• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

PLEASE no more ( show me the money )the dollar bill around the penis was just under rateing my brain . The showing of the money in the shots, it just takes away from my real intrest of watching the show . No affence but were is the laughter , or the good times... bobby laughs , rocco , just smiles and evil grin ... and that cute . at least they look like there having some fun ... Not all straight boys hate getting there dick sucked ....

PLEASE no more ( show me the money )the dollar bill around the penis was just under rateing my brain . The showing of the money in the shots, it just takes away from my real intrest of watching the show . No affence but were is the laughter , or the good times... bobby laughs , rocco , just smiles and evil grin ... and that cute . at least they look like there having some fun ... Not all straight boys hate getting there dick sucked ....
Oh and what is it Rocco has one show with jimmy and then he gets a skin hair cut .
Please just give them a check when the show is done .
I love Broke Straight Boys but latly i have shot better film in a motel room with my cell phone ...
kiss lick

viedo problem

Mark I have been trying to view the latest video for the 30th of July it get to a point and it stopped so I tried to restart it and id did it again so I felt that I should let you no OK thanks Centex

this may be old news but dose 2.0 mean you are not going to use the old models any more ive kinda been out of the loop a bit. the older models is why i joined both times and liked the site enogh to come back it would make me sad if you dont use some of the older models now and again with the newer guys.

Versions 1.0 vs. 2.0

this may be old news but dose 2.0 mean you are not going to use the old models any more Ive kinda been out of the loop a bit. the older models is why i joined both times and liked the site enough to come back it would make me sad if you dint use some of the older models now and again with the newer guys.

Dear Tweeters,

Version 2.0 represents a full departure from David's directing episode and the hiring of a totally new production re-emphasizing the use of "Straight models" almost exclusively. Therefore, the wonderful models of Version 1.0 are history. To date I am aware of only one model that has appeared on both versions and that was recently with JasonB]. These recent changes were not requested by everyone(including me) but came about anyway by enough Broke Straight Boys members complaining that there were too few "Straight models under David. Personally, I have continued to treasure version 1.0 the most. It suits my taste much better, however, version 2.0 has been making slow but steady improvements and things are gradually getting more up to speed with 1.0.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

i liked having the same models you got more and more of a back story of them every time the were back. made it seem like you got to know them

The spanking was a fun idea, but u could have really spanked his ass red. And u could push some of the boys in to double penetration. that would push the envelope. Hot guys u have always, love to see new boys.

Just one quick question. On the profile page, under statistics, there is a listing for "referrals". I know what a referral is, but is it a referral to the site or to the forum? And how does one refer another to the site/forum? I could be wrong, but I don't remember ever being asked whether I was a referral or not.

Just one quick question. On the profile page, under statistics, there is a listing for "referrals". I know what a referral is, but is it a referral to the site or to the forum? And how does one refer another to the site/forum? I could be wrong, but I don't remember ever being asked whether I was a referral or not.

This referral link is for sending members to the forum here. It comes with this forum install and we dont really use it simply because this forum is within our Broke Straight Boys members area. There are a few that have referred members of the site here, but honestly we dont use it much and its completely optional.

Hey Mark there is a problem with the Video of Colin and Drake it keeps on buffering just thought I would let you no

Hey Mark there is a problem with the Video of Colin and Drake it keeps on buffering just thought I would let you no

If you have a firewall turned on this will cause this issue. So if you have Mcafee, Norton firewall or Windows turned on this will cause those buffering issues. Turn off your firewall and it should resolve this issue.

Hey Mark,

Just saw the Jamie/Aidan scene come up in the Members Favorite line-up and thought I'd watch it again. I used the individual scenes within the scenes, and found that there is no final scene! It leaves off with them fucking.
I didn't watch the whole episode from beginning to end. I like just picking out the parts I like.
Something wrong with the small scenes line-up? I've seen mixed up scenes within scenes in some older episodes.

Thanks!

I just to say that the recent models on Broke Straight Boys have been great. Cliff being the most poignant Broke Straight Boys to date. I never thought anyone would top Jimmy physically but Cliff is massive in everywhere. Jimmy has panache - his personality has evolved from crude to compassionate - whereas Cliff's personality is yet uncharted. Great job!

I just to say that the recent models on Broke Straight Boys have been great. Cliff being the most poignant Broke Straight Boys to date. I never thought anyone would top Jimmy physically but Cliff is massive in everywhere. Jimmy has panache - his personality has evolved from crude to compassionate - whereas Cliff's personality is yet uncharted. Great job!

Oh, I have to respectfully disagree Angelone. I think Chad could take over the Broke Straight Boys world.

HELP!! I have been a Broke Straight Boys member for a long time, and I love it. But I have a question: I notice that some members are listed as "senior" and others like me are "junior". What do I have to do to become "senior"? I also have trouble downloading some of the bonus sites. Any suggestions? Thanks, guys. I love reading what you all have to say. FWCOACH

HELP!! I have been a Broke Straight Boys member for a long time, and I love it. But I have a question: I notice that some members are listed as "senior" and others like me are "junior". What do I have to do to become "senior"? I also have trouble downloading some of the bonus sites. Any suggestions? Thanks, guys. I love reading what you all have to say. FWCOACH

Hi Coach, I can help you out. The member title is only about how many posts you have made on the forum. I believe you change at 100, but I am not positive, because some of that was changed around not to long ago.

I have the same downloading trouble with some bonus sites. When I want to download them, I have to change my browser. I can download them on Google, but not Google Chrome.......I don't know why, but Mark suggested I try switching browsers and it worked for me.

Hope I helped, but if I didn't Scorpio knows everything.:thumbup:

thanks so much for your help. I will try the download again.

I have a suggestion No shit, Beth has an idea she wants to share...anyway, it would be nice to see some of the models do interviews in the "behind the scenes." This would be a great area to show off Colin's musical talents or Corey's skateboarding skills. This also would help satisfy me...well, in some ways....to see what the guys are like. Have them show what talents or hobbies they have. Something whereby they do not need to strip to entertain; yeah, it's got to be a girl thing...I like to get to know the man in my head first...then...