• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's the weather like.

It's 83 degrees at four in the morning...

WooHoo it got up to 68 degrees and sunny here today just a bautiful day

We have had a very nice warm sunny day here today .... with sun showers ... its 4pm as im typing this

Its just after midnight..... blowing a gale outside....... i was asleep but the wind is so strong it woke me up ....... Glad im not driving along the highway in it.

Hope it dies down by the time Peters ready to come home , temps ...11 degrees Celsius = 51.8 degrees Fahrenheit but hearing all the wind makes it feel even worse.

90 degrees at nine PM and this is actually cooler than normal. Plus we got humidity today so it was awful in a novel way!

hii Baalie ...... come here plzzzzzzz

Now i want to try the new stress relife i posted in jaymans thread ... listed below

A Gift to Boost Your Healing...
Jayman01

it's 62 degrees and sunny yippie but it won't last.

5°CCurrent: Partly Cloudy
Wind: W at 27 km/h
Humidity: 61%

5 degrees Celsius = 41 degrees Fahrenheit

Freezing my buns off lol ......... i dislike u very much at the moment

Ninety degrees and humid. They were wrong. God didn't wait until I was dead to put me in hell...

14 degrees Celsius = 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit .... and sunny shhhhh.... dont tell

15°CCurrent: Partly Cloudy
Wind: W at 24 km/h
Humidity: 23%

Hey all, we are going into our driest stretch (May to June) since 1982. We are day 23 rain free, and looks as if we will either match or beat our record, which is 29 days rain free.
Temperatures during the day have been in the upper 70's, and down in the 50's at night with scattered low clouds and patchy fog in the mornings.
Gary

Hi everyone, it's 61 degrees here right now and sunny. It looks like it's going to be a great day in the hood. I hope everyone has a great day today and a wonderful weekend.

Still in the 70's here at 9:22p.m and clear. Looks as if we will stay in this dry stretch through next Wednesday.
Gary