• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

I think model of the year and scene of the year, is a GREAT idea JLipps.........even if CHAD didn't win.

Mark,

I been thinking that we are at about the anniversary date for the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0. I was thinking that it might be fun to do a new contest. I was thinking along the lines of:

1. Model of the Year, starting with the date of the new Broke Straight Boys Make the voting available to forum members, and regular Broke Straight Boys members who are not on the forum, so that EVERYONE gets a chance to vote.

2. Episode of the year. Along the same lines as the Model of the Year.

Make it so that people can write in their "1" favorite model and "1" favorite episode of the year. No multiple nominations, but just one entry per Broke Straight Boys member. And no justifications or reasons, just what is asked for. Place it on the Home Page, so that both forumites and non-forumites can all have access to the vote.

I for one would be interested to see who the whole Broke Straight Boys membership would choose as model and episode of the year. Any thoughts?

I would love to do this but I'm just now reading this and we couldn't get this programmed before the anniversary which is April 1st. You guys could certainly make a thread and vote though. :)

Mark

I would love to do this but I'm just now reading this and we couldn't get this programmed before the anniversary which is April 1st. You guys could certainly make a thread and vote though. :)

Mark

Mark......If Scorpio and WebMonkey team up, anything is probable.:001_wub::beerchug::001_wub:

Mark

Mark,

Well, thanks for reading it. I would do what you suggested, but I am not savvy enough to create a poll in a thread, perhaps some one who knows how. The other thing is, if we did it in a forum thread, it would only allow forum members to vote. I was thinking that y'all needed to do it, so that the entire Broke Straight Boys membership could voice their opinions, even those who are not forum members. Oh well.

Just found out that us Mac users can now use quicktime (which we always could) but now in full screen as well :D how did I not realize sooner lol no buffer time now from watching it direct from the site and I can skip through if I want to p.s never do that with knew scenes just my favs to get to the best bits lol

just wanted to let you know that you have the " anthony and blake" episode listed under the wrong anthony when you search for anthony under the "boys" link..

As a returning member, I wonder if someone would be so kind as to advise me who now holds office. It's nice to know who runs which part of a site, especially as I'm a nosey Brit. :angel:

As a returning member, I wonder if someone would be so kind as to advise me who now holds office. It's nice to know who runs which part of a site, especially as I'm a nosey Brit. :angel:

Hey Jon, It is great to have you back with us. It seems that a lot of people are returning lately.

Mark is in charge, still the owner. Scorpio/Steve is still here, as well as ChuckBluMedia. Clay films the scenes now. And we have WebMonkey aboard also. He keeps adding features and streamlining everything.

Yeah. Ms.K pretty well covered it.

And we don't have an official moderator per se. It seems that Chuck is more in charge of that at this point. Though I could be wrong. Fortunately the need for a moderator to babysit has been next to nil. People are pretty well behaved. LOL Somebody still comes in to merge similar threads once in a while though. That kind of thing... lol

Scorpio still does the graphics and layouts and other technical support. Webmonkey seems to be in charge of all of the really technical computer issues that go with running a site of this size. I get the sense that Webmonkey and Scorpio collaborate alot on the implementation of new features. You'll see that all kinds of new user friendly features have already been added. With more on the way as we are being given teasers about right now. lol You'll see for instance under the "Boys" tab that you can pull up every model and get a listing and rating for all of his scenes.

As Ms. K and Tampa have filled you in quite a bit about the latest on the site, I'd love to know what has been going on in your life since you last visited with us. You were always very open with us, which is part of your charm. You are outgoing, but you also have no qualms about speaking your mind. You and I have not always agreed on all things, but I love how you are very direct, and say exactly what you think. I find that a very admirable trait.

It is so good to have you back!

Thanks Miss K, Tampa and Mike. I've touched on a bit of what I've been up to on the Broke Straight Boys 2.5 thread and my musical activities are on that thread too. Sorry to mix it all up a bit. Maybe I should sit down and give you a resume of what's been going on in my life, or maybe I should just drop the odd hint now and again. I shall definitely right a thread on my interpretation of the changes made - for better and for worse :001_unsure:

So far I am enjoying all the changes to the layout of the site I've noticed so far. I especially like the Boys tab!

It's amazing how many new models there are and how many I find attractive! This is going to be fun! I love that the streaming and browsing is working so much better on my iPhone than it did before. Great for when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep for a couple hours, like last night! And yet, so much is the same, it is a lot like coming home.

So far I am enjoying all the changes to the layout of the site I've noticed so far. I especially like the Boys tab!

It's amazing how many new models there are and how many I find attractive! This is going to be fun! I love that the streaming and browsing is working so much better on my iPhone than it did before. Great for when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep for a couple hours, like last night! And yet, so much is the same, it is a lot like coming home.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovelumps is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding! Welcome back Lovelumps. Missed having you here on the forum. Hope all is well.

I'm so glad you see all these great changes and improvements Lovelumps. Within the last 2-3 months especially things have really taken off with the site. Mark and his whole team don't let the grass grow under their feet or try to rest on their laurels. :)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovelumps is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding! Welcome back Lovelumps. Missed having you here on the forum. Hope all is well.

Oh golly! I'm so glad for the warm welcome! All is very well, thank you!

I'm so glad you see all these great changes and improvements Lovelumps. Within the last 2-3 months especially things have really taken off with the site. Mark and his whole team don't let the grass grow under their feet or try to rest on their laurels. :)

I never had a doubt that the site would find it's groove. It's so overwhelming to try to catch up! It took me months when I first joined to feel I even had a clue what was going on! I'm starting all over again! Remind me not to quit again, will you, Tampa?!?!

Hey, sorry for possibly bringing up an old question but I have been away for a while. Whilst I was searching under they Boys tab this evening, I noticed that there are lots of guys missing from there, primarily from Broke Straight Boys 1. Is it at all possible to include ALL the models that have appeared on this site, just have you have included all previous films.

Thanks in advance.

Jon x