• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

To say bye to a great bunch of guys.

unless one believe that mark look into the future and saw his trust being broken, I doubt that a series taped in September, 2013 would foresee DC leaving for a new job in late 2014.
we know that by November, 2013 clay was gone.
(before my birth this nation's greatest enemies were japan and Germany. now their are our strongest allies. Russia, formerly the ussr was one of our allies.)
palace intrigue is interesting to watch.
it's interesting!

Last edited:
unless one believe that mark look into the future and saw his trust being broken, I doubt that a series taped in September, 2013 would foresee DC leaving for a new job in late 2014.
we know that by November, 2013 clay was gone.
(before my birth this nation's greatest enemies were japan and Germany. now their are our strongest allies. Russia, formerly the ussr was one of our allies.)
palace intrigue is interesting to watch.
it's interesting!
Exactly my point another1!!!

Today will be the last day of being on this sight. It has been a pleasure chatting with you guys. I have joined a new site though and for the first time saw a triple penetration. I saw Jimmy Johnson's bottoming scene. That was with Colby Jansen. There are numerous scenes with Johnny Forza and Jake Tipton (going by Zane Tate Anders now) has a scene with Johnny Rapid. Maybe we can get Ronan Kennedy and my three three favorites there. I will miss you guys.

Are you going or not. This is the second active thread on the subject....

Today will be the last day of being on this sight. It has been a pleasure chatting with you guys. I have joined a new site though and for the first time saw a triple penetration. I saw Jimmy Johnson's bottoming scene. That was with Colby Jansen. There are numerous scenes with Johnny Forza and Jake Tipton (going by Zane Tate Anders now) has a scene with Johnny Rapid. Maybe we can get Ronan Kennedy and my three three favorites there. I will miss you guys.

Are you going or not. This is the second active thread on the subject....

Thank you, jon!!

We're so starved for conversation right now that I would encourage anything. Even if it broke certain rules of placement. :)