• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

I just finished Red, White and Royal Blue, I absolutely loved every minute.

If I'm being 100% honest though, it made me realize how lonely I really am, especially when Alex said to Henry that if you want to stay in the tower and protect your heart and nothing will ever happen to you. That hit me right in the feels 🥺. You can have people around you but still be alone.

Definitely a must watch film, highly recommend it.

I just finished Red, White and Royal Blue, I absolutely loved every minute.

If I'm being 100% honest though, it made me realize how lonely I really am, especially when Alex said to Henry that if you want to stay in the tower and protect your heart and nothing will ever happen to you. That hit me right in the feels 🥺. You can have people around you but still be alone.

Definitely a must watch film, highly recommend it.
Totally agree Chac! Absolutely fabulous film. I highly recommend it too. Best thing I’ve watched on TV in years. :thumbup:

I like gay movies. I found one that had a happy ending. "Red, White & Royal Blue" In this movie the central actors were very attractive and there are some humorous moments in it as well. I had my straight roomate stop and watch the scene where the wedding cake fell on the two characters. That was totally hillarious as well as being plausible. The ending was a bit corny but still a happy ending so good it brought tears to my eyes. You may wonder why a jaded man that lived my life ends up crying to a happy ending, well most gay stories simply aren't happy. I have seen too many Romeo and Julius or other sad endings that I wonder if the writers are all skipping their antidepressant medicine. What are we mentoring to the young gay people. Being gay is SAD!!! Hell no! In reality some get lucky and grow old with their mate. I think that this should be showed as an example that gay lifestyle can be loving and supportive. I write books and all of my stories end happily. I am interested in finding more movies like "Red, White & Royal Blue". If you know of any please let me know or at least express your opinion.
red-white-royal-blue-key.jpg

I like a good scary movie, especially paranormal so I watched "The Popes Exorcist" on Netflix this weekend. It was awesome! And it helps that Russell Crowe was in it 😁. I'm definitely not religious, but I'm not an atheist either, more of a seeing is believing kinda guy.

I was suggested that Cocaine Bear on Amazon was good too by some coworkers, so I'll probably give that a watch this weekend.

Ok peeps, if you want to kill 90 minutes watch Cocaine Bear on Amazon Prime. I promise you will laugh at least 🤣🤣

Ok, I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face after watching Spoiler Alert on Amazon Prime (ugly crying almost). I seriously went through half a box of Kleenex trying to finish the movie.

Staring Sally Field, Jim Parsons, Ben Aldridge, Bill Irwin and so many other great supporting actors.

As a side note, I wrote a whole long post, but it ended up being more of a therapy session for myself, so I decided to delete it to spare you all my processing of the movie. Just make sure if you decide to watch this that you are prepared for an emotional roller coaster.

Ok, I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face after watching Spoiler Alert on Amazon Prime (ugly crying almost). I seriously went through half a box of Kleenex trying to finish the movie.

Staring Sally Field, Jim Parsons, Ben Aldridge, Bill Irwin and so many other great supporting actors.

As a side note, I wrote a whole long post, but it ended up being more of a therapy session for myself, so I decided to delete it to spare you all my processing of the movie. Just make sure if you decide to watch this that you are prepared for an emotional roller coaster.
I’m glad you enjoyed that film Chac, but I can’t handle scary or sad stuff on TV or in the cinema. I like happy, funny stuff, preferably with attractive young men. As my late forum friend Johnny would say, I’m very shallow. :wink:

I’m glad you enjoyed that film Chac, but I can’t handle scary or sad stuff on TV or in the cinema. I like happy, funny stuff, preferably with attractive young men. As my late forum friend Johnny would say, I’m very shallow. :wink:

Yeah, I should have clicked the plus on the description, it started out as "...a funny heartwarming life affirming story...". Shit, I'm still thinking about it. Hit close to home with my friend who has stage 4 cancer. I'm thankful for every time he calls and tells me that the scan hasn't changed. I need funny good now. That movie sapped my mood 😔. I'm not usually one to be emotional/crying but something has changed in me changed recently, and I've been getting hit in the feels more 😕

I love a good paranormal\demonic movie, I should probably put on "the conjuring" or "the nun" tomorrow. I can't do it at night anymore, I tend to have nightmares and being by myself I'm usually up the rest of the night 🤣🤣

Yeah, I should have clicked the plus on the description, it started out as "...a funny heartwarming life affirming story...". Shit, I'm still thinking about it. Hit close to home with my friend who has stage 4 cancer. I'm thankful for every time he calls and tells me that the scan hasn't changed. I need funny good now. That movie sapped my mood 😔. I'm not usually one to be emotional/crying but something has changed in me changed recently, and I've been getting hit in the feels more 😕

I love a good paranormal\demonic movie, I should probably put on "the conjuring" or "the nun" tomorrow. I can't do it at night anymore, I tend to have nightmares and being by myself I'm usually up the rest of the night 🤣🤣
I’m very sorry to hear about your friend who is sick. I lost my brother to cancer in 2020, and a former member of this forum is going through a similar battle. I agree that our entertainment should take our mind off the harsh realities of life and instead put a smile on our faces. That’s why I enjoy watching cute young guys. They always make me happy. Lol

My friend is up from Florida staying with me for a few days and today was rainy so we decided to go to the movies. And what do two gay men go see? Barbie. :wink:

The movie was mindless entertainment, nothing great nothing terrible.

My friend is up from Florida staying with me for a few days and today was rainy so we decided to go to the movies. And what do two gay men go see? Barbie. :wink:

The movie was mindless entertainment, nothing great nothing terrible.

I thought it wasn't what I expected but I thought it was pretty entertaining.

“Bad Teacher” with Cameron Diaz. I forgot how funny this movie is.

I've been watching Hulu (deal with my Amex card, they give 9.99 off of a 12.99 subscription), the show "Only Murders in the Building" is pretty good. Staring Selena Gomez, Steve Martin, Martin Short, Nathan Lane and many other guest appearances. I'd highly recommend watching this show, especially if you like mysteries.

I've been re-watching Young Royals again, can't wait for the 3rd and final season (boo on the final part LOL). I've needed a show that makes me feel warm and squishy inside 🥰

Also, for Mike, Pretty Smart on Netflix has a very shirtless Gregg Sulkin in it. I nearly spit my drink out in the first episode with this scene

Also, for Mike, Pretty Smart on Netflix has a very shirtless Gregg Sulkin in it. I nearly spit my drink out in the first episode with this scene

Thank you Chac. I actually already watched that for Greg. I appreciate your looking out me for my “teenage girl taste” in guys. Please keep me alerted to hot guys like him. :drool:

I've been watching Hulu (deal with my Amex card, they give 9.99 off of a 12.99 subscription), the show "Only Murders in the Building" is pretty good. Staring Selena Gomez, Steve Martin, Martin Short, Nathan Lane and many other guest appearances. I'd highly recommend watching this show, especially if you like mysteries.

I've been re-watching Young Royals again, can't wait for the 3rd and final season (boo on the final part LOL). I've needed a show that makes me feel warm and squishy inside 🥰

I love Young Royals it was soooo good. Can't wait for the next season.