• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Carter Nash of College Dudes/Behind The Scenes Episodes New York Black Party/Expo !!!

Maringuy 57

Reaction score
Ok I admitted in an earlier post that Bentley Layne is just about the ideal of the type of younger dude that really gets me wound up, but I would say I have been constantly drawn back to Carter Nash on College Dudes What a stud with quite possibly the most perfect long, thick, points straight up dick I have ever laid eyes on. WHERE IS HE? I realize it's been years at this point but what a slice of heaven. He did it all. Also, I happened upon the behind the scenes where he and the guys were at the NYC Black Party/Expo which in itself was HOT HOT HOT. There are two episodes I think, one with a terrific conversation with the sexy Cole Gartner of College Dudes. By far two of the best Behind The Scenes in the entire library IMO. Check them out, I think its year 2011. Some great insights on the models. Let's just say Carter didn't seem to be very shy or have any inhibitions, and the quick performance he, Jimmy and Rob performed that night was great. How do we get to go to parties like this???? Any back story on Carter would be lustfully appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Wow. You really are going back a ways in College Dudes history Maringuy. Once the pandemic is over with, maybe some of those kinds of wild patties at clubs can return. We can hope!

I had to look up Carter.

carter.jpg

C2.jpg