• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

I have a suggestion No shit, Beth has an idea she wants to share...anyway, it would be nice to see some of the models do interviews in the "behind the scenes." This would be a great area to show off Colin's musical talents or Corey's skateboarding skills. This also would help satisfy me...well, in some ways....to see what the guys are like. Have them show what talents or hobbies they have. Something whereby they do not need to strip to entertain; yeah, it's got to be a girl thing...I like to get to know the man in my head first...then...

Thanks for your suggestion Beth I'll see what I can do. :)

A little competition never hurt anyone,….Well, at least not the GIVER-HA, HA. How interesting it would be two have three of the most favored (Professional) (Broke Straight Boys) in competition to see who can TURN-ON, & TURN-OUT three of the (Broke Straight Boys) ANNAL VERGINS. Are the (pro’s) up for the challenge? Which one of the (pros) has the skills to stimulate their pairing-partner into going all the way, without instruction? Which one of the (pros) has the skills to win the TOP-PRIZE! And there one more other little thing THE (PROS) CANT TELL THE ANNAL-VERGIN ABOUT THE COMPOTITION!!!! We as members wouldn’t be left out because the most votes decide who gets the prize bonus. This is so sweet I can’t stop thinking about it!!! Who would you nominate for the (Pros?) and who would their pairing-partner be? What do you think about it Site-Owner?

Posted this in the Members Forum also.:thumbup:

Welcome everyone to the new Broke Straight Boys Forum!

We value your comments and suggestions; we want to grab your feedback so we can better understand what it is you would like to see more of or improve on. Of course feel free to say how much you love the site as well!

This forum category is for any type of chat related to Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals HSBoys and all bonus sites we run. Please no spamming other products or you will be banned from the forum. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you for being a member. :D

Mark,
Broke Straight Boys Moderator

I am a new member to the site and I must say this is a good place to be! :thumbup: I enjoy not only the episodes but also the message board (as you can tell). May we have a list of returning models so that we can prepare out dirty minds for the goodness to cum? :drool: Thanks, Beth

Can you tell us who of your boys, past or present has the biggest dick and who were the willing bottoms.

Also I think there should be more kissing and rimming. What do you guys think?

how do i post a new note

I hope you got help before now, but if not:

To post a new message from the main thread (idea), just type in the white box at the bottom of the last page; page numbers found top right.
To post a new thread (idea), go to the comments & suggestions forum and at the top left it will say "new thread." This could be about anything you want to talk about.
If you have time, you might want to go to the "home" page for forums, it's under "Broke Straight Boys" banner and is silver and black lettering. This will give you a lot of tutorials on how to do stuff.
Also, I don't know if you have gone to the "10 facts" thread from the home page, but it's a neat thread that you can fill out about yourself; go to the last page and start typing 10 things you want us to know about you.
Anyway, if you are looking for videos with flip-flops, kissing and rimming, I think Shane is your guy. He is very open and enjoys the male bodies. Also, Darren seems to be willing to rim and excite his partners anally. The kissing contest has to go to Diesal and Jimmie (they spell is Diesal and Jimmy).
Okay, a lot to take in, but enjoy!

Can you tell us who of your boys, past or present has the biggest dick and who were the willing bottoms.

Also I think there should be more kissing and rimming. What do you guys think?

As far as dick size, Casey (shaggy blonde) from the oldest videos had and 11" dick. More recent would have to be Diesal (thick, long and juicy). There is a new comer to the scene as well, his name is Cliff; so far he has only done a solo.
As far as bottoms, many of the boys bottom, but a few are know as "the go to bottoms": CJ, Seth, Leon, there are more. Typically the way the BSB1 was set up, the camera guy, David, would have them come in do a solo. Next time they would come back and do oral with another guy. After that they would usually be fucked. Some protested and would then top. If there were enough comments, they would come back for more scenes. You can also find a lot of the guys on College Physicals, another site owned by the same people.
As far as kissing and rimming...honey, you have now opened yourself up for comments! Some people want more, some people want less. Check out any of the threads for "rimming" and "kissing" in the title line.
I hope this helps you in your exploration of the site; it is really a neat sight and and thoroughly enjoying myself; hope you do too!

Mark what is going on with the videos the last (2) all they do is buffer can you please check ito this problem.

Will Shawn return?? (Sean)

You know who I thought was HOT was Shawn (sometimes spelled Sean)... He was a twink (which is a GOOD thing) but he had a big dick and an awesome treasure trail... he topped in College Boy Physicals and it was pretty hot cuz he was kind of stiff and it was real new to him (which is the fun of Broke Straight Boys)

Mark can you please look into this Saturday stream 02/04/2012 I could not load it, it said it was not found and then I used the another option to stream it and it was without sound . again thanks

Mark I hope I find you doing well I sure enjoy the site and the new models you are getting some nice ones, What I would like to no if Clay could please put what is coming next up a bit faster then he has been doing other then that no complaints,. keep up the great work

Mark I hope I find you doing well I sure enjoy the site and the new models you are getting some nice ones, What I would like to no if Clay could please put what is coming next up a bit faster then he has been doing other then that no complaints,. keep up the great work

This is going to get a lot better in the next few weeks. :)

I would just like to make suggestion thay you include jason in your touring ths yr would love to me him decandence of hotalt

I just renewed my membership to BSBII (recurring); however, I do not have access to previous vid prior to BSBII. It says that I’m on some sort of trial membership. I evaluated my purchase to ensure that I signed up for the monthly billing (which I have done). Are the trial memberships the first month until the 1st months billing cycle? Someone please validate or deny this thought process~
Clyde

I just renewed my membership to BSBII (recurring); however, I do not have access to previous vid prior to BSBII. It says that I’m on some sort of trial membership. I evaluated my purchase to ensure that I signed up for the monthly billing (which I have done). Are the trial memberships the first month until the 1st months billing cycle? Someone please validate or deny this thought process~
Clyde

Hey Clyde,

Someone else just recently had the same thing happen. Chuck fixed it, so try emailing him. He will know how to fix it.

Is it time?

Mark,

I been thinking that we are at about the anniversary date for the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0. I was thinking that it might be fun to do a new contest. I was thinking along the lines of:

1. Model of the Year, starting with the date of the new Broke Straight Boys Make the voting available to forum members, and regular Broke Straight Boys members who are not on the forum, so that EVERYONE gets a chance to vote.

2. Episode of the year. Along the same lines as the Model of the Year.

Make it so that people can write in their "1" favorite model and "1" favorite episode of the year. No multiple nominations, but just one entry per Broke Straight Boys member. And no justifications or reasons, just what is asked for. Place it on the Home Page, so that both forumites and non-forumites can all have access to the vote.

I for one would be interested to see who the whole Broke Straight Boys membership would choose as model and episode of the year. Any thoughts?

Mark,

I been thinking that we are at about the anniversary date for the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0. I was thinking that it might be fun to do a new contest. I was thinking along the lines of:

1. Model of the Year, starting with the date of the new Broke Straight Boys Make the voting available to forum members, and regular Broke Straight Boys members who are not on the forum, so that EVERYONE gets a chance to vote.

2. Episode of the year. Along the same lines as the Model of the Year.

Make it so that people can write in their "1" favorite model and "1" favorite episode of the year. No multiple nominations, but just one entry per Broke Straight Boys member. And no justifications or reasons, just what is asked for. Place it on the Home Page, so that both forumites and non-forumites can all have access to the vote.

I for one would be interested to see who the whole Broke Straight Boys membership would choose as model and episode of the year. Any thoughts?

.......um......CHAD!!!!!!:001_wub: