• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

yeah me and him actually broke up yesterday but were still friends nothing big just grew apart would of been our 1 year anniversary in a week from today :p

Sorry to hear about that Mike but at least you are still friends. Although 12 months is a long time, it's relatively short relationship wise, so I would call it a "long date" lol.

Bye the way, when we chatted all those months ago I think you mentioned that your English b/f was thinking of making it to the futon. Did he ever do so ?

broke up with BF, that is sad, but we all go through it. Not being nosy but do y'all live in metro ATL? I would like it there, big gay population, wide open, you can be whatever you want and nobody bothers you. I can't imagine where else in GA you would find an English BF! :thumbup:

I like your hot scenes

I watched your scene with Chasen and other Mike that was so hot, however I felt bad for you. You did not enjoy the fucking so much did you. Even with that I thought it was a real hot scene good work and I will keep watching you on here and I hope we get some new Michael stuff soon.:thumbup1:

lol no joninliverton he never made it to it :p

lol i live alittle over a hour north of atlanta his dad lives in Georgia and his mom in the UK thats why he was here LoganBroad

and i didnt really enjoy the bottoming phuckie but those guys was hot! I love mike R to death he is the bomb :)

Ohhhh! i passed my servsafe test today im so happy finally that thing so was long and the oddest questions lol but so glad im done with it for 5 years lol

Ohhhh! i passed my servsafe test today im so happy finally that thing so was long and the oddest questions lol but so glad im done with it for 5 years lol

Congratulations Mike!

I've taken that test before also. It's brutal. They give you a 360 page book that's full of charts and graphs. Then they give you 1 test with 100+ multiple choice questions. The first time I took it I studied for that test about for 15 hours or more, over 5 days. Which isn't easy when you are working a 50-65 hour week. Many people flunk it the first time out. And your employer is always pissed off when that happens, because the fee is so high for each time you sit to take the test.

I asked the woman if I had passed it. She rolled her eyes and told me I had gotten a 92% on it. Which to me is only a B+ or an A-. (But I was still relieved just to know I had passed it. LOL) It was not easy at all. She said it was the highest score she had ever seen in her 2 years of giving the test.

That's great Mike! No more worries for another 5 years. hahah :wink:

Congratulations Mike!

I've taken that test before also. It's brutal. They give you a 360 page book that's full of charts and graphs. Then they give you 1 test with 100+ multiple choice questions. The first time I took it I studied for that test about for 15 hours or more, over 5 days. Which isn't easy when you are working a 50-65 hour week. Many people flunk it the first time out. And your employer is always pissed off when that happens, because the fee is so high for each time you sit to take the test.

I asked the woman if I had passed it. She rolled her eyes and told me I had gotten a 92% on it. Which to me is only a B+ or an A-. (But I was still relieved just to know I had passed it. LOL) It was not easy at all. She said it was the highest score she had ever seen in her 2 years of giving the test.

That's great Mike! No more worries for another 5 years. hahah :wink:

What are you guys like lol. What on earth is a Serve Safe test ?? Is it some kind of health and safety test for people who work at fuel serving garages ? or maybe for someone who works in a chemist selling condoms..

lol Its the test that teachers you basically how to prevent food born illnesses to be prevented and the health department standards its really really hard like gotta know what temperature fish,beef,chickens needs to be cooked at so it would be safe and cross contamination like one question was like
"Pathogenic foodborne bacteria grow best in food with a ph of?"
know the answer? lol

Naked Sushi

Mike, does servsafe cover eating food off naked women, you know, those expensive Japanese sushi restaurants? I think there was a CSI episode about one. Perhaps there was a question like: what food dressing best avoids skin irritations?:biggrin:

So what can one do having passed this test?

Undie

Attachments

• sushi.jpg
    sushi.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 68
lol didnt cover that but should probably considering that can cause cross contamination if the person dont have good hygiene heh only thing this lets me do is be able to manage a shift in a restaurant by my self im a manager for mcdonalds by the way :p

Super Size Me

Mike, you give new meaning to the term 'super size me'. :dancingpenis: Big boy. But you probably got that frequently when you worked on the tills.

Undie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question

Hey Mike, I just thought of a question. Have you watched any of your Broke Straight Boys scenes and if so what was it like? I was wondering if I was a Broke Straight Boys model if I would. Hmmmm...I think I would be so tempted so see what I looked like and probably would but don't know what I would feel like actually watching them. Would it make me horny or would I analyse the good and bad parts. :confused1:

Undie

Michael, I can completely understand your response to the question about watching your own videos. It's like listening to yourself on a recording. It's a bit awkward. But, by watching or listening, you can critique yourself and possibly find areas where you might be able to improve your performance. The bottom line...to each his own. I love your material. Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of you (and Anthony, again) here.

I can understand that Michael, I can't even watch myself when I c2c with a guy, I have to close down my own window just leaving his open.

Who else besides jon cams with other guys? Cuddin, do you do that? I remember a selfshot you took in the bathroom that eventually found it's way into the web at large, so you obviously trade pix with other guys just like everyone else, but do you sometimes do C2C? (as opposed to chatting with Auntie Marge on Skype lol).

There's a cool site for that called www.cam4.com

Who else besides jon cams with other guys? Cuddin, do you do that? I remember a selfshot you took in the bathroom that eventually found it's way into the web at large, so you obviously trade pix with other guys just like everyone else, but do you sometimes do C2C? (as opposed to chatting with Auntie Marge on Skype lol).

There's a cool site for that called www.cam4.com

I've seen that site Slim, but far too shy to broadcast lol.

I've seen that site Slim, but far too shy to broadcast lol.

Any but the most shameless exhibitionists would rightly be too shy. Depending on who else is broadcasting at the time and exactly what you are doing in front of your cam, there can be more than a thousand people watching you fiddle with yourself. There are some amazingly cute guys, hotties with a following, who get on several times a week.

yup! i love cam4, in fact i think models should broadcast there on their downtime at chez david, maybe make some extra money?

on the whole cam to cam thing, i would have never thought i would do dirty things like that on a camera for other people, but i have to this date done many shows (private one on one) and have found it very....um well....HOT! i know for some of you the thought of me showing off on cam might turn your stomachs, but some guys like big girls like myself and it is such a turn on to know that what im doing for them is really getting their juices flowing! (sorry for the vulgarity, read the disclaimer at the bottom) even when im hanging out, i love it when me and the girls get on cam and just chill. its almost like we dont live on opposite ends of the country! oh technology, how i love thee!