• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Using/creating profiles

Now about YOU: do you really really really not know how to post an avatar image? I want to see what you look like so badly, that I'm totally totally willing to lead you through the process if you don't. I've already done it to a degree for Reub, didn't I dear man? (He actually had to work the last bit out himself maybe.) But Vice, I can tell you how, and it's not as bad as all the other ways you tried. Christ that was funny. Remember, I love you.[/QUOTE]

Slim,

Don't have time to respond to everything, am leaving on vacation in just over an hour. No I don't. Jayman too has offer to help here. If I did it right, this could be an historic first for me if the below Youtube works. It is for you land lubbers while I'm cruising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM&feature=related

If it works dammmmed, I'm rocking. Perhaps next I'll figure out what to do with a dipstick. If mom was here she'd tell me to bend over and kiss my ass.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Love you too!!!!

Slim,

Don't have time to respond to everything, am leaving on vacation in just over an hour. No I don't. Jayman too has offer to help here. If I did it right, this could be an historic first for me if the below Youtube works. It is for you land lubbers while I'm cruising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM&feature=related

If it works dammmmed, I'm rocking. Perhaps next I'll figure out what to do with a dipstick. If mom was here she'd tell me to bend over and kiss my ass.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Love you too!!!!

Well done, vicekid!! It worked!! Now when you return from your vacation, you have 2 very knowledgable guys to help you post that avatar!

Have fun on vaca!!

I'd like ta see a lotta nekkid pitchas. On the profiles of the members under 25. Lotsa dickpix and bareassed butts.

Anyway it's what tampa and mike and paris want to see too, but aren't crass enough to say it...

Shhhhh.... You know me all too well Slim. LOL Thanks for saying it for me.

As per the paternity queries regarding Jayman and myself, I only call him "Daddy!" when Skip makes an appearance. :ohmy::001_tongue::001_wub:

Shhhhh.... You know me all too well Slim. LOL Thanks for saying it for me.

As per the paternity queries regarding Jayman and myself, I only call him "Daddy!" when Skip makes an appearance. :ohmy::001_tongue::001_wub:

Oh, Baby!!!:thumbup:

Marky,

You want to know something? I thought about putting a photo on. And I tried and I tried. I first tried pasting a photo on the screen, but it never went inside. Then I tried glue, scotch tape and silly putty, but none of them got that picture inside. I tried licking the photo, but that didn't even stick to the screen. I then tried to draw a picture in that small box, but it would not go through.

Finally someone told me I had to stick it into the hard drive. I said "hard what?" I wasn't sure what to stick where so I tried various photos and stuff into any hole or slot I could find. I was afraid I get electrocuted so I quit while I was ahead. The last thing I tried was to stand next to the screen to see if my profile would cum through. But after 4 hours I got tired of waiting and I was getting a weird tingling sensation from the screen.

So I guess what I'm trying to tell you is I have no f....kinnnng Idea how the hell to do this. So for now you will just have to use your imagination and picture a semi-pro racketball player, fit like a fiddle, hotter than molten lava that will melt your heart.

Live Long and Prosper (without photo),

Vicekid

Sounds good enough for me Vice lol

Beauty only shin deep anyway

LMAO:lol:

So true!

I'd like ta see a lotta nekkid pitchas. On the profiles of the members under 25. Lotsa dickpix and bareassed butts. Maybe together with a fraternity bro, or a HS swim team bud. Lotsa closeups with no photoshopping or shit, elyot and Running, rickbell and Wahoo, gremlin and BCBoston, Clydefrog and damon, darkvictory and dankell, JJC and kham and Peconic and TDRyan, and you know, those guys.

Please Majezty, don't hold this against me. I couldn't help it, my li'l fingies just danced over the keyboard. Anyway it's what tampa and mike and paris want to see too, but aren't crass enough to say it...

I couldn't agree more with all of the above. Slim's saying what a lot of us are thinking and are just too shy to say it. LOL I guess Jayman's not the only mindreader and intuitive of the group! :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more with all of the above. Slim's saying what a lot of us are thinking and are just too shy to say it. LOL I guess Jayman's not the only mindreader and intuitive of the group! :biggrin:

Slim's a Capricorn the intuitiveness comes with the sign. LOL Of course I think anyone on this site can be intuitive with human nature. LOL :thumbup: (The three I's) Inspiration, intuition, imagination, and creativity seem to make the best profile pages. I think Slim is inspiring, creative, and imaginative in his suggestions for the membership to run with.

Last edited:
Profiles

Well I did up my profile per her Majesty's request. I have pics of Mikey and horsies and yes a picture of Boris even (Boris is Rocky's best friend - you get get the drift). The proviso is you have to be on my contact list to see Boris. That way only my friends can see what I'm packing (bigger than some, smaller than some - just your average guy, That's Boris).

But yes there are some boys on here that really should flaunt what they have and we need to encourage them to do so....... You hear that John Murray..... oh the mechanic needs to visit the futon....... Jason Matthews did a mechanic fantasy scene....... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!! LOL

Anyway, bare all all ye forumites!!! So sayeth Lord Jayce. Viscount Jayman has placed Mr. Skip in the public eye, so if our spiritual leader and the QMOTF can do it (and I can do it) so can everybody else. Do we really need to open a thread for said pics? Maybe so.

Post nekkid pics guys, let's all lear at one another as well as the Broke Straight Boys's:thumbup:

Jayce

Well I did up my profile per her Majesty's request. I have pics of Mikey and horsies and yes a picture of Boris even (Boris is Rocky's best friend - you get get the drift). The proviso is you have to be on my contact list to see Boris. That way only my friends can see what I'm packing (bigger than some, smaller than some - just your average guy, That's Boris).

But yes there are some boys on here that really should flaunt what they have and we need to encourage them to do so....... You hear that John Murray..... oh the mechanic needs to visit the futon....... Jason Matthews did a mechanic fantasy scene....... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!! LOL

Anyway, bare all all ye forumites!!! So sayeth Lord Jayce. Viscount Jayman has placed Mr. Skip in the public eye, so if our spiritual leader and the QMOTF can do it (and I can do it) so can everybody else. Do we really need to open a thread for said pics? Maybe so.

Post nekkid pics guys, let's all lear at one another as well as the Broke Straight Boys's:thumbup:

Jayce

I dont thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink so lol

But keep dreaming guyyyyyysssssssssss ........ if i sent a Friendship request now ........ would u except lol

I dont thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink so lol

But keep dreaming guyyyyyysssssssssss ........ if i sent a Friendship request now ........ would u except lol

I have accepted. Now you old lech, you've seen mine, SHOW ME YOURS!!!!!!! It's only fair after all!!!!!! LOL

Jayce