• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Virtual Coffee Shop, Diner And Corner Pub

Great minds think alike Tampa. I already discovered these videos and posted a few last week on the YouTube & Tiktok thread. Chac was kind enough to give me an explanation as I was baffled and turned on by these most unusual videos.

From Chac on the other thread

”A damn rabbit hole you picked to fall down Mike! ASMR I believe is called, tons of videos of Turkish barbers doing this, another video series would be hamman scrubs. Basically you get scrubbed down and cleaned by another guy to exfoliate.”

Great minds think alike Tampa. I already discovered these videos and posted a few last week on the YouTube & Tiktok thread. Chac was kind enough to give me an explanation as I was baffled and turned on by these most unusual videos.

From Chac on the other thread

”A damn rabbit hole you picked to fall down Mike! ASMR I believe is called, tons of videos of Turkish barbers doing this, another video series would be hamman scrubs. Basically you get scrubbed down and cleaned by another guy to exfoliate.”
I don't know how I managed to forget that I might have seen my first one over on another thread posted by you. My apologies to you buddy if I appeared to be taking credit for it when it was your introduction I guess. But regardless I am hooked on these now. haha

I don't know how I managed to forget that I might have seen my first one over on another thread posted by you. My apologies to you buddy if I appeared to be taking credit for it when it was your introduction I guess. But regardless I am hooked on these now. haha
No apologies needed. I love how he rubs these guys and they often have their hands crossed in front of their crotch. I’d imagine the rubbing might stimulate more than just their muscles.

No apologies needed. I love how he rubs these guys and they often have their hands crossed in front of their crotch. I’d imagine the rubbing might stimulate more than just their muscles.
Thanks. :) Yes. They are very erotic!

Former pro baseball player comes out as gay & announces engagement Former pro baseball player comes out as gay & announces engagement
Former pitcher TJ House used the Respect for Marriage Act passage as a springboard for his announcement.

1671904126494.png

We already discussed the marriage of TJ House on another thread. But it is worth mentioning again. But as I said with at least 10% of the population being gay, and with over 800 major league players being active at any time, there should be approximately 80 gay big leaguers. Just think what it would mean if a current major leaguer or two would come out while still active.
But congratulations to TJ House and his husband. 💒

We already discussed the marriage of TJ House on another thread. But it is worth mentioning again. But as I said with at least 10% of the population being gay, and with over 800 major league players being active at any time, there should be approximately 80 gay big leaguers. Just think what it would mean if a current major leaguer or two would come out while still active.
But congratulations to TJ House and his husband. 💒
Good things are always worthy of repeating especially in holidays seasons!

I was thinking about Joe Dallesandro who I used to watch in Andy Warhol films in art theaters in the East Village when I was a teenager growing up in New York City In the late 1960’s. The newspapers would have small advertisements for these films and I would take the subway into Manhattan to watch them. I don’t remember much about the films except that Joe was mostly naked and hot and it was an incredible rush for a teenager to go into a movie theater to watch them. I didn’t really understand much about the films except that I was watching a very hot guy.

I found this on Wikipedi.

Joseph Angelo D'Allesandro III (born December 31, 1948) is an American actor and Warhol superstar. Having also crossed over into mainstream roles such as mobster Lucky Luciano in the film The Cotton Club, Dallesandro was a sex symbol of gay subculture in the 1960s and 1970s, and of several American underground films.[1]

Dallesandro starred in the 1968 film Flesh as a male prostitute. The film was produced by Andy Warhol. In 1970, Rolling Stone declared Dallesandro's second starring vehicle, Trash, the "Best Film of the Year", making him a star of the youth culture, sexual revolution, and subcultural New York City art collective of the 1970s. Dallesandro also starred in 1972's Heat, another Warhol film that was conceived as a parody of the film Sunset Boulevard.

These are some images I found relating to Joe and the movies I would watch over 50 years ago.

View attachment 110014View attachment 110015View attachment 110016View attachment 110017View attachment 110018

I checked YouTube and found these hot clips. If Broke Straight Boys was around 50 years ago, Joe might have appeared on this site.
I was thinking about Joe Dallesandro who I used to watch in Andy Warhol films in art theaters in the East Village when I was a teenager growing up in New York City In the late 1960’s. The newspapers would have small advertisements for these films and I would take the subway into Manhattan to watch them. I don’t remember much about the films except that Joe was mostly naked and hot and it was an incredible rush for a teenager to go into a movie theater to watch them. I didn’t really understand much about the films except that I was watching a very hot guy.

I found this on Wikipedi.

Joseph Angelo D'Allesandro III (born December 31, 1948) is an American actor and Warhol superstar. Having also crossed over into mainstream roles such as mobster Lucky Luciano in the film The Cotton Club, Dallesandro was a sex symbol of gay subculture in the 1960s and 1970s, and of several American underground films.[1]

Dallesandro starred in the 1968 film Flesh as a male prostitute. The film was produced by Andy Warhol. In 1970, Rolling Stone declared Dallesandro's second starring vehicle, Trash, the "Best Film of the Year", making him a star of the youth culture, sexual revolution, and subcultural New York City art collective of the 1970s. Dallesandro also starred in 1972's Heat, another Warhol film that was conceived as a parody of the film Sunset Boulevard.

These are some images I found relating to Joe and the movies I would watch over 50 years ago.

View attachment 110014View attachment 110015View attachment 110016View attachment 110017View attachment 110018

Sorry there was no sound!
The sound still works for me today. And it worked for Mikey. Sorry you're having issues with it. If your eyes (and patience) can tolerate it, you can always use the Closed Caption feature to follow the dialog.

The sound still works for me today. And it worked for Mikey. Sorry you're having issues with it. If your eyes (and patience) can tolerate it, you can always use the Closed Caption feature to follow the dialog.
Thanks