• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Intro and why I'm on Team Paul

So, I watched the television show and got caught up in all the drama. Wasn't considering joining this site at all until Paul Canon said "I fuckin' love Damien Kyle"

Not sure what clicked there, except that I'm a hopeless romantic and just really like watching both him and Damien speak their mind. Neither of them seemed filled with the kind of rage Jimmy showed. When Damien was talking about his mom, well, that just broke my heart. I've seen that too much before in my previous line of work and I'm personally grateful that he had someone like Paul there to talk to. Of course, that put a whole new spin on their scenes together for me...had to go back and re-watch them.

Adam is sexy and so is Cage Kafig. Love Denver, he seems like a guy I'd love to sit and have a beer with.

I think what comes across most to me, is that they are all unique human beings, warts and all. Mostly, they are just so young. Such immediacy in everything!! Only the "now." Part of me misses that mentality and part of me is so very thankful that it's morphed into a more future-oriented mindset.

Anyhow, that's why I'm on Team Paul. Hope he's happy with whoever he's with, even if it's just himself. I'll keep rooting for him.

SheriffJoe ~ you have superb taste: I love Paul, too. (Not as much as you and Johnny, but still, quite a lot!) Of course, as you probably know, Mr. Canon has (sadly) "left the building." But. . . we still have the archives!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Boy You Guy's Can Give A Guy A BIG HEAD.Thank You ..tampa and mike..:thankyou::smiley-love001::clown:xoxo Johnny

Gianni, il mio amico bello e innamorato. Tu sei così buono, e così gentile, ogni giorno con te è come una melodia scritta da Giacomo Puccini. E 'una gioia essere tuo amico. Spero che oggi, vi baciare un ragazzo bello come il mio ragazzo siciliano preferito, Rad Matthews.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

008.jpg