• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Giving a helping hand to Ronan Kennedy Who Was Stabbed

@RonanKennedy69
21 hours ago

Me and Zelda would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has donated. It means more then I can express to see that there is good left in the world.

DUj5jSUX0AIk7QU.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Tampa, that’s a great picture. I’ve been worried about Zelda. In the news article it said Ronan Kennedy lived with a female roommate so I guess she took care of Zelda while he was in the hospital. When I first read the gofundme I thought she might have been loose or locked in his apartment for days. Anyway I’m so happy he is doing better and has Zelda.

@RonanKennedy69
21 hours ago

Me and Zelda would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who has donated. It means more then I can express to see that there is good left in the world.

View attachment 19167

I see life again in those beautiful eyes. Thanks, Ronan Kennedy, for never giving up. You are an inspiration for many people currently going through difficult times. We love you, son.

I just made an anonymous contribution using my Facebook handle. If Mark or Bryce need help identifying my contribution to add to the matching fund, please PM me. God bless Ronan Kennedy!

Thanks, Tampa, that’s a great picture. I’ve been worried about Zelda. In the news article it said Ronan Kennedy lived with a female roommate so I guess she took care of Zelda while he was in the hospital. When I first read the gofundme I thought she might have been loose or locked in his apartment for days. Anyway I’m so happy he is doing better and has Zelda.

@RonanKennedy69
21 hours ago

View attachment 19167
Nothing like the unselfish Love of Your animal.Too Make You feel Better. Good Girl Zelda, xoxo

I’ve been worried about Zelda. In the news article it said Ronan Kennedy lived with a female roommate so I guess she took care of Zelda while he was in the hospital. When I first read the gofundme I thought she might have been loose or locked in his apartment for days. Anyway I’m so happy he is doing better and has Zelda.

Yes Rep,

I had the exact same concerns about Zelda when I read the GFM page. I'm relieved to know that Zelda was happy and healthy for the joyful (and no doubt tearful) homecoming and reunion that she and Ronan Kennedy had, upon his release from the hospital.

I donated $20.00 already But what is another $30.00 ? Five packs of smokes. I am on my 5th day. Not smoking. Hardest thing ever. I Have To Quit....
A pack a day. After many many years. Don't know for sure if I will make it ? Today I have my doubts. But it is just another $30.00 laying around.
Might as well use it for a good cause. OH. Those who doubt me.. Those are San Francisco prices...$10.50 a pack....Hope it Helps Ronan Kennedy ?? xo

Thank you so much for your donations. :smile:

Bryce - I am sorry. I did not realize this when I saw Mark's post. But I went and donated another $200.00 to the gofundme for Ronan Kennedy usin my full name which I assume you have since it is the name I used when I signed up for Broke Straight Boys

Wow thank you so much for your donations. :smile:

Hi, Just to let you know I just donated 300.00 dollars, sorry from UK so my lap top does not have the dollar sign - I really do hope Ronan Kennedy starts to get his life back together, he's a lovely guy, you can just tell he is by watching his time on this site. Really do hope he gets sorted. Mxx

Hi, Just to let you know I just donated 300.00 dollars, sorry from UK so my lap top does not have the dollar sign - I really do hope Ronan Kennedy starts to get his life back together, he's a lovely guy, you can just tell he is by watching his time on this site. Really do hope he gets sorted. Mxx

Hi MackyMacka, I haven’t seen you post before so welcome to the forum. There are some great guys here! I’m pretty sure your contribution puts us over the thousand to get matched. Probably pretty far over. I’m so excited this is really great for Ronan Kennedy.