• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's the weather like.

19 degrees Celsius = 66.2 degrees Fahrenheit ......... feels colder

Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 19 km/h
Humidity: 23%

We're having a lull here. It's only 88 at noon...

Hi all. It's 72 with a slite breeze and sunny. It's a wonderful day.

It's 91 now and you know I envy all your weather, especially the rainy days!

I spoke to soon. The clouds rolled in and now it's going to rain. But it'll be good for the lawn.

Another day here with no rain (25 in a row) and temp got up to 74 officially at the airport. Showers and Thunderstorms in the Cascade Mountains in the late afternoon and early evening.
Gary

13 degrees Celsius = 55.4 degrees Fahrenheit

Current: Showers
Wind: NW at 13 km/h
Humidity: 82%

Its miserable and really yukky today ............. where is everyone?

My internet was down! Um, where it was ninety degrees at 12:10...

Here in Seattle, we have just finished our 28 day with no rain. We do have rain in the forecast for this evening and early tomorrow, but not everyone is going to get rain as the weak front that is approaching the coast is rapidly falling apart. Temps are still going to be in the low 70's during the day. In fact, it has been so dry, that there is a burn-ban in effect for our area unless a burn permit is given.
Gary

3:40 p.m. and it's 78.8 degrees and sunny with a slite breeze. Creator, thank you for another great day.

Fucking tornadoes in the area! One hit a city not far from me, and the storm front seems to be headed my way! If you don't see me around, I blew away! No regularly scheduled TV programing on now..............

OOOOkkkkk ...... i wont complain about being cold anymore..... today

I hope no one was hurt

I had a lovely evening at the farm with my mare. Heard thunder to the west so headed home. Rain and lightning when I got home.

They are reporting injuries where the tornado touched down, and the storm IS heading my way. Good news, the sun is down so the atmosphere will calm down. It may be a baby tornado...................

Looks like I will be okay, but some people south of here may not be!