• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys Forum Contest

Sorry you missed it, there will be more. Check my signature to see the details.

I was surprised and thrilled to be one of the winners with $100 as my prize. If agreeable to Broke Straight Boys, I would be happy to use it to extend my $99 membership up for renewal next July for another year. Just an option if it works for you! Thanks again for running the contest and to Richie (one of my favs) for pulling my name out!

I was surprised and thrilled to be one of the winners with $100 as my prize. If agreeable to Broke Straight Boys, I would be happy to use it to extend my $99 membership up for renewal next July for another year. Just an option if it works for you! Thanks again for running the contest and to Richie (one of my favs) for pulling my name out!
And knowing you KG, I'd bet you'd like to be pulling something out of young Richie yourself. :blushing:

That is no problem. Congratulations again. :D

Kg and I think a lot alike. I got a notice my membership was renewing on the day the winners were announced. That’s what I would have done also.

You were entered by posting in that main thread. Next contest I will make more simple. :D

Mark

I think you did well with this Mark! :biggrin:

It was all rather vague upfront about how the contest would be decided. And perhaps exactly when the winners would be announced. haha But I really liked the way you ended up doing it, with the models themselves drawing the winners. It made it look much more fair to everyone. Kind of like the televised lottery drawings you might catch on tv. lol