• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Giving a helping hand to Ronan Kennedy Who Was Stabbed

I just wanted to remind everyone that Ronan Kennedy is still struggling in life right now. Anything we can do along the lines of either helping him with words of support on social media, or help of the financial kind, I'm sure are still greatly appreciated.

I did see a tweet where he set up an Amazon wish list that has items he needs for the pets. I tried to purchase some, but it wouldn’t work. Amazon says he has the list set to private and needs to make it public. Can someone please relay that message to him and then we can hook him up.
Thx

I hope someone is advising Ronan Kennedy as to all the benefits and programs available. Most hospital has a social service dept to help people who are low or no income access programs available. And most hospitals, even many small ones, have Compassionate Care Funds set up to help patients deal with hospital bills for low income or indigent patients. In many instances the entire bill is taken care of. Also given Ronan Kennedy's economic circumstance he should qualify for Medicaid which would cover both hospital and dr bills in full. These kinds of go fund me campaigns rarely raise should hugh sum especially if it is local and not with a strong base of support locally. Ronan Kennedy needs to access government and private sector hospital charity programs and funds. I hope there is someone out there who is dealing with Ronan Kennedy directly who can guide him in these matters.