both of them? I love it when you go commando baby...:001_tt1::thumbup:

how did you know i don't believe in underwear? lol i only wear a pair when i have to dress up or the jeans are too tight :p

how did you know i don't believe in underwear? lol i only wear a pair when i have to dress up or the jeans are too tight :p

cuz we're possibly kindred spirits fella.

i have a pair of black size S UnderArmour boxerbriefs sent me by a friend, with DNA on 'em, but i keep them in my sock drawer.

other than that, at least from may till october, i like to keep as many balls in the air as poss.:thumbup1:

Hey Michael

Hello there Michael you are a talented young man you really know how to entertain. I would like to thank you for making me one of your newest friends. I have watched your scenes from your start here at Broke Straight Boys I think you are one of the best. :001_rolleyes: I hope we will be seeing more of you..

Hey! thanks guys! and thanks Virgin34 always love to hear feedback!!!! ^_^ heh i just got a new ipad its pretty cool! its kinda like a giant ipod touch tho heh

Just ran across a site, thanks to a friend, that has hundreds of teaser clips of hotties doing stuff with other hotties. Some of your best Broke Straight Boys futon frolics are on there, not the whole scene, but some of the best bits. It's called fapdu.com. I have no idea why lol...

But the best Cuddin Mike scenes are the new ones David has doubtless been filming. When are we gonna see you next, any idea of possible release dates?