• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Winner of the Contest!!!

Hey David

Look I know Denny didn't win but couldn't you use his idea anyway. Ok so he won't get to be there to film it but what about using it....it is a dam hot scenario.....call it a wedding present :thumbup1:

David if you wanted to do this you have my full permission and blessing. I would be very flattered just mention my name in the credits. LOL

David if you wanted to do this you have my full permission and blessing. I would be very flattered just mention my name in the credits. LOL

Ooops I probably should have checked with you first eh Denny...phew that you are cool with it though.
haha yep they should use this one as it was dam hot and a mention of you in the credits would be awesome too :thumbup:

sounds GREAT maybe have a contest where the winner gets to be in the scene he created. do it twice once where the winner is the top and then again the same scene where he is the bottom.

First of all, congratulations to the winners. Second, the main reason I even entered the contest was to actually (if I won) see the workings of the studio. So, my question is if ever I get the the studio location, do you ever allow visitors (members) in to watch filming?

Our first place winner and will be the Director of the day is a member named

Rob Smith-Congratulations for being our winner and becoming the director of the day

ROB, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR INCREDIBLE STORY LEADING TO YOUR BECOMING THE FIRST Broke Straight Boys MEMBER TO BE A DIRECTOR! WELL DONE! I TRUST THAT YOU WILL HAVE AN OUTSTANDING TIME BEING A DIRECTOR.

I ALSO HOPE THAT PERHAPS YOU CAN JOIN US ON THE FORUM. I AM SURE ONCE YOU DIRECT YOU SCENE WE WILL ALL HAVE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU.

The 2nd runner up is: Casper

I KNOW THAT CASPER CAN SEE THIS, BUT I EXTEND TO HIM MY CONGRATULATIONS ON HIS STORY AND 2ND PLACE FINISH.

The 3rd runner up is: Denny Bear

DENNY BEAR, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR THIRD PLACE SHOWING. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING STORY.

LASTLY, TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS CONTEST GREAT JOB. PERHAPS DAVID COULD POST THE OTHER FINALIST AND POST THEIR STORIES ALSO.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

Congrats to the winner and the runners up. I am just wondering if David can give us a ballpark estimate as to when this scene might appear on the site? I know it will take time to make all the arrangements plus the post production time. But, I hope it appears before the interest in the contest fades to black.

Congrats Rob, Casper, and Denny... :waw::thumbup:

Congrats to the winner and the runners up. I am just wondering if David can give us a ballpark estimate as to when this scene might appear on the site? I know it will take time to make all the arrangements plus the post production time. But, I hope it appears before the interest in the contest fades to black.

I'm in communication with the winner. He works so I told him that he has until December 31, 2010 to "cash in his prize". We, don't expect the winner to jump on a plane tomorrow and come down and start filming and hanging out with us. The winner has to plan is schedule and make sure he can get off of work. That is why I'm giving him the remaining months to figure out. However, he is excited and he's figuring out his schedule as of now...but he is excited and can't wait.

As for doing another contest...I will speak to Mark and our staff to see if we will do another one...I have no objectives for doing another contest.

First of all, congratulations to the winners. Second, the main reason I even entered the contest was to actually (if I won) see the workings of the studio. So, my question is if ever I get the the studio location, do you ever allow visitors (members) in to watch filming?

If you give us notice in advance, we do welcome you to come an visit and tour the studio and office. We don't mind at all. However, no one is allowed to watch a filming. You can't watch a filming because it may make the models feel very uncomfortable and its our policy not to film with others watching...its not fare for the models...its stressful enough to film with us in the room...let alone people watching.

If you are in the South Florida area (Ft.Lauderdale/Miami area) and give us ample notice, we don't mind. If our schedule permits and we are not to hectic in the office or if we are not filming, we can accept visitors based on our schedule. At times we just can't allow anyone in because we are filming and we have lots to do.

But if you do give us amble notice and the timing is right, we are okay with visitors and we will be happy to speak to you and give you the tour :thumbup1: